It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Voters - Your Candidate Has almost Never Used a Computer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

wheres Hillary?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

Trump supporter 101.

When defending Trump alway deflect to Hillary. Obama is good too.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

yea i dont know where shes been either

link   

whups combo 1

edit on 3-9-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

link   

whups combo 2

link   

ultimate combo 3

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sorry I was gone so long from my own thread - I had things to do.

For some strange reason, even though I *was* away from my computer, I didn't stiff any contractors on their agreed-upon fee, file any lawsuits, get subpoenaed for any lawsuits, insult any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious class, lie about my health status by paying a Manhattan pill pusher to sign a fake letter I wrote myself, call up a journalist claiming I'm my own PR agent, put my name in 10 foot high letters on a building someone else really owns, make sexual comments about my own daughter, hire a new campaign manager that will only last two weeks, fire the old campaign manager, dig up some high profile supporter who turns out to have lied about his background, and a whole host of other stuff this human Hindenburg (tm) manages to do, all without having ever bothered in over 30 years and with unlimited time and funds, to learn how to use a commonplace, indispensible and only slightly intimidating piece of technology that the smallest child now knows how to navigate, because he refuses to learn ANYthing new. Ever. Not because he's a technophobe, but because his attention span won't allow it.

Why is it important the Trump supporter asks whilst using a computer to actually type the question?

Because it shows he's a dunce. As the real writer of 'Art of the Deal' said, (the person Donald Trump said 'should be President, mis-remembering that he didn't write it himself') this guy will never learn anything. Not once he got in office, not from the Joint Chiefs, not from his advisors or his Chief of Staff or his Daily Presidential Briefing that he wouldn't even deign to listen to if someone else read it to him. His whole world would be about his polls and his Twittering and who dissed him and who he's in a fight with this week, this day, this hour.

He wants the Presidency so he can put his name in 10 foot high letters on it. On America. On US. All we are is a way for this empty shell of a delusional soul to try to fill the endless hole that is his interior life.
edit on 3-9-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: Fixed a typo, that wasn't 'to whom my concern' - the beauty of computers!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I do not support Trump at all and I'm definitely biased when it comes to him BUT I love AMA's, here and on Reddit, and Trumps was the worst I've read. No substance. Short answers. Worst of all, instead of it being held on Reddit's actual AMA sub it was hosted on The_Donald. That's a problem because the mods on that sub take pride in banning people, you know, anyone who isn't a Trump supporter. So only Trump fans got to ask their hero questions and the best part all of his answers were short and lame.

Did Trump's rabid supporters realize somewhere in their dim brains that his answers were 'short and lame'?

Something tells me not.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Whoa. Is that all you regressives have left. What a joke.

Lmao isn't it !!!

I bet he drinks Coke and not Pepsi too.. Down with the heathen. He has no rights...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

But you did so much more.

Like *yawn*

make me sleeeepy...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

And this is bad because?

That's kind of incredible, actually. He deserves major props for being so successful and doing this all on his own without using computers to help him out. That says something about his having a lot of integrity, imo. So, thanks for reaffirming my views on Trump.

So successful that he's been bankrupt 3 times, and without any help from computers...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Has he "lost" 13 Blackberries will U.S. Government secrets on them?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: Swills

I do not support Trump at all and I'm definitely biased when it comes to him BUT I love AMA's, here and on Reddit, and Trumps was the worst I've read. No substance. Short answers. Worst of all, instead of it being held on Reddit's actual AMA sub it was hosted on The_Donald. That's a problem because the mods on that sub take pride in banning people, you know, anyone who isn't a Trump supporter. So only Trump fans got to ask their hero questions and the best part all of his answers were short and lame.

Did Trump's rabid supporters realize somewhere in their dim brains that his answers were 'short and lame'?

Something tells me not.

Being insulting is NOT called for! Trump supporters have a right to enjoy the FREAK SHOW TOO!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Since when did being able to turn on your desktop or laptop make you smart?

Are you one of those people who thinks that knowing how to "google" something makes you a genius? I know some of them. They "know" something only as long as it's up on google. The rest of the time, they're as dumb as a box of rocks because they never bother to master any knowledge for themselves.

Seems to me that computers make one lazy if you're not very careful.

And it also seems to me that the newest rendition of Battlestar Galactica was one long cautionary tale about the over-reliance on technology and thinking that mastering it made one the lords of the universe. Galactica survived because it was technological fossil and not using the new, shiny tech the rest of the fleet used, for example.
edit on 4-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
He's probably to busy to use a computer.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
So.

What.

So why is he talking about Hillary's Server and emails when he obviously doesn't have any idea of what one is or how it works?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wonder how many of you would patronize a doctor who obviously couldn't use a computer (and didn't bother to keep up with anything else new) or a teacher, or a friend...?

At the very least, it shows that he's relying on staffers to keep him updated and that is worrisome given how lousy he is at picking out help. They are all sycophants who are paid to not say no to him.

Anyone who thinks he's a 'successful businessman' needs to do more research. He's not. He just started out with a rich daddy and had a lot of help along the way. Successful businessmen don't refuse to pay contractors and then tell them to sue if they don't like it.

Trump has had to go into a new 'business' - promoting himself to high office if he can, because no one in NYC or NJ will do the building business with him anymore; word got out that he's a deadbeat and trouble to be involved with. In short, he's a conman.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I would have no problem visiting a doctor who did not use a computer. Doctors did not come into existence in the 80's . Same goes for teachers and friends.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Isn't this guy told his supporters to boycott Apple because Apple won't help FBI ? This guy have no integrity at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join