It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic – Reuters Intentionally Cuts Camera Feed During Positive Bishop Jackson Remarks To Trump i

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: UKTruth

The evidence provided corroborates eyewitness accounts.

You have provided nothing that counters that.

Keep trying to muddy the water.

The answer is simple. Show me a photo taken from the rear of the sanctuary during the service, and I'll be glad to acknowledge that you are correct and I am wrong.

Until you do that, you're giving us your opinion, and merely muddying the water.

And on your other item "the media have admitted they're trying to stop Trump"???

What media exactly? Give us quotes? If not, you're selling rehashed Trump propaganda.

Video provided. I don't need eye witnesses.
You can't escape the fact you passed on some propaganda.

Video provided that shows the same thing the photo does ... six or seven rows at the front of one section occupied, the majority empty.

I didn't pass on propaganda, you and the other Trump sycophants are desperately trying to gin up Trump's photo-op into something it isn't.

WHere's the shot from the back of the sanctuary that shows a full sanctuary, or 3/4 full as you "estimated"?

Show us that.

6 rows, lol. You are such a wind-up.
The evidence is all posted by myself and others for viewing pleasure.

We'll have to wait and see what the effect of Trump's brilliant speech to the African American community will be.

Indeed. The evidence IS there. Anyone can count the rows occupied in your video and see the same thing.

Trump's "brilliant" speech? LOLOL.

Spoken like a true sycophant. Yes, let's see what happens.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Let's treat you with these kid gloves.

Here is the post which showed your great confusion.

Post by: Gryphon66

In that you quote me, and you can clearly see I am replying to a post of yours. That post is clickable.

Here, let's quote it for you:

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Jesse Jackson Praised Trump in 1999 for LIFETIME of helping African American Community

www.youtube.com...

You're quoting Jesse Jackson now?

My goodness, political convenience creates strange bedfellows.

So here you are, doubling down on embarrassing yourself and showing your cognitive impairment. Don't drink and post maybe?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

/yawn

You don't even recognize when you're being poked at do you?

Now, genius, why don't you comment on what the Reverend Jackson actually said and did back in 1999 and why he said and did it?

Or, we could talk about the multiple times that Trump and his dad were sued for racial discrimination in the 70s ...

Or, we could talk about Donald's being a registered Democrat far longer than he's been a Republican ...

Or, we could talk about his citation by the New Jersey Gambling Commission for removing Black dealers from the floor to satisfy a racist customer ...

Or we could talk about the non-issue being blown out of all proportion that Reuters cut their link for some reason ...

Where did you want to start, exactly, now that you've finally realized I was only playing with you?

Come on "superior intellect" let's go. LOL.
edit on 4-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
As far as the answer to my question of what has happened in the last 17 years ...

“I knew him in another life,” said the Rev. Jesse Jackson, the civil rights activist, who has known Mr. Trump for three decades and who once used office space on Wall Street donated to him by Mr. Trump. “I have never seen him in this light before.” Mr. Jackson said Mr. Trump’s words on the campaign trail were “devastating, painful and hurtful.” But when asked if Mr. Trump was a racist, Mr. Jackson said, “I don’t want to use that language.”

Mr. Sharpton said his godfather, the singer James Brown, once told him it was permissible to perform at a property owned by the Trump Organization because Mr. Trump was “trying to evolve” on race.

But Mr. Sharpton said he did not know whether Mr. Trump was racist, adding, “I don’t think it matters.” “What he’s saying appeals to racists,” Mr. Sharpton said. “He’s too smart to not know what he’s doing.”

New York Times - December 2015

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: raymundoko

/yawn

You don't even recognize when you're being poked at do you?

Now, genius, why don't you comment on what the Reverend Jackson actually said and did back in 1999 and why he said and did it?

Or, we could talk about the multiple times that Trump and his dad were sued for racial discrimination in the 70s ...

Or, we could talk about Donald's being a registered Democrat far longer than he's been a Republican ...

Or, we could talk about his citation by the New Jersey Gambling Commission for removing Black dealers from the floor to satisfy a racist customer ...

Where did you want to start, exactly, now that you've finally realized I was only playing with you?

Come on "superior intellect" let's go. LOL.

We're off topic a bit but just to mention the law suits regarding racism - the business was still run by Donald Trump's father. Donald became President in 1974 but focused on Manhatten. The Justice Depts Civil Rights Division case and the 'codes' we hear about were from 1973. Perhaps Donald did not hold the same beliefs as his father. His life of employing and helping minorities would suggest that is the case. Similarly, perhaps Hillary does not hold the same beliefs as her overtly racist father.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm glad we have so many superior intellects here today...Let's settle this (at least):
Six rows?
media.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'm glad we have so many superior intellects here today...Let's settle this (at least):
Six rows?
media.breitbart.com...

Lol yes. Or maybe these 6 rows..

I don't think reality matters when it comes to Trump bashing.
edit on 4/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Are you tagging in for Ray now UK?

"Perhaps," "maybe," "possibly," etc.

