It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alt-Right White Nationalism Straight From Milo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I'll give a brief overview. The Purge movie series revolves around a 12 hour event that occurs once a year every year. This event is the purge in which everything is legal. Even such things as rape and murder(the films focus on the latter). It only occurs in the USA and is seen as a conspiracy to kill off the poor(which appear to be almost entirely minorities). Despite this minorities kill as well. Every group is targeted. However, in the final film a group of African Americans team up to save a white woman who wants to remove the purge(she's a senator). In the end this group rescues her and kills all the leaders that support the purge(who are all white men and women).

Ok so. The metaphor:

Leaders(all white): Representation that whites are evil.
African Americans: Righteous and discriminated against
White Female Senator: White Guilt and PC culture.

I'm not sure. The most recent Ghost buster film seemed to portray idiot women(basing this from what I saw in a trailer/ad).

What type is that? Of the elite?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Typical Hollywood...

Haha, yeah.. the elite, or more specifically the criminals among them.

I didn't see the new Ghostbusters movie though I heard the opposite, that the female characters were perfect Mary Sues without flaws. Or maybe that was someone complaining about comics where lately they've just replaced original heroes with women or minorities. We've got a female Thor, a black teenage Ironman, Ms Marvel as a Muslim and a black Spider-Man..

They can't come up with original heroes? This type of political pandering is disgusting.

I have to post a comment from Reddit I found pretty hilarious:

I want them to really go with the racism that SJWs claim to see every day in every single interaction.

An older white male falls off of a very tall glass building called "Greatest STEM Building With Crazy Awesome Tech Jobs Inc.". The blue sky and clouds giving off a reflection that makes it look like an ivory tower. Iron Man swoops in and grabs his hand. The man looks up and says

Smith McCiswhitemale: "Oh my word! Thank you so much Iron Man!!! How can I possibly repay you?"

Iron Man looks down and the mask retracts to reveal Riri

Riri: "Maybe you could take a look at my resume I submitted to your company last year when I graduated from MIT at the age of 14?"

Smith McCiswhitemale: "wha-wha-wha-wha.....You're a GIRL!?..... A BLACK GIRL!!???"

Riri: "What's wrong? You don't like the new suits flava?"

He pulls his hand out of hers and falls the 200+ stories in a swan dive pose. He reaches terminal velocity, bursting into flame. The final panel is looking straight up from the point of impact. The art of him flaming with his arms spread out makes him look suspiciously like a burning cross right before he hits. The cross street is MLK BLVD. This is the part where her (revamped) sidekick, "The Human Torch", is introduced. He just yells "FLAME ON" and makes out with his boyfriend in social situations that make everyone sort of uncomfortable. Like where this guy just landed and everyone is running around in a panic and terror.

This is the ONLY acceptable way to # this up in such a way that I will purchase every issue. If it's not this, it had better have a very good story to sell me on a 15 year old girl becoming Iron Man.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Hm that may be true about the most recent Ghost Buster's film. I've only seen advertising of the film so I can't say definitively. I agree though you would think that if they hate us(whites) so much they would want to tear away from us and our characters, not recreate them in their own image.

Funny comment I have to say. It seems being anything but white is fine. Identify as having no gender? No problem. You're proud of being white huh, what a racist.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Funny comment I have to say. It seems being anything but white is fine. Identify as having no gender? No problem. You're proud of being white huh, what a racist.

I hope you realize what BS that is. As a white actor and crew, union SAG-AFTRA, IATSE, my race has never been an issue with getting auditions or parts or gigs as an AD, AC or grip.

A little talent, solid work ethic, is the only thing that matters.

This crybaby, poor white guy whine is so lame.

edit on 6-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This has nothing to do with acting. What are you on about.

Love your attempt at offensive rhetoric, but it won't work. And it isn't BS. If I say I am proud of being white I will be given odd looks and possibly assaulted(verbally or otherwise). If I say I am agender it is right to be prideful.
edit on 6-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join