It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage
a reply to: Xarian6

Thank you, words of solace. I'm aware of shadow people, although i have successfully captured them, and can repeat my experiment and continue to capture them further. They can't seem to evade the pano/multiple view points problem. So much so, that if i setup a plethora of view points, all recording then focus between them i can capture, even now i can do. My phone is full, i've even seen my pictures and video scroll as though they are running post-edits on it. This suggest extra work must be considered on their part to maintain being hidden.

I'm also in a rather precarious situation, my phone does not reflect where i actually am, and Ive apparently tapped a bit too far into something of substance which i get a sense of urgency and fear from them now. I have calmed down, but just as they feed off of my energy, so too i theirs. I'm able to have normal metallic rods create a gravimetric flux around the base of the rod to a point where it moves the level bubble off, my phone level off, and 2 other independent levels off bending them inward toward the base.

Its rather amazing seeing this physics unfold in front of me and recording it.

In fact, i'm able to "roll" objects inwards i haven't tested higher weights yet but with very little efforts using this method to orient the rod as cross beams that sit on the vertex of a cube on a teeter. Its truly amazing seeing this occur, i've tested it countless times and reproduces consistently. I wish i had higher accuracy equipment to take further measurements of my finds.

I'd like to hear more about this. Do you have any good picture of "shadow people" or these entites. Like some others on here, it is a bit hard to follow your exact thought process through various posts.

However, I somewhat believe these entities exist. Their exact nature still remains a mystery I think. Like, the guy who replied to you said, just calm down and relax.

Try to be relentlessly positive and proactive.

In any case, i hope you're doing alright and if you have some more information, please share.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero
This thread has me hooked in the same way the "flesh machines" reddit did. Will wait till later to comment further.

I loved that thread

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Nice find. Now it makes sense. I don't know what was more entertaining, the delusion itself or the want to believe by other members. I saw the shadow people back in my early twenties, too. Tell Gabriel I said hello. a reply to: Starcrossd

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Dr. Edward Mantill was working on a covert project for an intelligence agency called Project Snowflake, his death is the result of psychic driving, and it eventually drove him insane. It may seem like a clear case of episodic psychosis i know, i can clearly see why anyone would precieve it that way, but that is NOT the case.

There is an imminent attack underway, the military is already aware and the walmart "plumbing" issues were the result of this new alien parasite. Operation Zulu is already underway as well. I just want people to know and be prepared, this is not a typical alert. Ask me any question directly, my mind is racing to convey all the infinite details behind what's going to happen.

(Yes i'm aware of the cover story about Edward Mantill's death being a hoax, but i can assure you this isn't a govt agency it is an actual alien presence that can manifpluate anything light/electronic oriented.)

I want you to visit a garden with flowers. If you cannot see their beauty without your mind racing on fears and unknowns then you will have to agree, that you are not grounded, and something needs to be done to correct your situation. To ground yourself, you need take a rest from all news, all internet, to let give your subconscious the time to rebuild a better and stronger belief system that can make better sense of your surroundings. It might take one month or three, but you will know when you are ready to take on the world again.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: digidamage

If you could for example explain what "...the weather at June 6th of November..." means?

Yes, thank you. I asked myself this same question.
June 6th is my birthday, and yet, it has never even remotely had anything at all to do with November

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mjab6910

For some of the world the weather in early June was rather unprecedented and extreme.

a simple search would have show you that, i however didn't need that as i lived through it.

come November.. we'll go around the track again..

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

I apologize that you perceived some of our reaction as rude. But but understand sometimes experience can lead you to see certain things. Pointing them out may be considered rude, however I believe enabling is worse. I read the whole thread, and watched all the videos, please do not act as if I am evil. Life is to short to baby people.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I watched a couple of videos and came across this one: www.ustream.tv...
Final Hours

Are you feeling depressed or hopeless?

If you are having thoughts of self-harm, please seek help. I am not trying to discredit what you are doing, it looks very interesting.

Please, if you are feeling thoughts of despair reach out to someone that you can talk to. Whatever you are going through can only get better. Please respond to this and let us know you are okay.

I am excited for you to get to the bottom of your research but you can only do so if you are alive and healthy.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Good lord, i think all he accomplished recording was what insanity looks like. I really hope you get yhe help you need or that someone who knows you sees this and helps you.

Sure, lets just keep repeating this same old mantra until everything is "fixed". What site is this again? Huffington Post?
I will concede, however, that if OP is a clever attention troll, then most discussions here will be effectively neutralized, including mine.

On the other hand, the OP may have stumbled onto a precarious mine field of knowledge which in itself won't be helpful without proper 'grounding', for lack of better word. In that case, my sincere best wishes for digidamage. Never be afraid to pause and reevaluate the situation in a 'rather love life than demise in detail' attitude.
edit on 5-9-2016 by empireoflizards because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I personally think, we're looking at various problems here.

For one he is lonely, seeking attention. Shows us immediately his naked body, his wounds, at least one of them looks like from a cigarette.
He is obviously a bit stressed, would be two. Drugs, weird stuff going on, everyones guess.
Three, the pictures. Honestly has even one of us seen, why they are evidence for something? I'v seen nothing.
Which should be detached to what he sees, not topic here, right? DEFCON for some reason and interdimensional beings.
With someone immediately crashing a few boundaries of human interaction by opening with his half naked body. Does anyone know who the guy running naked down the street is? Hehe
Joking aside,
He needs to chill. Calm down. The world is not going to end, it never does. If someone wanted you dead you would be dead. If you were in possession of secrets and you want them to be taken seriously, you put clothes on.
And stop hurting yourself. Stand on a bag of dry beens, or get a rubber band and zipp yourself with it, at least that won't leave wounds.

