It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

White nationalist movement growing much faster than Isis on Twitter

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

This thread (this one) is about right-wing nazis. It's the subject of the paper discussed in the OP's news link. There's been a study showing that right-wing, white power groups (especially Nazis) are rising again. They 'self-identify' as Nazis.

That's why some of us have been talking about right-wing nazis. We haven't been talking about liberals, bureaucratic nazis or multiculturalism because they haven't been topics for the thread.

The Nazis wear swastikas because they align themselves with the German Nazis. This means what they want is what the German Nazis wanted. The German Nazis were bad people and these current ones want to emulate them.

Yes they are proud to be white and so are you. That's cool. Nothing wrong with that. The difference might be that whereas you are proud to be white, you don't also want to exterminate all the non-whites. Or both you and the Nazis want a whiter nation to live in. The difference might be that you'd want less immigration and they'd want to deport every non-white.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Look. You pulled the same trick.

Nazis? What Nazis? A lot of people are suddenly incapable of finding a word to say against them. Or never a straight answer. "Nazis? Let's talk about SJWs." Not too many folk here want to differentiate themselves from the nazis.

Do you know who I thank for polarising people? The Right. The Left. The extremists at their fringes. Black power or white power are all dangerous. Islamic State are psychos. They're dangerous people with ideals that run counter to civilised society.

This all day long

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Look. You pulled the same trick.

Nazis? What Nazis? A lot of people are suddenly incapable of finding a word to say against them. Or never a straight answer. "Nazis? Let's talk about SJWs." Not too many folk here want to differentiate themselves from the nazis.

Do you know who I thank for polarising people? The Right. The Left. The extremists at their fringes. Black power or white power are all dangerous. Islamic State are psychos. They're dangerous people with ideals that run counter to civilised society.

This all day long

I agree...however TV and other media sources are so hell bent on showing...us vs them,left vs right,down vs up, good vs bad....etc etc etc...when all people are taking in is the left vs right marching analogy how does on e stand above the rhetoric and and have a view that differs from the rest ?...or at least differs from their side ...?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Because they are owned by those wanting the circus... the divide and conquer I've been fighting for nearly 3 solid years on social media of various platforms for solidarity. It started as a mod on another forum senseless hate nearly a constant for motorcycles made in Japan being a moderator of that side of the forum I worked my ass off to close that divide before I stepped down Japanese choppers were getting front page as a feature as respect grew sitewide due to those efforts... elevation was all it took from someone that the entire commnity either respected or feared whether that was due to the silly few extra buttons... I never banned a single person btw I would PM them and talk it out usually it was a personal issue and they were just spreading the pain. The people on the site ranged from hey I like the shows on TV and want to customize my bike, hardcore 1% clubs to ex felons from murder. I dealt with them all and they all pretty much loved me how? I met every single person with the same amount of respect that you should give anyone, not that you have to earn it nonsense...

Of course, the other admins and mods were on board too people happy to see things elevated and made equal it was a team effort the scene exploded people just riding bikes and having fun leaving the nonsense behind...

So it can be done but it's all in the approach and that approach should always lead with respect.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Thx for the reply...

So it can be done but it's all in the approach and that approach should always lead with respect.

As much as i agree with the sentiment, it is one thing approaching a situation with respect and it is another walking away without any all.....Respect should be a universal constant sadly it is not....

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I'm not proud to be white.. I'm just not ashamed of it.

Nazis schmazis.. like it or not, skinheads and Nazis were a dying breed until fairly recently, when the current caricature of liberalism resurrected the corpse.

I don't want the extermination of non-whites, I want to immanentize the eschaton. Which amounts to the extermination of most of humanity, not just non-whites - I don't discriminate.

For the greater good of course, I'm sure you understand.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The greater good of what....heaven on earth ?.....

The whole concept of heaven on earth is so benign and only serves a select few.....perhaps thats all that matters eh ?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

What from a bruised ego? Sure sign someone is taking things way too seriously and not having any fun in life... best thing anyone can be to someone in that sort of situation is a friend that doesn't share the pain but brings fun and laughter

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

immanentize the eschaton

I'm digging the reference. Nice one

I've read too much and lived too much to believe in any ultimate destinies (manifest or not). The future is all ours for the taking if our human natures didn't keep getting in the way. It's hard enough getting 12 people to agree where to eat out. How many times does 12 go into 7 billion? Lot of conflict. Too much faith in charismatic leaders.

