It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN cancels appearance of Hispanic Trump supporter after he destroys them on live TV

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is CNN.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Instead of attacking the Clintons and the Democrats, why didnt he defend Trump?

I guess there is no defense for Trump?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I hate "attack politics" too. Imagine if most of your resume was describing how all other job candidates suck, but said very little about why YOU are better. That's not a smart way to get hired for the job you're seeking.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Defend against constant lies and propaganda? Who would care. But highlighting the blatant hypocrisy, well sure, it's obvious trump has no defense...

How come people are calling for the real murderer to be charged, when the innocent person accused is being put on trial... Oh the innocent person has no defense. Hang him...

Like clockwork, really... tick tock...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: gladtobehere

I hate "attack politics" too. Imagine if most of your resume was describing how all other job candidates suck, but said very little about why YOU are better. That's not a smart way to get hired for the job you're seeking.

I read your resume, you said that you hate penguins, and want to lock up all the kittens.

defend yourself.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Trump is this summer's entertainment and nothing more. Part of the revolution. LOL. If it's a revolution that benefits trump. Otherwise well...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Serious drop. Lol. She held her convention bump for a month. Trumps number is stagnant. It's not changing. His numbers aren't coming up and she's still ahead .

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

I don't post much but I have to for this..

gladtobehere, you're clearly lacking objectivity or perspective because Hillary's campaign has done nothing other than attack..

and a defense for Trump?! He's done nothing that warrants a defense. The same can't be said for that witch.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Exactly.

Hillary is the empress with no clothes, and these people are going along with it. The obvious response for any sane individual is to call it out for what it is instead of playing into these contrived narratives the media uses to cover for Hillary.

Go for the throat like this guy did.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If Trump wasn't in the race it would be business as usual, and you know it.

He is stirring the pot, forcing the biased media and political cronies to show their hand for everyone to see. And people are paying more attention to politics than ever before.

It will never be the same after this election.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
They certainly won't be having him back again. This guy just used plain old facts to win the debate.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
They certainly won't be having him back again. This guy just used plain old facts to win the debate.
Plain old facts... Well except for the Will Quigg thing.

www.snopes.com...

But then, snopes is just another liberal propaganda center isn't it?
edit on 9/4/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

"What do you think will happen if we don't enforce our already established laws?"
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

what you see going on around the states is what is happening right now due to us not enforcing the laws, the only time they are really enforced in my option is when there is a political agenda and some group needs to gain something.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Grimpachi

I suppose you should watch the full version before you make a judgment like that.

Any opinions on what he said?

Editing in the video after respond to you then claiming I should watch the video in full before making judgements is deceptive don't you think?

Should I wait for your response then go back and change what I said?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I pointed out the obvious fact that the video in the OP is edited and only an idiot wouldn't be able to figure it out. But it was still beyond your comprehension so I made it easier for you. I mean really?

So, still no opinion on what he said in the video? Or are you just gonna keep driving in circles?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ouch, that has got to hurt. He has a lot of valid points and of course CNN would cancel this. It was expected of them, they can't have facts being thrown at them.

The whole "Trump is racist" is really getting a tiresome lie, among the many others being thrown around to try to dissuade the voters from voting for Trump. My hope is that we can still save the country from the total ruin that Hillary and her lackeys would impose in the U.S. I am not entirely certain Trump will do all he says he would do, but since he seems to not be part of the globalists he is our best hope imo.
edit on 4-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But Hillary carries around hot sauce....does the Donald?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Do the Latinos for trump actually have a website or are they Twitter or face book based?

Tried doing a little background check on the founder members and can't find a lot

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Pretty standard stuff.

Aside from a couple of delusional Hillary lovers who keep denying reality of the MSM propaganda against Trump and in favor of a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal , this is all to be expected.

It's a well known fact the establishment stands behind that old puppet named Hillary.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am not entirely certain Trump will do all he says he would do, but since he seems to not be part of the globalists he is our best hope imo.

This above statement is what i find most troubling of the Trump supporters.....this blind faith....even though knowing full well the level of corruption involved

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join