It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White nationalist movement growing much faster than Isis on Twitter

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

2mg of cbd and whole lot of happy stuff.....i recently stopped drinking so any help is greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hey buddy you didnt pay for that beer but since you;re giving it to Kandinsky it's on the house.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Kandinsky

You are one of the few fair minded souls around these days....respect

Likewise

I'm no better than anyone else

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Nothing is free ...:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You know the people living in states needing some CBD and other good stuff could use some help... that party needs to move around abit not the hey we got ours screw you... wait why does that sound familiar?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Matches maybe thats why people can't seem to put out all these senseless fires... Earth is gonna look like the Sun if we keep at it.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

i am lucky enough to live in a part of the world that promotes healthy and happy.....in fact i can buy cbd and thc oils from a retail shop....granted not sanctioned by those in charge yet here we are....the community here is an actual community where the people look after one another and if big business attempts to take over the people unite and boycot it....if only there were a recipe that those in the cities could resonate with.....we the people then would have a shot at it...

To give you an example i live in one of the very few town in Australia that MacDonalds failed...and i mean big time...they tried, then they moved on

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Sorry I related you closer out of friendly fondness and planted you in the US with me... these borders these borders being free of them mind side and then seeing them as trip wires in some places including those called state or provence lines can really "do ones head in" as an ex from across the pond was fond of saying.

I really think most of our problems world wide have come from agendas to treat adults as children under authoritarianism... claiming it is for public safety when it has created the opposite. Why else would so many people have to whine and fight like children to be heard by governments these days not being heard? People take to forming groups a bigger segment to have a voice to match just aimed in the wrong direction(at each other) Negative attention or postive attention is attention none the less I suppose.

Legislating out personal responsibility and placing others to nanny us hasn't really done us any good world wide has it? It's created a world of children that can't or are too scared to even grow up.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I knew about this one guy, this was a long time ago, aeons in fact. I looked up to him, idolised him, I always saw him as a hero.

I think of him and for some reason the image of He-Man jumps into my mind, which sounds ridiculous but it is what it is. He wanted to end it all. He was one of those people that tried to destroy the multiverse, if I remember correctly by driving a sword into some kind of nexus of realities. Of course he didn't succeed.. he only succeeded in destroying a portion of existence, a tiny little bubble. He was later imprisoned for this crime. Last I heard he was still suffering, I still see him.. but it's not the same, he's lost the fight in him.. all he wants is to not exist.

He wanted to save us all from suffering, he couldn't take the endless pain of samsara.

If I could relate to you the pain and loneliness of a god.. so alone looking out at a scenery of endless stars from a cupola in his pure land. Only comforted by his consort. It's a sad picture. She tells him: "I am still real.. the two of us are still real and so is our love".. But they both know they're nothing but illusions. It was disillusioning to hear this coming from a god. Felt so pathetic and sad. Such raw impotence in the face of reality. It didn't inspire a lot of hope when an enlightened being like that still felt that way sometimes..

Of course, this story is cartoonish and adapted for human understanding.. but it's real.

I'm sorry for being off-topic and going off on a tangent like this. But what do you mean really? What made you write about our choices and giving in to evil? Was there something about my post that made you think I had made such a choice?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

edit on 8-9-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: alcohol and beer do not mix

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Have you ever tried to dispel a racists ignorance and/or hatred?

It's like water of a ducks back. Generally distilled into them at an early age, it's a generational thing, sometimes even geographic by nature. They will attempt to cling to there flawed logic simple because they don't know any better.

My wee Granny used to say "you cant teach pork", which is almost racist in itself depending on context, but when applied to racially motivated groups like the White Nationalist Movement, imho, it hits the nail square on the head.

No point in attempting to educate people who wish to cling to arcane racist ideologies, who wish to hate others simple because of a difference in skin colour.

End of the day "We are all Jock Tamson's bairns" whether we choose to accept the fact or otherwise.
edit on 8-9-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

There was a time I looked at your posts as fairly intelligent.

Now I wonder what happened? All of a sudden it's like the incoherent babble of a teenager. I still like you but it's starting to weird me out. You're being inconsistent, or high.

God forbid I should discriminate against the demons and the evil gods.. really? If you lived in a fantasy world you would be preaching tolerance for the Orcs and the Dark Elves raiding the land. Haha, you're too much. I discriminate against the demons.. oh my..

gee wally that's swell tell you what bud, end it here and end it there and it'll be no different in the as above so below because equanimity doesn't make those distinctions no matter the plane of existence thats what the term grace is all about... duck in water... so hey make it out of this incarnation and lucy you're gonna have lots o splaining to do.

This makes no sense whatsoever. It honestly looks like a symptom of derealisation. No more weed for you... uhm Lucy?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No point in attempting to educate people who wish to cling to arcane racist ideologies, who wish to hate others simple because of a difference in skin colour. End of the day "We are all Jock Tamson's bairns" whether we choose to accept the fact or otherwise.

NO...that is just defeatist.....

People are not born to hate they are TAUGHT to hate....

We the people want to live and let live...love if possible....hate is for monsters...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I never claimed people were "born to hate". Don't know where you got that from???

I plainly stated racism is distilled into them at an early age hence the generational aspect to the subject in question.

Keep in mind that some human beings are indeed monsters depending on perspective. End of the day hatred and racism serves no other purpose than to divide us, but that does not mean you can address the issue simply by starting a dialogue with such persons and expect to change there views and ideologies. People will generally cling to what there are taught first, its the same with religion.
edit on 8-9-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I never claimed people were "born to hate". Don't know where you got that from???

I am not sure myself....my bad...you caught me off guard.....

I completely agree with you however ....people are stuck in their way of thinking and it is passed down gene-rationally

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

600% and growing 22,000 is a small army likely heavily armed and dangerous as individuals in local communites concider it a public service announcement.

Ahaha heavily armed and dangerous. Give me a break. I can't prove or disprove, but I'd bet solid gold half or more of those new Twitter accounts are fake to prop of the race war TPTB are trying to push on us. Probably the same people creating those that are creating the millions of fake Obama Twitter followers.

content.usatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Gods are not enlightened beings in completion they stumble on wires of power ensaring themself like a rabbit to be ground to dust on the moon laying down the temptation to use and abuse such powers is keeping ones nose clean of such abuses. Killing a small bubble made them enter that small bubble themself which became their own prison. It was well desrved and hopefully they were humbled on the path to not make the same mistake again and learn to ease all beings as they would themself and in such a manner their own burdens are eased.

You mentioned in a previous thread awhile back that this destruction was a necessary thing even urged myself to do it... saying others had as an excuse, well although foot massages for an eternity sound like heaven after awhile the feet become raw and blistered worn down to bone eventually no feet to even stand on... so ideal? Strange idea seeking a single permanence of satisfaction in ego when all is impermanent and that being the only permanence.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It is an impossibility to do anything other than urge them to lay it down for the sake of their and others own well being... it is their responsibility since they are the ones carrying it, eventually that burden that seems like a blessing will be seen as a burden and they will lay it down no sooner no later. Urging others not to pick it up as well ceases the cycle...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Spend the same amount of time judging yourself and tell me what do you see?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Racism will always flourish to an extent while we still have such a vast social divide amungst our respective populations never mind the senseless wars we fight over our religious indifference which also add to the problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join