The rising popularity of nazis is a symptom of something else.

Ever read about the Mongols? Or McCarthyist USA? Or East European purges? 1930s Europe and Russia?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Actually the rampant profiling and murdering of those labeled non white that started from the failed drug war started it... the amounts of incarceration for the same crimes the amounts of gunning down in the street for no crime, people being choked to death in a police state that was appearing as Nazi-ism itself and then militarizing on top of it.

That's not the American way thats the protect not serve when it used to be the other way around serve citizens first then protect intrests second.

Government and police ceased to be employed by us that's whats been going on.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Cool hand luke comes to mind...."what we got here is failure to communicate"....

I am not sure i get what u are saying and vice a versa ...!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Of humanity of course.. humanity cannot see it yet, but I can see the thin road of destruction that will lead us to salvation.

Benign.. yes, very benign. *HAHAHA*

You know how many people had it as their goal to destroy the whole multiverse? You want to know why? They knew about the pain worlds and all the sick universes controlled by dark logoi.

Endless pain, billions and billions of years of torture.. the demons would sometimes lull their victims into a false sense of security, illusions of family and loved ones, happy times.. sometimes for whole years, then they would subtly reveal themselves just a little bit, a coincidentally threatening yet still innocent sentence, crazy demonic eyes.. something to trigger the memories of terror.. Endless mind games like these, innocent souls being eternally toyed with.. pets of evil gods.

This World and its people are so innocent. If only you knew of the horror of reality.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Yeah. I mean we all wear blinkers and have blind spots. Sometimes our pride gets in the way and we sandbag when we could as easily say, "You're right. I hadn't looked at it like that before." Anything to win. It's worse when there's a sense of a partisan group of similar thinkers who are waiting to give approval or withdraw it. Human nature etc.

It seems recently that the peer-groups have become so focused on attacking their opponents they've lost the ability to be self-reflective.

Too many Catch 22s on social media.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Then you say eh f--k it lets have a beer not important right now in this moment anyway

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

What is collapsing? What are you even talking about?

I don't know what you're replying to exactly.. but since you are still unaware of the forces of the Dark Kingdom and the Negaverse I'm gonna simply ignore you.

You're the type of guy that would believe Sauron or even *shudders* Hillary Clinton if he or she told you they had a great plan for society.

And no, that didn't start it.. that had been going on for years and years already. The prodding of Marxist professors, the Soros backing and the mainstream media support started it.. Without those three factors nobody would have cared. We're talking about BLM here for some reason right?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I was not going to reply but you get me at...

They knew about the pain worlds and all the sick universes controlled by dark logoi.

Ok not so much that bit but hey lets persevere

Endless pain, billions and billions of years of torture.. the demons would sometimes lull their victims into a false sense of security, illusions of family and loved ones, happy times.. sometimes for whole years, then they would subtly reveal themselves just a little bit, a coincidentally threatening yet still innocent sentence, crazy demonic eyes.. something to trigger the memories of terror.. Endless mind games like these, innocent souls being eternally toyed with.. pets of evil gods. This World and its people are so innocent. If only you knew of the horror of reality.

Have a look at my posting history......i am not one to hide behind falsehoods......my life had led my down a dark path but i refuse to give in to evil....in fact i am pretty sure the my sons mother is the spawn of the devil himself but either way that is irrelevant....WE choose our own path...no matter what anyone tells you.....at the end of the day you and you only can choose the path you are on...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Then you say eh f--k it lets have a beer not important right now in this moment anyway

If it were not for beer i would NOT be here to comment in the first place....

edit on 8-9-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: frigging beer c ant even spell..useless hops

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The odd thing is you're talking about all these other beings finger pointing at them too... so lets just say aside from finger pointing at humanity which you have said is pittable in the eyes of these other beings... here you are discriminating against them too... gee wally that's swell tell you what bud, end it here and end it there and it'll be no different in the as above so below because equanimity doesn't make those distinctions no matter the plane of existence thats what the term grace is all about... duck in water... so hey make it out of this incarnation and lucy you're gonna have lots o splaining to do. Me I'm just chill with it and say hey your fly is down when it's down I mean free advertizing is free advertizing but not many are going to appreciate seeing your 'wares.
edit on 8-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Welcome to AA can I take your order?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

You are one of the few fair minded souls around these days....respect

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join