It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Surrogate Pastor Mark Burns Admits to Falsifying Biography

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

There's no problem here at all. I think he just forgot what was on the website and didn't intentionally do it.

Did you even bother to look at the website or are you just speculating based on... well... nothing?

Basically, the usual left wing media character assassinations

It's 100% true that he lied and lied big. That's not a character assassination.

Why this man is known as 'Trump Surrogate Pastor Mark Burns' is unknown to me. Surely it is just Pastor Mark Burns?

From my post above where I answered this question:

spoke at the RNC convention, speaks at Trump rallies and can be seen regularly on TV and in interviews promoting Donald Trump, apologizing for Donald Trump, etc.

What really makes him a "surrogate" is that he speaks *wait for it* on behalf of Donald Trump in concert with the Donald Trump campaign.

Breitbart - Pastor Mark Burns: Trump Going to the Black Community to Solve Problems, Not Say ‘See You in Four Years’ Like Democrats

“Mr. Trump will be speaking, and answering questions on the only African-American owned and operated national Christian TV network, which is the Impact network. And he’s going to be interviewed by the CEO and president of the network, Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, in the heart of Detroit, at the Great Faith Church in Detroit,” Burns announced.

Burns said Trump would have a sizable all-black audience at the church, providing him with an “opportunity to just pour his heart out, and the same person that I’ve grown to love, and to know his compassion for all Americans, the whole world’s going to be able to see come this Saturday, September 3rd, at 11:00 A.M. from Detroit.”

If you have such a problem with the word "surrogate" because you think it's an invention of the liberal media like a lot of you seem to be convinced that "alt-right" is, then go right on over to Trump Central aka Breitbart. Open up the search box and type "surrogate" and then come back and tell everyone what you saw.

Here's an article from yesterday on Breitbart where they are referring to the much less visible Marco Gutierrez as a surrogate right in the title:

Trump surrogate warns of taco epidemic if Republicans lose

The first paragraph was irony. I thought my chosen words would have made that obvious.

The second paragraph does not say he didn't lie. He made up his CV. Big deal. I say the story has no teeth until fake news sites like CNN apply the same principles to interviewing Clinton. I want to see them tell her an interview is about one thing and hijack her with something else. The very fact CNN did that to him made it worse on film because he was off balance and dazed. Until there is balance and no bias, very few give a damn about propaganda outlets like CNN.

As for the 'Trump Surrogate' label, this man does a lot more than just support Trump. Why no other labels? Maybe we should list out the Hillary 'surrogates' that are now in jail or shamed and link them to her to try and smear her too? How about Hillary Surrogate Anthony Wiener shows his d*** again whilst sleeping next to his son?

This story is about a Pastor embellishing his CV. That's it. Nothing more.

edit on 3/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

As for the 'Trump Surrogate' label, this man does a lot more than just support Trump. Why no other labels? Maybe we should list out the Hillary 'surrogates' that are now in jail or shamed and link them to her to try and smear her too? How about Hillary Surrogate Anthony Wiener shows his d*** again whilst sleeping next to his son?

Too many labels, not enough labels. Make up your mind. Go to Breitbart like I suggested and type in "surrogate" and you can see all the smearing of Clinton surrogates your heart desires though I don't think you're going to get your wish for more pictures of Wiener's wiener.

This story is about a Pastor embellishing

The need to deny is so strong you can't even bring yourself to say Crooked Mark Burns lied. Attending a school for exactly one semester and claiming a bachelor's degree is bit more than an embellishment. Saying that you were a member of an international fraternity with over 150,000 members when you were never member is a lie.

The man is a liar. Just like Donald Trump is a liar and Hillary Clinton is a liar.

See how easy that was? In fact, you might find it liberating to unclench a bit and just admit a fact that is as obvious as the nose on your face.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Too many labels, not enough labels. Make up your mind. Go to Breitbart like I suggested and type in "surrogate" and you can see all the smearing of Clinton surrogates your heart desires though I don't think you're going to get your wish for more pictures of Wiener's wiener.

This story is about a Pastor embellishing

The need to deny is so strong you can't even bring yourself to say Crooked Mark Burns lied. Attending a school for exactly one semester and claiming a bachelor's degree is bit more than an embellishment. Saying that you were a member of an international fraternity with over 150,000 members when you were never member is a lie.

The man is a liar. Just like Donald Trump is a liar and Hillary Clinton is a liar.

See how easy that was? In fact, you might find it liberating to unclench a bit and just admit a fact that is as obvious as the nose on your face.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton Surrogate Lena Dunham is caught in a racist slur.

Lena Dunham tweet resurfaces :
"Just found my "creativity journal" from 2005. It begins: "I dreamed I was a prostitute and that I molested a little African American rodent"

Dunham is racist. Clinton is racist.

See how that works?

edit on 3/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join