It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Watch SJW Gary Johnson triggered by micro-aggression

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Watch what you say folks.....watch what you say......

I already was not voting Johnson, but after seeing this there is really no chance in hell. He is crazy, a sensitive SJW, and temperamental apparently.

He actually gets angry when the man interviewing him says "illegal immigrants" instead of "undocumented immigrants", it is ridiculous.

Then he just can't stand being called out on how ridiculous he sounds.

I can't believe how far this PC bullcrap has gone. It is seriously insane the way people get offended by words and so called micro-aggressions.

Why are people on the left, like Gary Johnson defending criminals and terrorists while demonizing their own countrymen?

I don't get why people say this Gary Johnson guy is a good choice as a third option to vote for. He is nothing special, Trump still seems like a way better choice to me.
edit on 4-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw that earlier and I agree with him, although I might not have been so vehement.

He was a very popular governor of New Mexico for two terms and he's talked to a LOT of people who simply wanted to come over here for the jobs; jobs that substantially weren't being filled by Americans who keep jibbering on about how they want Trump to make more jobs...

His premise is that calling anyone illegal is derogatory, and he wants to give them visas to work here; they would pay taxes into the system but not get SS money out until and unless they became citizens.

And all that PC and SJW ranting of yours? It's juvenile. It's the tribal call of people who haven't gotten decent educations and are afraid to compete in a difficult job market with anyone they deem 'outsiders'. Or different. It's hate mongering, something Trump is exceedingly good at.

Sorry, no S, no F for you.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Just added this video to the OP, it is shorter and only contains exactly what I'm talking about.

I am sorry, this guy is being ridiculous, far more ridiculous then my ranting.

Really I am just calling it like it is. He truly is a brainwashed PC robot.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian
I am hate mongering? Because I think it is ridiculous to defend criminals?

Or that i think its wrong to tell people what words they can and cannot use.

People have lost their minds.....

edit on 4-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I like the part where he declares he is entitled to be extra angry because he lives in a state that happens to have mexico as part of it's name.

The correct term is illegal alien/illegal aliens.

It is not specific to mexico or new mexico. It applies to all nationalities, races and ethnicities of people who are in the united states unlawfully.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

His premise is that calling anyone illegal is derogatory, and he wants to give them visas to work here; they would pay taxes into the system but not get SS money out until and unless they became citizens.

But they are here illegally, so telling the truth and being factual is derogatory and should be avoided?

And all that PC and SJW ranting of yours? It's juvenile. It's the tribal call of people who haven't gotten decent educations and are afraid to compete in a difficult job market with anyone they deem 'outsiders'. Or different. It's hate mongering, something Trump is exceedingly good at.

Why should Americans have to compete for jobs in America with people who are not American?
Why can't they work to improve their own countries?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Johnson has gone completely off the rails with the rest of the thought police.

Not only was it the most dramatic outrage I've seen since Trigglypuff, but he also tries to shame and crybully the reporter into submission.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The term "undocumented workers" explains the situation better. It includes people who stay when their work visa expires (which is illegal), people who work while on tourist visas (which is also illegal), people who overstay tourist visas (which is illegal), and people who come on work visas but find employment outside of the work visa's restrictions (which is also illegal). All of these people came here legally, but they have employment restrictions while they're here (restrictions which aren't always obvious, especially if they received a different visa type from what they expected).

"Undocumented workers" also includes human trafficking victims and immigrants who thought they were coming here legally but were duped by corrupt travel agencies & employment agencies. If you've ever tried applying for a foreign work visa or for a long trip abroad, you'll find out that different countries have vastly different amounts of paperwork for this. Now add in the foreign language barriers and you'll understand why many poor immigrants are so dependent on those travel agencies and overseas employment agencies to get the correct information.

But people continue to dumb down the conversation until no one even talks about these details, instead promoting the false narrative of border jumping monsters. The issues surrounding undocumented workers will never be solved as long as politicians and the media refuse to talk about the actual issues.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I'm going to go rob a bank because I can't get enough money legally!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Triggered? I only see conservatives use that word. He debated. I understand conservatives must throw in words like 'triggered', 'SJW' and 'micro-aggression' to seem important, though.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
He shouldn't have gone Cold Turkey for his campaign. He really needs his fix. Look how angry and on edge he is. rofl. Drop out Gary, we don't need more than one Pro-TPP puppets of the military industrial complex running.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Does The Donald talk about rounding up all of the "illegals", or does he talk about rounding up all the "criminals"?

People do "illegal" things all the time, without it making them into "criminals":
Smoke a doobie = illegal ≠ criminal.
Run a stop sign = illegal ≠ criminal.
Enter the nation "undocumented" = illegal ≠ criminal.
Feminist assaults male = illegal ≠ criminal.
Drug dealing gang banger = criminal!
Bank robber = criminal!

a reply to: reldra

Tell us, is it "conservatives" that are in the college libraries putting "Trigger Warning" stickers on the "offensive" books, or it is "PC People"?
edit on 4-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This just gets better and better. If it wasn't bad enough that we were stuck with Hillary and Donald, now we can add Gary Johnson. This guy is off of his rocker. Ohanka, IMO, you're post is right on the money. These candidates are nut jobs. Oooh, I'm sorry, I meant to say mentally and emotionally challenged. Are you kidding me with all of this crap? I am done with them. Hillary, Donald and Gary...the next Three Stooges (memes to follow, I'm sure). Jill stein is starting to look like the only candidate who's not certifiably insane. BTW, I know very little about her, which might be good thing. Good luck America...we are gonna need it!

edit on 4-9-2016 by OrderOfIntent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

That is the second interview that I've seen when he goes off with his mouth without thinking too much about what he is saying. Scratch one Libertarian candidate from my list. --Oh, my god, I don't even have a list of remaining candidates!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
AS PROMISED:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Haha while running a stop sign is against traffic laws, I don't think that makes someone criminal.

Now you get some guy who is a serial stop sign runner.... That's a perverted sicko right there.

edit on 4-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I think he was a bit of an ass to take a stance over the terminology there. It's a common use description that isn't considered derogatory. Here's a wiki in case anyone wasn't sure. Nitpicking like that causes threads like this and places the nitpicker in a poorer light.

On the other hand, he's the first American I've seen accurately describe the necessities of Trump's suggested immigration policy. I've seen a few posts around here, but he's the first politician to nail it. Yes indeed, an awful lot of people and businesses will need to be showing their papers. Not only Hispanics either; it'll include the white employers of non-white staff. There'll need to be no-knock raids of suspected illegal immigrants and how would they know where to go? Informing on neighbours is the way forward.

That's not the USA I ever thought I'd see.

I guess there'll need to be internment camps to keep the illegals in until there's enough to pack them on trains. They'll need secure camps and armed trains, right?

Sometimes the solution is worse than the problem.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrderOfIntent
This just gets better and better. If it wasn't bad enough that we were stuck with Hillary and Donald, now we can add Gary Johnson. This guy is off of his rocker.

For 'sweeter music' than these 3; You can always go with the "Stein Way"...

I initially thought that it was time for another Johnson in the WH and NOT one that acts like a "Johnson".. Or a candidate that lies about her husband's "Johnson".. Then this main Johnson goes brain dead when the light goes on.. That led Me to the Grand Stein way.. And that is after I KNEW I could NOT be complicit in voting for either Trump or the Clinton Cabal.

Tune up that Stein way...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Good OP. S&F

Gary Johnson for President

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

It is not criminal to use the appropriate term.

If you are in this country against the laws, then you are here illegally. You are alien and illegal.

If you don't like it, go home and apply to come here properly, then no one will call you that because you won't be one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join