It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic – Reuters Intentionally Cuts Camera Feed During Positive Bishop Jackson Remarks To Trump i

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

a reply to: matafuchs

Thanks for the correction guys ... I was a little less than scrupulous about my links. I have corrected it.

Why don't you guys show us photographs of the full church? I'm sure they exist if what you're claiming is true.

I've shown what my research states. Now it's your turn to disprove it with facts.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Jesse Jackson Praised Trump in 1999 for LIFETIME of helping African American Community

www.youtube.com...

You're quoting Jesse Jackson now?

My goodness, political convenience creates strange bedfellows.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
I really don't see what the big deal is, it is hardly a riveting exchange, he gets a shawl, bfd. Maybe time for something more Newsworthy because it was running dry.

Or...maybe you support hiding the truth in hopes that Hillary wins? I don't know you so I can't say for sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: matafuchs

Thanks for the correction guys ... I was a little less than scrupulous about my links. I have corrected it.

Why don't you guys show us photographs of the full church? I'm sure they exist if what you're claiming is true.

I've shown what my research states. Now it's your turn to disprove it with facts.

You made the claim and you don't seem to have considered the photo's you linked. They are clearly not during the service. I am not sure whether you have been to a service before, but if you have you'd know there are occasions when people get up and move around. The photo itself shows Trump in the corner doing something - by the look of it taking pictures, which would suggest the service had finished or had not started.

You have not proven your claim. I am not claiming the church was full, I am just pointing out that you seem to have fallen for some propaganda or at best repeated some anti-Trump sites without thinking it through.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
At 0:29 of the attached video, you can see the crowd all the way back to the purple curtain at the back of the church.
The pic you linked is taken from a perspective that elongates the back of the church (probably on purpose to fool people), but in actual fact, it is only 10 rows. In the video, I counted at least 15 rows of people, as I said all the way back to the purple curtain, which is nowhere to be seen in the pic you linked, so it must be behind the immediate row in the propaganda picture.

www.theguardian.com...

EDIT: the propaganda picture is 100% not during the sitting service as in the video of Trump dancing you see the woman in the pink in the crowd. In the pic, she is up on stage. I am glad you posted the pic actually because it is another evidence point of the blatant bias and propaganda being foisted upon unwitting people to try and discredit Trump.
edit on 4/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Jesse Jackson Praised Trump in 1999 for LIFETIME of helping African American Community

www.youtube.com...

You're quoting Jesse Jackson now?

My goodness, political convenience creates strange bedfellows.

It does indeed, and strange enemies. Jackson was all praise for Trump until he started running for President. It's about power. The establishment don;t like Trump on the other side of the fence, hence they make up lies about him that portray the complete opposite of what they said about him for years.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You realize how you aren't coming off as the brightest right now, right? Do you know what Event Capacity is? The event was at capacity. They were out of tickets. They refused entry to dozens of people who did not have tickets. Your picture doesn't even have anyone on stage yet. The video clearly shows an almost full auditorium.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

And now you don't want him quoted? Your posts are laughable.
edit on 4-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The church actually doesn't seem extremely large to begin with:
static.lakana.com...

But it looks quite packed here:
media.breitbart.com...

and here:
media.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

static.lakana.com...

media.breitbart.com...

and here:
media.breitbart.com...

From a few other pics I have seen, I think the church was probably about 3/4 full. One side was to the back, the other half way. Certainly not anything like the propaganda picture posted from anti-Trump sites.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

It is newsworthy because it shows that main news media are trying to stop anything positive about Trump being filmed. We all know there are even shills who work for these big media companies, and some other elitists, that also do their best to downplay Trump and would even lie through their teeth to try to label Trump in any negative way.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

No, the worse kind of pandering is all of a sudden acquiring a black dialect while pandering to a black audience.

Hillary trying to emulate someone talking about Jesus/God... wow... The worst part is that the Hillary supporters would still adore her for doing this.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: ugmold

You downplay it's significance.

it's significant to me that the black church let him through the door, let alone speak...I am kind of surprised that he even went there after telling the entire nation that black neighborhoods are full of crime, drugs, and violence.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I have considered the photo I linked; I've considered several sources which provided the photos, none of which are "mainstream media." It doesn't matter if they are "during the service." The photos show and support the claim that the church was basically empty. Do you have photos of the supposedly full church? 3/4 full? 2/3 full? 1/2, 1/3?

Nope. You're making the assumption that there were more people there at some point. Show us. Failing that, you haven't done anything to confound my claim except say "hun uh."

/shrug

Pause your video at the .29 mark. Count the number of rows that are "filled." It's about six or seven.

Then go back and look at the photo provided. Again, about six or seven rows full.

/shrug
edit on 4-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: double post

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

She's quoting the words of the hymn, linked above.

Next?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

And now you don't want him quoted? Your posts are laughable.

What are you talking about ... whos "him"?

If they're laughable, why aren't you doing a better job refuting or responding ... or, why are you bothering?

Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well most of the people who work in production are just regular people like us. So the chances that the lead audio tech heard what was going on and was outraged or upset by it is always there...maybe he saw how wrong it was and decided to expose it. It's not hard to pipe audio from comms into the console pass the signal into the main bus and turn up the gain just enough to hear it if you pay attention but not quite so much that it's obvious. But I can assure you normally the comms lines do not feed signal to the audio console. That's why I said it was done on purpose. There are a few steps involved in getting the feed from the production comms into the live feed going out...not so simple that it would accidentally happen.
edit on 4-9-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Do I know what event capacity is? What does that have to do with how full the church was or in this case, wasn't?

If you'd like to make that argument, find a) how many seats are in the auditorium and b) how many tickets were "sold" to reach "event capacity"?

"Event capacity" is your argument, not mine. I stated, with backup, the fact that the auditorium is mostly empty.

Stop the paltry strawman arguments or you're going to look as stupid as you're trying to portray me, LOL.
edit on 4-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

static.lakana.com...

media.breitbart.com...

and here:
media.breitbart.com...

You mean, in the shots carefully designed to cover one section from the first six or seven rows, from Breitbart, Trump's official press outlet?

Where's the comparable shot from the rear of the sanctuary? Let's compare apples to apples. Why play silly games?

But, you guys see a full sanctuary, I don't. Others don't. /shrug

Let's get back to the point of the thread ... what was it that Reuters was supposedly "covering up" in the attested "feed cut" noted in the OP?

Still haven't heard anything concrete on that.
edit on 4-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I have considered the photos I linked; I've considered several sources which provided the photos, none of which are "mainstream media." It doesn't matter if they are "during the service." The photos show and support the claim that the church was basically empty. Do you have photos of the supposedly full church? 3/4 full? 2/3 full? 1/2, 1/3?

Nope. You're making the assumption that there were more people there at some point. Show us. Failing that, you haven't done anything to confound my claim except say "hun uh."

/shrug

Pause your video at the .29 mark. Count the number of rows that are "filled." It's about six or seven.

Then go back and look at the photo provided. Again, about six or seven rows full.

I have considered the photos I linked; I've considered several sources which provided the photos, none of which are "mainstream media." It doesn't matter if they are "during the service." The photos show and support the claim that the church was basically empty. Do you have photos of the supposedly full church? 3/4 full? 2/3 full? 1/2, 1/3? From the same perspective at the rear of the sanctuary?

/shrug

There are people standing up in your photo, not sitting. This happens during a service. The picture could also have been after or before. You don't know.
You've failed to prove your point.
I have actually posted the video and outlined why, with zero doubt, that your picture does not show the full crowd that was there.
Case closed - except for those that want to perpetuate propaganda.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join