It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Why must light move?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Don't bother.
It just comes back. Trust me.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Thanks for mincing words so that your response appears correct to the mincing.

Sigh you still didn't explain how you extracted aether from the post, and just no to the rest even looking up light bulb on wikipedia as a source will tell you that.

Particles are more like a huge swarm of jellyfish tenticles all of them entangled in various densities natural and artificial EM has a primer field nature like a huge sphereical bubble that charged particles in the vacuum of space or plasma move around in gravity is a huge outward yet large flat standing wave directly out from a core this can be seen by ringed planets that form moons etc such as saturn... the more stable the area of space from solar winds of the local solar body the more the body is apt to have ring conglomerations around it of course over a vast period of time similar planets forming moons will cause them to challenge orbit and collide producing astroid fields or belts and the particulate back into the cycle ad infinitum.

It's really not as complex as it is made out to be, once all the dots are connected we owe every single reseracher that has ever worked on it right or wrong so all the egoist me me me crap is rediculous progression should be the focus not repression just for a name in history

edit on 4-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I will take your word on that, thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If I didn't indulge in uneducated conjecture I'd have to do something else like mow the lawn. I hate mowing the lawn.

You could use the time to educate yourself.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

There's the same phenomina of boats on calm waters to where they will start rocking creating waves and draw into each other until they come together and collide.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I know of no such phenomenon.
And I grew up in, on, and around the water.

Boats do not rock spontaneously. Nor does wave action draw them together.

edit on 9/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Thanks for mincing words so that your response appears correct to the mincing.

Sigh you still didn't explain how you extracted aether from the post, and just no to the rest even looking up light bulb on wikipedia as a source will tell you that.

You need to figure out why non-zero Kelvin things emit EM. Come back to me when you understand.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Do you think reciting theories taught by a regimental education system is education? Besides I learn things in ATS.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Not interested so perhaps it's really your need... all things radiate it's called particle decay

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Tell that to the US Coast Guard and Navy... it's in their manuals to anchor opposite side to avoid such a thing

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

it's in their manuals to anchor opposite side to avoid such a thing
Citation, please?
What does "anchor opposite side" mean?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Do you think reciting theories taught by a regimental education system is education?

If you had been paying attention to the unhappy pedagogues who were burdened with the task of educating you, you would know the difference in meaning between 'regimental' and 'regimented'.

To answer the question you thought you asked, no. But since learning physics is not a regimented occupation the question is irrelevant and pointless.

Besides I learn things in ATS.

Better late than never I suppose.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I know you have a search engine you use it very often to throw the standard accepted model as fact at people quite often if you are really that interested then you;; take the time, if you are as knowledgible as you say you are on it then you'd know it already like i do and likely others that will read the post as well that know about it... if you have a fixed anchor then you aim the ship in the opposite direction so the anchor side is out away from the other ship both facing the same direction fixed anchor on the inside or not even anchored they will wave form and pull into each other opposite side anchor prevents this tragedy.

p.s. forever done posting to your replies of all kinds it's just trolling after trolling with every encounter
edit on 4-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Not interested so perhaps it's really your need... all things radiate it's called particle decay

(eyebrow up) You actually think that objects radiate EM above 0 Kelvin because of particle decay?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

So, no citation of the Coast Guard manuals.

No explanation of "opposite side." You, of course are aware that a boat will take a set at anchor which is determined by wind and current, right? You know wave action really has no effect, right? Unless the waves are breaking, in which case it would be a very bad idea to anchor there.

forever done posting to your replies of all kinds it's just trolling after trolling with every encounter
Asking questions you can't answer is trolling? What does that make spouting maritime nonsense? Proud ignorance?
edit on 9/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I dont see how pulling Spock like facinating facial expressions apply... as it is moot to what entropy actually entails, as all entropy's from one conglomerate form to another there is a radio active effect in the resonate waves of those particles due to the entanglments, even elements do it gold decays directly into lead being one particle off from it... sure it the atomic half life takes an extremely long time to occur in some elements but it is occuring and all the f-ing time... that's all of this cosmic background radiation sh!t.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Where's the part about boats spontaneously creating waves and waves drawing boats together? That forum doesn't really seem to support your claim.

No Coast Guard manual?

Still not clear on what "opposite sides" means.
edit on 9/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Thank you Astyanax for the English lesson and for advising that I annoy people in ATS. I will sign out and not return.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

For some reason, i don't believe Light moves per se, It's stationary. However, the universe around it moves, and not always in only one single direction.. hmm. weird thoughts. (Can't prove or disprove this, so i am apparently insane)

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join