It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hot Mic – Reuters Intentionally Cuts Camera Feed During Positive Bishop Jackson Remarks To Trump i

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Mr. Trump’s appearance on Saturday, long billed by campaign aides as a pivotal opportunity to reintroduce himself to black voters, was swathed in uncertainty up to the last minute, as the Trump campaign and the pastor deliberated over whether the Republican nominee would actually speak at the church.

Plans for stops in nearby neighborhoods were announced, then retracted; Mr. Trump ultimately paid a short visit to Mr. Carson’s childhood home before flying out of Detroit. And a scheduled interview with Mr. Jackson, Mr. Trump’s host on Saturday, became a source of embarrassment when it was revealed that both the questions and Mr. Trump’s answers had been scripted in advance.

Mr. Trump taped the television appearance before the church service on Saturday, and it is expected to air in the next few days on Mr. Jackson’s Christian cable network. Mr. Jackson acknowledged offhand the unusual spectacle of Mr. Trump’s presence in his church.

Introducing Mr. Trump, Mr. Jackson noted with a chuckle, “This is the first African-American church he’s been in.”

Emphasis mine.

New York Times

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: Gryphon66

You have set a record for most off-topic and blatantly lying posts in one thread.

You are angry and have never been in a church, and are startled by the happiness and joy conveyed in these videos!

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

(And you're off-topic telling me how off-topic I am. Shame on you. If you've got a problem with the way the non-story here is playing out, ALERT! don't participate.)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I tell you what - here are the first 4 rows marked in red (on thumb)... you can count your further two from there

You zoomed in on the forced perspective shot?

How many do you count?

I've given my number (six to seven) multiple times, with backup.

Tell us how many you count and what method you're using to count them.

Also, if you're going to keep going on this, I guess you should apologize to MysticPearl for making them carp so unnecessarily.

In the thumb I have numbered them for you in red.

You are arguing that between my marked row 4 and the back, marked with a question mark, there are 2 rows.

Go on, admit you're wrong. It won't hurt.

How many do you count, and how are you counting them?

And if you're going to continue, it seems we have to apologize to other members as well.

Shall we say we disagree, let others do their own counting, and get back tot he important topic of the thread, which is, as I keep trying to point out ... the vast importance of whatever was completely lost to the world when the Reuters feed cut.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Mr. Trump’s appearance on Saturday, long billed by campaign aides as a pivotal opportunity to reintroduce himself to black voters, was swathed in uncertainty up to the last minute, as the Trump campaign and the pastor deliberated over whether the Republican nominee would actually speak at the church.

Plans for stops in nearby neighborhoods were announced, then retracted; Mr. Trump ultimately paid a short visit to Mr. Carson’s childhood home before flying out of Detroit. And a scheduled interview with Mr. Jackson, Mr. Trump’s host on Saturday, became a source of embarrassment when it was revealed that both the questions and Mr. Trump’s answers had been scripted in advance.

Mr. Trump taped the television appearance before the church service on Saturday, and it is expected to air in the next few days on Mr. Jackson’s Christian cable network. Mr. Jackson acknowledged offhand the unusual spectacle of Mr. Trump’s presence in his church.

Introducing Mr. Trump, Mr. Jackson noted with a chuckle, “This is the first African-American church he’s been in.”

Emphasis mine.

New York Times

It was already known that his speech was scripted and he was answering prepared questions. Seems sensible to be careful going into a black community. Sign of respect. You're just disappointed it went so well.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I tell you what - here are the first 4 rows marked in red (on thumb)... you can count your further two from there

You zoomed in on the forced perspective shot?

How many do you count?

I've given my number (six to seven) multiple times, with backup.

Tell us how many you count and what method you're using to count them.

Also, if you're going to keep going on this, I guess you should apologize to MysticPearl for making them carp so unnecessarily.

In the thumb I have numbered them for you in red.

You are arguing that between my marked row 4 and the back, marked with a question mark, there are 2 rows.

Go on, admit you're wrong. It won't hurt.

How many do you count, and how are you counting them?

And if you're going to continue, it seems we have to apologize to other members as well.

Shall we say we disagree, let others do their own counting, and get back tot he important topic of the thread, which is, as I keep trying to point out ... the vast importance of whatever was completely lost to the world when the Reuters feed cut.

With my eyes and I even marked them in red for you. It's up to you explain how you can see only two rows between the back of the church and the 4th row I marked. I am actually dying to see your answer on that one. I see you avoided it here! But of course I am happy to agree to disagree. We usually end up there anyway.
edit on 4/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Emphasis mine.

New York Times

It was already known that his speech was scripted and he was answering prepared questions. Seems sensible to be careful going into a black community. Sign of respect. You're just disappointed it went so well.

Not at all disappointed. The Bishop gets a reality TV star for his independent Christian cable network!

And his church gets the opportunity to bill itself as "the first African American church Donald Trump ever visited"!

Probably won't be as historically interesting as all those places that George Washington supposedly slept... but you never know.