Shower, relax and we can talk about it. No coffee. Chamomile tea. And eat something.

edit on 5-9-2016 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Interesting...
do you know if the lenses are concave lens ?

tried to clarify the image a bit by adjusting the colors in photoshop.
pasteboard.co...

pasteboard.co...

um...im not sure what im looking at. From here it looks like a deformed Human with ...one weird...deformed arm, and another ultra skinny.

But what caught my attention...was the the eye. ...almost as if...it was a grey...
but I am not certain because the image isn't entirely clear But....it is weird

The main reason I asked about the concave lenses is because of this:

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 05 Sep 2016 02:57:18 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Sep 2016 02:57:18 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have always known a shadow realm exists, and many people over the ages have seen, heard, and felt their presence, and from what you are revealing it sounds like you have stumbled onto a way of recording these entities? They feed off of human energy and they can influence people's actions, but not too many people, especially the public are aware they are here, and a threat.
Now I understand why they might be watching you. OR trying to stop you. BE careful, and get your technique polished so you can document them more clearly if that's possible.

And never mind the ridicule, it's par for the course around here. Just ignore it.

It's called the upside down. "As above, so below." Many new agers tap into it through meditation while "contacting ascended masters". Little do they know, that the upside down, is a realm of chaos, darkness/hell. And those A Masters are actually demonic multi dimensional beings.

Stranger things gives an Idea of the Upside down.

Alice in Wonderland refers to this place as the infamous "rabbit hole".

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 05 Sep 2016 03:06:34 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Sep 2016 03:06:34 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

As i dove deeper into the rabbit I found far more than I ever could've imagined. To a point where I literally questioned my own sanity at times.

So, i moved naturally to a completely different location, only for the mystery to deepen. Here is a shot I took, a friend was with me but was not wearing jeans at all, and she resembles nothing like this shadowy figure I captured

pasteboard.co...

I learned quickly, that the Panorama shots on apple iPhone's captured a whole new world I never thought was even possible. Here is another shot of what seems like a man in black goggles sitting down next to her in the right hand portion of the picture.

pasteboard.co...

This was only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, as a computer scientist I am well aware of the digital artifacts created by the stitching process of the pano shots. I have in essence filled my phone with these shots even at one point attempting to build a gimbal suspension to rule out natural hand drift.

(cont)

This device will let you take very stable stills and video: DJI Osmo Mobile

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mjab6910

my wifes birthday is june 6th, lol she was 18 on 06/06/06......... shes not the devil tho, maybe a demon in bed but no devil

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Char-Lee

Nope, you can't pander to these kind of people.

Maybe, in the future, this thread will be referenced as part of the psychosis of a mass murderer.

And that people like you, encouraged him.

You can't dismiss the possibility of it actually being real. Just because you haven't experienced it for yourself, does not mean it does not exist. I know for a fact that extra dimensional beings exist. I wont call them ETS because they are not what they appear to be nor what mainstream says. I've seen UFO's with my own eyes, and even called my mother over to check my own sanity. When I heard her say "Its a UFO" I felt relief, but still my jaw dropped.

I did a google check after, and it turns out, there are plenty of sightings to what I witnessed.

Orange UFO

What freaked me out about this event was the way it moved. It was followed by another UFO close behind. Until they shot up towards the sky and vanished with insane speeds.

No human vehicle/aircraft could possibly do what this thing did.

Then there is this little Jewel:

Thunder Energies Corp Discovers invincible entities of Anti Matter.
Thunder Energies Corp Discovers Invincible entities of Anti Matter

The invincible has become visible possibly for the first time in human history. Science has proven that multi dimensional beings exists. This discovery actually made headline news.

yet many here are calling the OP a nut case.

This bothers me greatly because it discourages people from posting interesting things/ findings/sharing their own experiences. Name calling, ridicule, or character assassination does a great disservice to us all because it blocks out evidence that may actually be extremely Valuable information.

Yet the Op is a "nutcase" to some in this thread. But little do they realize that invincible entities is now a known fact in science.

Is it too much to ask to have an open mind and show respect to a fellow human being?

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 05 Sep 2016 04:31:19 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Sep 2016 04:31:19 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

i also believe that extra dimensional beings could possibly exist, but that doesn't mean the OP is telling the truth, regardless if he isn't psychologically sound we should be a bit more tactful in our replies due to him being our fellow human being. i would love to know more about your experiences on the subject you are talking about

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Then there is this little Jewel: Thunder Energies Corp Discovers invincible entities of Anti Matter.

The invincible has become visible possibly for the first time in human history. Science has proven that multi dimensional beings exists. This discovery actually made headline news.

Has been discussed on ATS:
Thunder NRG 1
Thunder NRG 2

Their 'telescope' is not detecting ITEs...

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

hey mate, you are a victim to someones oobe. Lol could be me

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I don't think anybody here truly doubts that weird, wonderful, paranormal and plain bats*** crazy things do happen and perhaps many here have seen and experienced things.
Most people seem to be asking the OP to explain what he thinks ges discovered - in hopefully clear & decipherable language.
We have have seen these kinds of videos before and there have been a couple of ex members who've made the headlines for some pretty bad things.
The membership here has a right to be concerned for the OP, perhaps the language could have been different but as subsequent posts from other members have shown, this guy is messing with some powerful substances and may well be suffering consequences.

I hope people will always come forward and report weird things and I also hope that ATS owners and community will also learn from the past and notice similarities and behaviors between the OP and some otherr previous incidents

edit on 5-9-2016 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
After watching all of your ustream vids I can tell that something is clearly wrong with you. Mods should move this to the HOAX bin where it belongs as you have clearly wasted enough of everyone's time. Please don't feed the trolls. reply to: digidamage

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join