Hillary, is the thread about Hillary? Nope, speaking of the topic.

Is there no argument that is "pro-Trump" that is not based on "anti-Hillary"???

Nothing that is not the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?"

Donald was basically running the family business in '73, and I think you know that.

As you say though, not on topic.

What is on topic is what Reuters supposedly was trying to hide in the "feed cut" ... and there's still nothing concrete on that score, eh?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Six rows?
media.breitbart.com...

Six to seven, depending on perspective, as I noted above.

Start at the right side of the image and count heads. I invite anyone else to as well.

C'mon 'TAT, how many rows do you count?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Six rows?
media.breitbart.com...

Another forced perspective from the FRONT of the sanctuary?

Well, yeah, ... that proves exactly nothing.

I'm not bashing Trump! How is making a statement about the number of people in a church bashing Trump?

Hey, he got an Authentic Jewish Prayer Shawl™ out of the deal, probably runny with olive oil as some of these religious folks seem to like to "anoint" things ... he can't really complain, can he?

Again ... does any of this have anything to do with the supposedly "nefarious" actions of Reuters in cutting the feed in the OP?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Six rows?
media.breitbart.com...

I'm not bashing Trump! How is making a statement about the number of people in a church bashing Trump?

Hey, he got an Authentic Jewish Prayer Shawl™ out of the deal, probably runny with olive oil as some of these religious folks seem to like to "anoint" things ... he can't really complain, can he?

Again ... does any of this have anything to do with the supposedly "nefarious" actions of Reuters in cutting the feed in the OP?

Lol, 6 rows? You need your eyes tested, clearly.
We've already discussed Reuters. It's late here and the idea of arguing with you on whether the media is biased against Trump feels like arguing whether the sun will come up tomorrow. I'm way too tired for that waste of time.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

How many do you count, UK?

Tell us which side you're counting from.

Let's all do it together and see what we see, eh?

You're not worried about forced perspective ... are you?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Six rows?
media.breitbart.com...

That's Gryhon's story...and he's stickin' with it.---More power to him.
FTR---I see at least 10 rows...possibly more...and while my eyesight is excellent...I'm sadly not in possession of a superior intellect like others here.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You know how it works.

If you can't argue facts, just make some up instead. Then pull the entire thread off track arguing fabricated nonsense.

That's the entire strategy of a few around here. They clutter dialogue with so much off-topic nonsense that the actual topic is no longer discussed. That's their goal.
edit on 4-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Six rows?
media.breitbart.com...

That's Gryhon's story...and he's stickin' with it.---More power to him.
FTR---I see at least 10 rows...possibly more...and while my eyesight is excellent...I'm sadly not in possession of a superior intellect like others here.

Maybe Ray will count for us then ... LOL.

10 rows? Nah. From all the different "forced front angles" that Breitbart supplies you with 'TAT ... I still only get six or seven. Maybe eight if I'm generous.

The photo I provided clearly shows that the bulk of the center section is empty ... as the side sections seem to be as well.

But hey, it doesn't matter how many folks were there, right?

Trump was "anointed" and the Reuters "cut feed" didn't succeed in hiding that fact ... isn't that the only real "point" here?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

You know how it works.

If you can't argue facts, just make some up instead. Then pull the entire thread off track arguing fabricated nonsense.

That's the entire strategy of a few around here. They clutter dialogue with so much off-topic nonsense that the actual topic is no longer discussed. That's their goal.

You mean, like what you're doing here?

I'm not "pulling the topic off center" by myself, now am I?

And all you're doing is carping. How many rows do you count? That might be the tiniest bit relevant.

Or, do you know what great revelation was concealed from the world by the timely "Reuters feed cut" all the ballyhoo is about?

No? Just came in to grouse?

edit on 4-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: the not teh

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I tell you what - here are the first 4 rows marked in red (on thumb)... you can count your further two from there

To give you a little hint on how full (or not) it is... here is the empty venue. There are not that many rows in the place. They were full to the back in 2 of the 3 columns shown in the pic

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I tell you what - here are the first 4 rows marked in red (on thumb)... you can count your further two from there

You zoomed in on the forced perspective shot?

How many do you count?

I've given my number (six to seven) multiple times, with backup.

Tell us how many you count and what method you're using to count them.

Also, if you're going to keep going on this, I guess you should apologize to MysticPearl for making them carp so unnecessarily.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You zoomed in on the forced perspective shot?

How many do you count?

I've given my number (six to seven) multiple times, with backup.

Tell us how many you count and what method you're using to count them.

Also, if you're going to keep going on this, I guess you should apologize to MysticPearl for making them carp so unnecessarily.

In the thumb I have numbered them for you in red.

You are arguing that between my marked row 4 and the back, marked with a question mark, there are 2 rows.

Go on, admit you're wrong. It won't hurt.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You have set a record for most off-topic and blatantly lying posts in one thread.

You are angry and have never been in a church, and are startled by the happiness and joy conveyed in these videos!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join