It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Watch SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's so incredibly embarrassing to be that age and still be taken in by this brainwashing so easily.

What a ridiculous man. Illegals are illegals, let's acknowledge reality at least.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
I gave you star for a good reply there.

Some of that sounds really good. I especially agree with his supposed stance on drugs.

I'll admit your words made me think and consider why I won't vote for this guy.

Sadly, all I see though, is a bunch of empty promises from another BS politician, and I am so fed up with Lying, fake a$$, corrupt politicians. I have a growing hatred for the system.

I support Trump simply because the established system seems terrified of him, and that makes me happy.

I also really appreciate that he has the guts to call corrupt politicians out for there lies, and treasonous deeds. His non-PC way of going about things is absolutely refreshing.

I am interested to see what Trump does if he is elected. He very well may be the catalyst to some end times scenario, but with the current state of the world it's a chance I am willing to take.

I've never heard anyone talk about conspiracies like him either, and I really enjoy that. I tend to agree with most of his wildest claims.

I think he is hated because everyone is so brainwashed, and literally cannot handle the truth.

edit on 9-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
I gave you star for a good reply there.

Some of that sounds really good. I especially agree with his supposed stance on drugs.

I'll admit your words made me think and consider why I won't vote for this guy.

Sadly, all I see though, is a bunch of empty promises from another BS politician, and I am so fed up with Lying, fake a$$, corrupt politicians. I have a growing hatred for the system.

Disagree. Most of their big screw ups so far are situations like this where they've taken unpopular positions. I'm glad they backed off of the TPP. That was kind of scaring me. Weld's terrorist watch list gun comments are definitely not libertarian views at all, also a little scary. Other than those two wobbles, their message has been pretty consistent. Their liberal position on immigration is certainly unpopular with some. The reduction in the size of government is likely abhorrent to some government class types as well.

I support Trump simply because the established system seems terrified of him, and that makes me happy.

I also really appreciate that he has the guts to call corrupt politicians out for there lies, and treasonous deeds. His non-PC way of going about things is absolutely refreshing.

I am interested to see what Trump does if he is elected. He very well may be the catalyst to some end times scenario, but with the current state of the world it's a chance I am willing to take.

I've never heard anyone talk about conspiracies like him either, and I really enjoy that. I tend to agree with most of his wildest claims.

I think he is hated because everyone is so brainwashed, and literally cannot handle the truth.

Agreed, in that his antics amuse me. I've honestly stopped watching him regularly, though I intend to watch all the debates and forums this cycle. I do not think he will be the anti-establishment president that people think he will be. I don't think he's racist or any of that crap. I just disagree with his politics.

He lost me with his position on cannabis. Add in the other threats to individual liberty that will most likely come with a trump presidency and I can't support that. Foreign policy...Stack it up next to Johnson and I'll vote Johnson every time.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join