It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Stein flies to wrong city for campaign rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I guess the 2 main candidates for President aren't the only ones that have dumb bells running parts of the campaigns.

Seems Green Party Jill Stein had a staffer with a geography problem or a spelling problem or an abbreviation problem.

They booked a flight to Cincinnati only to finally remember the campaign stop was actually in Columbus, OH.

This is deluxe. Think of the wasted fuel and carbon !!!!

And then the campaign entourage actually drove a car to the correct location !!!

That staffer must be barking for a top White House job. Probably well qualified.

A not-so-funny thing happened on the way to Columbus.

Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein instead ended up in Cincinnati after a campaign staffer mistakenly booked her flight to the wrong “C” city in Ohio.

Stein’s scheduled noon speech at Capital University in Bexley instead came at 2:35 p.m. after she jumped into a car to be driven up I-71 to the correct spot.

“A little scheduling error,” Stein said. “I wish we had the resources of the other candidates. We’re the only candidate who operates like the American people.”

Stein’s shoestring campaign relies on commercial flights rather than the private jets used by the major party candidates who she denounced as “corrupt servants of the billionaire class.”

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That's funny. Guess her and Hillary have a problem with the letter 'C'. Where is Big Bird when you need him?

Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein instead ended up in Cincinnati after a campaign staffer mistakenly booked her flight to the wrong “C” city in Ohio.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Whoops!

I don't mind Jill Stein, she isn't afraid to tell it like it is. At least she is better than Johnson who is steadily going deeper in the establishments pocket.

"I don't think what Donald Trump says is worse than what Hillary Clinton in fact has done." Jill Stein

edit on 3-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
That's funny. Guess her and Hillary have a problem with the letter 'C'. Where is Big Bird when you need him?

Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati....guess they had a 1 in 3 chance of getting it right.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jill could shoot someone in the face during a hunting trip to skin baby seals and then gun-run out of Port Fourchon and cause an oil slick on the Mississippi river & I'd STILL respect her more than sh!t-4-brains Clintonski.

Anyway, in the big scheme of things that make you go Hmmm, this didn't really register.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is the Green Party right? Aside from the fact that they're lost in the woods looking for their own rally, you would think that they would take the train or almost anything else other than flying there, but at least she did fly commercial although I sincerely doubt she was in coach.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Who?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Frankly, Trump should have picked her as his VP.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

She wouldn't have had anything to do with him.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump has made much worse mistakes. This thread is a whole lot of nothing.
edit on 4-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Who?

You know who. Unless you live in a box in the Arctic.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I don't think she woud have said yes.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ahhhhahahahaha!!

Hopefully she'll still siphon off some of the female votes Clinton is counting on.

Go Jill Go!!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I guess the 2 main candidates for President aren't the only ones that have dumb bells running parts of the campaigns.

Seems Green Party Jill Stein had a staffer with a geography problem or a spelling problem or an abbreviation problem.

They booked a flight to Cincinnati only to finally remember the campaign stop was actually in Columbus, OH.

This is deluxe. Think of the wasted fuel and carbon !!!!

And then the campaign entourage actually drove a car to the correct location !!!

That staffer must be barking for a top White House job. Probably well qualified.

A not-so-funny thing happened on the way to Columbus.

Stein’s scheduled noon speech at Capital University in Bexley instead came at 2:35 p.m. after she jumped into a car to be driven up I-71 to the correct spot.

“A little scheduling error,” Stein said. “I wish we had the resources of the other candidates. We’re the only candidate who operates like the American people.”

Stein’s shoestring campaign relies on commercial flights rather than the private jets used by the major party candidates who she denounced as “corrupt servants of the billionaire class.”

Hahahaha!! "Are we there yet?"

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hmmmm, ok someone made an error and wrote down the wrong place or something.

If this is the worst thing Jill has done, which she probably didn't even do herself, why are we talking about Trump and Clinton?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I don't think she woud have said yes.

She's had some pretty harsh words for Trump, including calling him a warmonger and a race baiter that engages in hate speech. If she accepted Trump's hypothetical invitation as VP, I'd reject her permanently.

new topics

top topics

join