It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Watch SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: GoShredAK

I'm going to go rob a bank because I can't get enough money legally!

That's ok! You're just an unregistered account holder! You can take all the money you want and anybody who says you're robbing the bank is hate mongering!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Triggered? I only see conservatives use that word. He debated. I understand conservatives must throw in words like 'triggered', 'SJW' and 'micro-aggression' to seem important, though.

The way he snapped was pretty awkward and unnecessary, he nearly jumped out of his seat. I think that fits the description of triggered pretty accurately.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Johnson is still a million times better than either Trump or Clinton.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Good OP. S&F

Gary Johnson for President

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It

I believe it.

I just wonder if it is fixed for Hillary how do we breach that obstacle?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: enlightenedservant

instead promoting the false narrative of border jumping monsters.

I don't know if that's a false narrative. I am pretty sure there have been some terrible people who have gotten through and done some terrible things.

(Sigh) Did you really ignore every other point I made to focus on that one line? Can you even prove that the "bad" ones entered the country by sneaking across the border instead of through one of the methods I described?

For the record, cartel members and people associated with them typically cross the border legally w/passports. Tourism travel between the US & Mexico doesn't require a visa, though Mexico requires a "tourism card" for US citizens (it's free for 7 days or less but about $20 for up to 180 days). Many cartel associates even have legal businesses in the US which are used to launder funds between the countries (aka "drug fronts").

So ironically, the "illegal immigrant" argument doesn't even touch them, even though they're unquestionably the most dangerous out of all of the immigrants who engage in illegal activities. But whatever.

They're not all bad, but their not all angels either.

That sentence describes every single group of people on the planet.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They are illegal immigrants. It's very simple. They broke the law.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It's an American right that all criminals are defended so it's very un-American of you to say that.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ill buy his edibles but that's about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Snarl
Good OP. S&F

Gary Johnson for President

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It

I believe it.

I just wonder if it is fixed for Hillary how do we breach that obstacle?

You wait for the spark. Then you explode.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It's an American right that all criminals are defended so it's very un-American of you to say that.

Exactly. It's like we're going back to the days of mob justice and lynchings. Then again, some of these same people support indefinite detention of suspects so I shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Criminals, like the ones I was specifically referring too, (sorry if that was not clear) who would rape and murder an innocent girl deserve nothing, except maybe an electric chair, and that's being nice.

If I am un-American, so be it. This country has been divided already.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

"When you go back decades ago, it wasn't considered illegal"

Holy hell, what a lunatic.

I'm glad he has zero chance of winning.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wow.

So many people hiding behind "Its illegal!! ". Unless youve never in life broken any law, no matter how small, stop using this. Also, something being law is no indication of its morality.

Its sad that we have lost our empathy for our fellow Humans.
"But a nation without borders isnt a nation!" Says who? Trump. Right. Just more divisive nonsense.

Most of you people make me visibly ill. Our species has alot of maturing to do...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

It was once illegal for blacks and whites to marry in this country. I am sure groups were acting righteous calling them criminals as well while ignoring morality.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420
Wow.

So many people hiding behind "Its illegal!! ". Unless youve never in life broken any law, no matter how small, stop using this. Also, something being law is no indication of its morality.

Its sad that we have lost our empathy for our fellow Humans.
"But a nation without borders isnt a nation!" Says who? Trump. Right. Just more divisive nonsense.

Most of you people make me visibly ill. Our species has alot of maturing to do...

Hiding from what? It is illegal. Until the law changes, it's pretty simple and not a question of right or wrong.
edit on 7/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

A nation without borders isn't a nation. What is the point in having a country, if you're not willing to affirm, and defend it's sovereignty?

So what is your solution? just dissolve all borders, do away with immigration law, and just let anyone who wants to, come in, no questions asked?

The outcome of such a policy would be absolutely disastrous.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm going to go rob a bank because I can't get enough money legally!

Which would make you an "undocumented customer making an undocumented withdrawal" according to Johnson...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

We'll keep our borders thank you.

We''ll round any illegals up and send 'em back home to the States.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Yeah, I saw that earlier and I agree with him, although I might not have been so vehement.

He was a very popular governor of New Mexico for two terms and he's talked to a LOT of people who simply wanted to come over here for the jobs; jobs that substantially weren't being filled by Americans who keep jibbering on about how they want Trump to make more jobs...

His premise is that calling anyone illegal is derogatory, and he wants to give them visas to work here; they would pay taxes into the system but not get SS money out until and unless they became citizens.

And all that PC and SJW ranting of yours? It's juvenile. It's the tribal call of people who haven't gotten decent educations and are afraid to compete in a difficult job market with anyone they deem 'outsiders'. Or different. It's hate mongering, something Trump is exceedingly good at.

Sorry, no S, no F for you.

........and regardless of how much you try to polish a turd, they're still here ILLEGALLY. You sound as bad as Johnson.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Oh, the evil 'SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression'...this is the same 'SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression' that intends to de-schedule cannabis on day one of his term, isn't it?

This is the same 'SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression' that wants to abolish the income tax and replace it with a consumption tax, isn't it?

This is the same 'SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression' who would likely do away with the incentives for illegal immigration that don't involve being a productive member of society, right?

This is the same 'SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression' who actually has ending foreign wars as part of his platform, which would end the political incentives for much of the asymmetrical warfare being waged against our nation, right?

The same 'SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression' who intends to run an endgame on many of the wasteful and corrupt federal agencies that have been sucking away our dollars while pecking away at our constitutional liberties, right?

This is the same 'SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression' who wants to end all subsidies and bail-outs to businesses and industries, isn't it?

I think this is even the same 'SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression' who wants to change the way we deal with addicts of hard drugs, to get them treatment instead of shipping them off to prison.

I still like this guy way better than Trump or Clinton. Either will continue the establishment's assault on individual liberty, Gary Johnson will not. I do not think it follows that Libertarians will allow big business to run roughshod over the people simply because they favor repealing some regulations and abolishing some corrupt federal agencies. I hate to break it to you guys, but we pretty much have big business running roughshod over the people already.

I think he was trying to avoid using terminology that would offend his Latino supporters, and to make clear to anyone sensitive to the distinction between undocumented residents and illegal immigrants that he was aware of that distinction. Sort of like how he responded to the question 'do black lives matter?' by saying 'yes' instead of 'all lives matter.' I don't think this makes him the 'SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression', I really don't. I think you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill, focusing on a minor faux pas to the exclusion of the bigger picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join