It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White nationalist movement growing much faster than Isis on Twitter

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How Social Justice Warriors Are Creating An Entire Generation Of Fascists

Finally, what SJWs do not realize is that they are single-handedly cultivating a generation of fascists. The more extreme the left becomes, the more right-wing and reactionary people will become as a result. It happened in the 1980s as a response to the left being overwhelmed with hippies and it will happen again in the future as a response to the left being overwhelmed with SJWs – only, this time, the right-wing will be far more extreme than the likes of Ronald Reagan. SJWs are paving the way for a future dominated by far-right extremists. These so-called advocates of “social justice” are the best gift that neo-Nazis could have possibly asked for: the most extreme and unpleasant aspects of the far-left amplified for all the world to see. The more absurd and outrageous SJWs become, the more the far-right gains support and sympathy. If SJWs think that they’re “oppressed” right now… well, they had better be prepared for the future that they’re helping to create.

What an amazing quote, this quite literally summed up everything I am feeling with the entire political and racial arguments that have been happening recently. I have always felt that in the screaming match the Far right And Far left has been having, all moderate and compromising voices get drowned out. The media is spurred on by their viewer base to put out more and more radical opinions and narrow-minded views, which in turn create more radical and uncompromising people. With blacks screaming racism at the drop of a hat, and the majority of whites becoming ever more defensive and insulted by their never-ending barrage of baseless accusations and vicious insults and threats from groups such as the "New Panthers" and "Black Lives Matter". All while the political officials pick sides and draw lines in the sands. So much so that the recent rise if Nazism BigBrotherDarkness pointed out in his original comment is only surprising in the fact that there are so few of them. This trend can only be expected to continue from the way things are going.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepBlueMind

White what? This issue is dead all ready. Anyone notice how fast it died and how numbers were not affected?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Oops, looks like I commented to soon, and said something a whole host of other people have already said, just in different words. Oh well, just add my little comment into the melting pot then.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

That depends on perspective. According to Theosophy there are way older beings than Buddhas. A planetary lord would be younger than a Galactic Logos. And the planetary lord would be at the level of a Buddha.

And yes, enlightened being are sometimes referred to as gods. I'm not so sure that enlightenment is the end of the road.

I haven't spoken of this destruction before, and I don't remember urging you to "do it" either.. whatever do it in this context means.

No need to judge myself any more than I already do. It's kind of a part time job already.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Neither the here but over there in philosophy section about a month ago... I have this odd fault of remembering what other people say from considering their view point.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You're remembering wrong. That whole discussion was about me being dead tired of your spiritual sophistry and your use of spirituality as an excuse for apathy.

The flowery language just went on and on and on and I don't think there ever were a point. I was talking about the need for countering the forces of the Negaverse, you were making elaborate excuses to not get involved saying this is just the nature of things.

It's not hard to use spirituality to justify apathy or even evil. In the grand scheme of things nothing matters, evil is just evil: I'll do it simply for the experience and I'll pay the price. In my evil I provide a service for spiritual growth, management will hire me to provide this catalyst. I'll play the villain because that's how much of a good guy I really am.

Do you understand now that evil is actually good?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

That was your comprehension of it...

Seems you have an expectation of others to do what you could for yourself but refuse too. Like the person you looked up to that seemed to fail in your sight for some reason or another.

Trying to pull other peoples strings to carry out ones own endeavours through manipulation of either material or spiritual is an even greater apathy.

