It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary is courting the endorsement from Henry Kissinger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well here we go you staunch Hillary supporters. While I support neither candidate I can't count how many times I've been ridiculed for not supporting her. In some instances being called a sexist and a racist. I hate this woman mainly because she I not even a Democrat and she is fake through and through. No shame, she seeks the endorsement from someone accused of war crimes.

RT

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has been seeking the endorsement of her long-time idol – and brutal war criminal – Henry Kissinger.
While the approval of such a man may seem at odds with an ideal endorsement, Clinton has long admired the work of the former secretary of state, and even sought his advice during her time in the same position.

If you read the article I will spell out his spoils while in office.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Hillary wants an endorsement from the devil's right hand man. Who would have thunk it lol. I guess it's a good idea to keep all the same kind of scum in the same pond ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/3.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Why not, she can do whatever she wants. Any "allegations" are conspiracies from Republicans and Russians. She is clean as a whistle, no dirt whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Why not, she can do whatever she wants. Any "allegations" are conspiracies from Republicans and Russians. She is clean as a whistle, no dirt whatsoever.

Now you just made me laugh so hard, coke came out my nose. You don't honestly believe that, do you, that she hasn't done anything criminal and treasonous? As far as Kissinger, he is almost like the Pope, just playing for the other team. The thing is vile, just like Hillary, just older and even more morally polluted, if that's even possible compared to Hillary.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/3.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Haha how anyone believe that nonsense is beyond me. It's like kids being told Santa Claus isn't real but they don't want to believe it. Discussions on here have shown some people will convince themselves of anything to love her.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

As I've pointed out before on ATS, kissing Kissingers ring (I just like saying that) is something that both Hillary and Trump have done:

Donald Trump Says Henry Kissinger Backs His Foreign Policy Stance—But He Begs to Differ

Donald Trump said Henry Kissinger agrees with his foreign policy ideas at a rally in Fresno, California Friday. “One of the biggest diplomats in the country who is a friend of mine, you saw recently I actually met with him and it was all over the place, so you can figure it out,” Trump began, apparently referencing a meeting he had with Kissinger, former secretary of state and foreign policy guru, in the middle of May.

Trump continued: “And he said, ‘Donald, I thought you were wrong in your approach. I thought it was too tough. But you know what? All of those countries are calling me, What do we do, what do we do, how can we make him happy?'”

Edit:

You might find something interesting in this thread:

Big List of Trump and Clinton Connections
edit on 2016-9-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Again, I support neither candidate. The reason I put this here is because the Hillary train boasts caring for all people. But some of us know she will say anything for power and her actions speak a different narrative than her platform.

She is a neo conservative wrapped in a palatable exterior (for some). As was Obama.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
September 3, 2016

Hillary is increasingly courting the endorsements from the wealthy people she promises to hurt by (at least) doubling their taxes. It doesn't make sense that they'd want a human $$$$ vacuum-cleaner running the country.

This past week, Hillary Clinton met with more rich people, than she did with "regular" folks whom are naively support her.
Here's a photo of her going into a meeting to rub elbows with Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Jimmy Buffet, etc..

Link: www.nytimes.com...

Doesn't it look like Hillary is wearing hospital patient attire?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
September 3, 2016

Hillary is increasingly courting the endorsements from the wealthy people she promises to hurt by (at least) doubling their taxes. It doesn't make sense that they'd want a human $$$$ vacuum-cleaner running the country.

This past week, Hillary Clinton met with more rich people, than she did with "regular" folks whom are naively support her.
Here's a photo of her going into a meeting to rub elbows with Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Jimmy Buffet, etc..

Link: www.nytimes.com...

Doesn't it look like Hillary is wearing hospital patient attire?

Thats her pajama's with a house coat over them. Hillary is SO special that she no longer has to dress up for such little peons as Paul Mccartney and Bon Jovi! Soon all you proles will be adopting "Our Beloved Leaders" attire, just to be like her! HILLARY!

new topics

top topics

join