It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN cancels appearance of Hispanic Trump supporter after he destroys them on live TV

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I can totally understand your mistrust in the Clinton family,but imho both Clinton and Trump are not fit to become POTUS

They are both serial liars

They same cream rises to the top,but it certainly has not in this election

Out of the vast talented gene pool that is The USA I'm a little bewildered these two are still running with support behind them both

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: Nikola014

I can totally understand your mistrust in the Clinton family,but imho both Clinton and Trump are not fit to become POTUS

They are both serial liars

They same cream rises to the top,but it certainly has not in this election

Out of the vast talented gene pool that is The USA I'm a little bewildered these two are still running with support behind them both

So do you pick the serial liar with a known trail of death or one who might do it? We only have two choices at this point.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

So, still no opinion on what he said in the video? Or are you just gonna keep driving in circles?

Wouldn't hold your breath.
edit on 5-9-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am not entirely certain Trump will do all he says he would do, but since he seems to not be part of the globalists he is our best hope imo.

This above statement is what i find most troubling of the Trump supporters.....this blind faith....even though knowing full well the level of corruption involved

Exactly what I find troubling about Hillary supporters.

Except, you know, they have actual proof of corruption with her.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: torok67
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But Hillary carries around hot sauce....does the Donald?

Does his wife count as hot sauce?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This above statement is what i find most troubling of the Trump supporters.....this blind faith....even though knowing full well the level of corruption involved

It's not blind faith, it's just obvious that Trump seems to be a thorn for the globalists. No newly elected President will be able to undo all the BS that the Obama administration has done to this nation. It would take a while and only if Hillary is not elected.

Things are only going to get worse. Expect food prices, gas and other staple items to rise since the Obama administration in their latest left wing dumb move have imposed new restrictions on truck drivers which the regular people will have to pay with higher prices.

Obama Says Truckers Must Pay Fine To Avoid New Climate Regs

The AGWarmers are the only ones who can't see what was obvious from the start. These type of regulations are nothing more than another money making scheme to squeeze the taxpayer of more money. I am expecting with all the BS regulations the Obama administration is enforcing, and the ones to come to be paying around $5 for a gallon of milk, and everything else will also increase in price.

The AGW camp think they will be spared but they won't, only when it starts hitting their pocket will they whine about these regulations but by then it would be too late.

edit on 5-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Indeed ..the southpark episode that a member here put up is right on the money....the giant douche or the turd sandwich ...friggin awesome choices....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If anyone is here on ATS is playing the "political predictions" game on CNN, you can clearly see Trump is surging right now and appears to building some momentum,,,at least according to their little game thingy...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join