Anyway ... back to the Reuter's feed cut ... any evidence on what they managed to withhold from America?

Seems like there are plenty of videos and documentations (at least from the front of the sancutary) of every oil droplet that scattered ... what was Reuter's trying to hide?

You know, that's been so well-documented by Trump's press corps at Breitbart and all ...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

How many do you see?

I've given you my answer several times.

You're being very repetitive.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If one should stand forward they are a beacon for all to find a solution and not wallow and sacrifice the youth.....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

How many do you see?

You're dodging.
Answer the question.

Here it is again, and a further hint, the lady in the red suit is in row 4.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If one should stand forward they are a beacon for all to find a solution and not wallow and sacrifice the youth.....

IS that profundity what Reuters cut?

Still looking.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

How many do you see?

You're dodging.
Answer the question.

I've answered the question; you haven't.

You're at the tit-tat stage now. I'll be ignoring you until you say something relevant.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

How many do you see?

You're dodging.
Answer the question.

You're at the tit-tat stage now. I'll be ignoring you until you say something relevant.

The question is how many rows do you see between the marked row 4 and the back row marked with a question mark?
If you are sticking to your answer of a total of 6 then you must see 2 rows between those two markers. Is that right?

What do they say in tennis? game , set , match.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

How many do you see?

You're dodging.
Answer the question.

The question is how many rows do you see between the marked row 4 and the back row marked with a question mark?
If you are sticking to your answer of a total of 6 then you must see 2 rows between those two markers. Is that right?

I've said in response to you and in response to IAMTAT three or four times now, that I count six or seven rows, maybe eight.

The figure in the back of the church that you've highlighted can be seen in the photo I provided ... FROM THE OPPOSITE PERSPECTIVE.

If you don't know how forced perspective works in photography, I can't help you.

If you have a photograph from the back of the sanctuary at the time of the service that shows the rows 3/4 full, I will apologize to you. I have ONLY said what I see, and have only cited what others WHO WERE THERE saw.

NONE of this is relevant to what was supposedly "nefariously" hidden from the world by the Reuters cut.

That is the topic.

That is the only thing I will talk about with you from this point on, UNLESS you provide a photo from the perspective of the rear of the sanctuary that shows something different.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

How many do you see?

You're dodging.
Answer the question.

I've said in response to you and in response to IAMTAT three or four times now, that I count six or seven rows, maybe eight.

The figure in the back of the church that you've highlighted can be seen in the photo I provided ... FROM THE OPPOSITE PERSPECTIVE.

If you don't know how forced perspective works in photography, I can't help you.

If you have a photograph from the back of the sanctuary at the time of the service that shows the rows 3/4 full, I will apologize to you. I have ONLY said what I see, and have only cited what others WHO WERE THERE saw.

NONE of this is relevant to what was supposedly "nefariously" hidden from the world by the Reuters cut.

That is the topic.

That is the only thing I will talk about with you from this point on, UNLESS you provide a photo from the perspective of the rear of the sanctuary that shows something different.

Up to 8 now, eh?
We've already established your propaganda pic was taken when people were away from their seats.
So you are now saying 4 rows between my two markers? You keep changing the number so it's hard to keep up.
There are only about 12 rows in total.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You keep congratulating yourself. You keep declaring case closed.

But then ... you keep talking.

It's funny, cute and fairly pathetic.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What was Reuter's trying to hide again?

The prayer shawl?

The Bishop anointing DJT as more spectacle for his Christian cable channel?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: ugmold

You downplay it's significance.

it's significant to me that the black church let him through the door, let alone speak...I am kind of surprised that he even went there after telling the entire nation that black neighborhoods are full of crime, drugs, and violence.

I'm surprised they invited a racist hitler bigot with a dash of mussolini, into their church.

Someone has something wrong, somewhere, ya think?

So it seems they don't believe the BS put out by the libs and think Trump has a grasp on the problems they face.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You keep congratulating yourself. You keep declaring case closed.

But then ... you keep talking.

It's funny, cute and fairly pathetic.

Not as funny as counting only 2 (or is it 3 or is it 4 now?) rows from the woman in red to the back of the church.

Here it is again in case you want to revise up again.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: ugmold

You downplay it's significance.

it's significant to me that the black church let him through the door, let alone speak...I am kind of surprised that he even went there after telling the entire nation that black neighborhoods are full of crime, drugs, and violence.

I'm surprised they invited a racist hitler bigot with a dash of mussolini, into their church.

Someone has something wrong, somewhere, ya think?

So it seems they don't believe the BS put out by the libs and think Trump has a grasp on the problems they face.

Not "they" ... the Bishop Jackson.

"They" seemed to have stayed away for the most part ... or they were outside protesting Mr. Trump's "first visit to a Black church."

BTW, what do you think was "cut" from the Reuters feed that was so important? Trump wearing a shawl?

I can't seem to get a cogent answer to that here; I'd love to hear your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

She's quoting the words of the hymn, linked above.

Next?

Yeah, in the vocal equivalent of blackface.

I wonder what brand of "hot sauce" she carries?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join