Your intent is your own even if you try to have another carry it out for you.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

I never understand how white nationalists can use a computer
I mean they might accidentally talk to someone not their colour (unwashed) and not know it

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I see no reason to insult another's intelligence simply out of disagreement with their ideology... while the ideology draws the line not to cross... the insult stands on the other side trying to spit in each others faces. Hence it is also a part of the problem in attempting to remove such lines to reach an understanding by peaceful means.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm not insulting their intelligence, I am commenting that they are pathologically afraid of other cultures, and online, its well documented that you can't be sure who you are talking too, is who or what they say they are, as a consequence, in any other situation, they would avoid using something. Again history shows this (segregated bathrooms, restaurants etc)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
given the paltry numbers cited - one has to winder how many of the " 22K followers " are really intelligence // law enforcment // journalists etc etc simply ` monitoring ` the white-supremicist " scene "

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I know what that wink meant... using the last part to cover that as an excuse is simply dishonesty and insults intelligence even further to cover ones own ass with an excuse... if you are going to state such things own it in personal responsibility, otherwise it is wise not to make such statements at all; in the best kept to oneself department.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Would that fall under the umbrella of race baiting?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

So again, you try to infer what I mean. I mean what I say. I am shocked they use the visible internet at all. I KNOW they use darknet, and members only (with vetting) world wide web forums.

But again, stop infering things I did not say.

I will make it clear here.

I find white supremacists to be morally reprehensible, oiks (since we can't swear here, I will use oik), who have a belief system which is not based in reality, while trying to say that it is based on science.

However there are a number of intelligent members of that group of individuals. They tend to end up as leaders, and the intelligentsia.

For the record, I'm not a "bleeding heart liberal", I'm centrist, verging on the barbarian at times with my views.

So yeah, stop trying to infer things I've not said neighbour. You've been 100% wrong thus far.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

"I never understand how white nationalists can use a computer
"

If you think I cannot comprehend that statement then why bother to assume I can comprehend any others that you keep making?

By that same token you could say thusly: I don't understand how you can use a computer at all...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

in my opnion - no , merely " following " an account - is a passive act

how many are replying .. retweeting ???????????? - that would indicater that they are activly supporting

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

That's exactly what the OP is about the growth of those joining these groups... the report said nothing of the members doing it. As another poster pointed out that it could be agencies watching it as a potential threat as well as others simply wanting to protect themselves keeping an eye on it to know if some sh!t is going down to protect themselves or warn others about it and not necessarily one wanting to cause the sh!t to go down.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Again you are making assumptions. You are also taking the sentence out of context from the entire post. That is naughty.

Viz (with emoji removed)

I never understand how white nationalists can use a computer. I mean they might accidentally talk to someone not their colour (unwashed) and not know it

Remove the emoji, ore leave them in. I mean what I wrote. I sadly have a bunch of white nationalists lurking around my spiritual waters. I know their kind well. I'm also (by appearances) white . They make approaches to me, because they assume, that my ethnically flavored spirituality, implies I am of a similar mind.

See assume gets used a lot by people around me. It is most often wrong. I say what I mean, not what you think I mean neighbour.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Self editing has changed the entire context...

How about just meaning what you want to say by saying exactly what you want to say and take responsibility for it... that way no one has to assume anything of what you are insinuating.

Yes I know why people do it... it is called self defense of a chosen ideology that also leaves room for them to back out and deny what it was they were insinuating or eluding too.

Removing the wink to change that insinuation changes the entire context and then also blames me for assumptions.

Thanks if you can't accept responsibility shifting the fault or error on someone else makes a whole hell of a lot more sense than personal responsibility.

ffs

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ok what self editing is this? Removing the emoji? Nope that is still there in the post neighbor. You don't know me, or my culture (New Zealand), and probably don't know my age (44). So you don't know why I add emoji or don't. Hint, if I am being sarcastic I will usually do sarc/ coments coments coments /sarc to show this. Not

Again, you make assumptions, and you are doing a very poor job at that.

Here is another hint. I'm a direct, no nonsense person. I will tell someone if they are being a weapons grade plum (again the lack of swearing here, means I'll infer it, to those who know). My posts here in ATS show as much.

I have made no statement over the intelligence levels of White supremacists. I have made statements of how I feel about their ideology. It is bankrupt. They base their ideology on disproven ideas from the Victorian (or older) eras.

Have a great night neighbour, keep those assumptions rolling out.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join