It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie! Cnn, Sylvestor Stallone is dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yep, I got a notice ealier yesterday saying that Sylvestor Stallone was deceased. I can't disable these notifications, because my Samsung Galaxy is hard wired with Cnn...

"Well, we nearly had a meltdown when we saw reports that Sylvester Stallone, 70, was no longer with us. A news story, allegedly from CNN, got a lot of buzz on Facebook for showing images of the Rocky star being wheeled away on a gurney in a body bag. The β€˜breaking news’ article said the Oscar-nominated actor was found at his home in Los Angeles. This led fans into a total frenzy, but a few caught on to how the pics looked altered! Thank goodness for that, since it was simply another celebrity death hoax used for click bait!"
Cnn Source..of hoax.

Source of truth..
hollywoodlife.com...

I waited all day to see if ATS would rebuttal. So i guess i'm that guy.

CNN.. you suck!

I swear i live in a world where the movie "The Running Man" is happening now.
edit on 4-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Hackers.. hate them, but just proves CNN and others do no fact checking anymore.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Im just glad he is not gone. I like some of the B straight to video movies he has been doing last few years. Gives me a bit of that 90's nostalgia. Bullet to the Head was a fun one. Expendables was obvious badassness!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Expendables is the best "Get Them all Together" ever!πŸ€—
Nostalgia Prime!πŸ‘

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

This was easily one of the best scenes in the franchise. To hear Chuck Norris himself give us a Norris joke, that was just priceless.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I heard a rumor.. but after 5 days of agonizing pain. The cobra died. Lol.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You think JCVD could cut it in a blood sport revival?? They got the cream of the crop to pick from now that MMA is pretty much bigger than boxing now. That would be so interesting. Its good to see Terminator has kept it going. I thought Genesys was an amazing way of merging the different timelines of the franchise.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

In good Time "ing".πŸ‘

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I agree with you and all of the other sentiments expressed. First CNN is a horrible news reporting source. I do not believe a word they say about the 2016 Elections. They are totally in the bag for the democrats and Clinton. I just want fair reporting, I am an independent, but the lies, literally dumb commentors, especially this new Bacari guy and Don Lemon are totlally ignorant and in the tank.

As far as Stallone, glad he is still with us. I am a huge Rambo fan, and of course Rocky.

One of favorite scenes from the original Rambo.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ok.....no one has said it yet...so...I have to say it ...is this gonna be a Mandela effect ? Where he is actually dead but then is revived ? ..... Dun...dun...dun......
edit on 4-9-2016 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

That is a terrible thing to receive. However. I have a Samsung Galaxy. I stopped push alerts from CNN easily. From settings>applications. Just like YouTube and a few other things.

It's been a few months since I got any CNN alerts.

ETA: see below,. NOT from CNN.
edit on 4-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I can't find that this was from CNN. I find it was a FB rumor. Hollywood Life

this all seems to be an attempt to gain access to personal information by cyber criminals. Sheesh. Miley Cyrus and Angelina Jolie were also victims of falsified stories on Facebook previously. In Aug., a website called Entertainment News Update posted a shocking report that Angelina Jolie, 41, had committed suicide.

The idea is to 1) Not click on it and 2) It did not come from CNN.

If you are getting this alert on your phone, your phone is compromised.
edit on 4-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

It only took 40 seconds to find it wasn;t from CNN.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"Fans in a frenzy" LMFAO!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
On a side note. You mentioned a CNN app on your cell phone that you want removed. Here is a link on how to disable and remove that app.
www.pcadvisor.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Darkinsider

It only took 40 seconds to find it wasn;t from CNN.

Yes, you are correct. I actually did my own google and found what you said was true. I should have stated that. However, I am just so disgusted with CNN that I just wanted to throw my 2-cents in.

Now the latest, CNN executives tried to have Dr. Drew Pinsky retract his professional comments about Hillary's health, he wouldn't, then they took him off the air and is listed in some phony contributing position.

Peace

KD
edit on 4-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: sentence structure

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

CNN is claimed by many to be a reputable news source, and they do this??? Wow.....

new topics

top topics

join