It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Still Believe "Anti-Establishment" Trump Will Clean Up Politics?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Are you a nationalist or a globalist?

Easy question.

Personally, I think "white nationalism" is being used to move people towards accepting globalism.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: TheBulk

Guess I better for for Hillary then!

I don't particularly care who you vote for. I'm just trying to give some of you willfully unabashedly ignorant ATS Trumpeteers a little something to ponder.

Three responses in and not one shred of substance. No arguing the facts or debating my assessment, just personal attacks and mindless one-liners.

Welcome to ATS land as of late. Someone will be along shortly to pull some desperate deflection soon enough, probably the race card.

Read through the links provided and although I already do not support Donald Trump this just furthers the point that he is no different than other candidates - and his exposition and grandiloquent speeches are just as empty and hollow as the other "career politicians," that are (supposedly) not what Conservatives want.

As for Hillary... well, not the topic, but I can't stand her. I could never in good conscious vote for either of them, but that's a topic for a different discussion.

Trump supporters get incredibly upset anytime ANYTHING negative is said about him - they take it way, way too personal in my opinion. The constant deflections and excuses pandered, albeit laughable, have been the main "defense," if you will when confronted with any sort of opposition or criticism... but then again, Trump himself is all for "suing the crap out of them," and even opening up libel ways against those who have hurtful words so I suppose this is an inherent trait that his supporters also support.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

What other choice is there and what is their chances of winning?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It would take martial law too fix it all including a dissolution of the Admiralty legal system.
He will improve the economy a bit and our enemies will back off.
Other than that he will fire czars and "political people" who ,like Hillary,were placed in positions they were too intellectually challenged to fulfill beyond the responsibilities of an SJW activist.
The may be HIGHLY intelligent but they aren't very smart.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Easy question.

Personally, I think "white nationalism" is being used to move people towards accepting globalism.

Loaded question.

What is "white nationalism"? Can't say I've ever heard of it up until now.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Easy question.

Loaded question.

You tell me.

That term is being flung around by the leftists and Hillary fans like poo in a monkey cage.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: eNumbra
Welp, I guess I'd better just reply with a false equivalency whereby insinuating there's only two choices.

You're right. There are several choices and not voting is always a choice as well. I don't tell people who to vote for. I don't even tell people to vote.

That said. In practical terms, this is a two horse race. It will always be that way unless we overhaul the entire election system in this country. Don't believe me? Read up on Duverger's law a little.

No, I get it; problem I see is, unless everyone starts to recognize this fact, first by acknowledging the dangerous dichotomous mindset we see here in ever thread it'll never change. Things will never change without an overhaul of mindsets and the acceptable discourse(which even ATS has let slip)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

He's imploded the GOP and Conservatism in the US and liquefied their brains. As long as he isn't politically correct, they don't care.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Nobody is going to "win" anyway.

Neither Trump or Hillary is a win either. Either one the USA still losses.

And it that attitude that chas caused the US politicians system to be in the two party broken state it is now.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Easy question.

Loaded question.

You tell me.

That term is being flung around by the leftists and Hillary fans like poo in a monkey cage.

And you flinging it around like poo in a monkey cage is different how?

I tell you? What? I don't even know what the term means - I asked for clarification but you yourself don't even know what it means.

But hey - as long as you can get your partisan drive-by's in, it's all good.

You have yet to address anything the OP said and/or put forward. You've instead deflected with the racist card, followed by logical fallacies, then regurgitated propoganda even you cannot explain. Continue with the rampant deflections that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

It is literally all Trump supporters have. And no - I'm not a liberal, and I'm not a Hillary Clinton supporter. I'm also not an Obummer supporter (Fast & Furious, drone program). I'm also not a Bush supporter (Patriot Act, two illegal invasions and occupations). There are many, many other reasons but I'd rather not derail the thread with off-topic rambling. The one time that I voted was for Dr. Ron Paul, and I'm not a supporter of the federal government.

I'm sure you'll come up with some sort of deflection or personal attack though. I look forward to it.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I did address the OP.

The OP brought up "white nationalism", so ask him instead of me.

And I could care less what you call yourself.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: thesaneone

Nobody is going to "win" anyway.

Neither Trump or Hillary is a win either. Either one the USA still losses.

And it that attitude that chas caused the US politicians system to be in the two party broken state it is now.

The American people are so helplessly dependent on the two-party partisan paradigm that anything outside of that realm of challenges that idea is immediately dismissed.

We've all heard it before,
"Well what is your answer?"
"How do you propose to fix it other than to just complain about it?"
"Other parties stand no chance - lesser of two evils"

It's incredibly frustrating and shows the inability for people to move away from the constant and total control that, imo, Americans seem to crave and support. I understand this does not apply to "everyone," which is pretty common sensical, but it's worth noting that anything not "Democrat," or "Republican," seems to be dismissed right out of the gate.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh my. Hillary's most articulate one around here already throwing the race card and Intelligence Shaming people, on Page 1.

So for all your digging that's the entire laundry list of Trump Political Corruption?

Half of it looks a bit stretchy, but half is pretty damn ugly. Granted.

But then compared to your H agenda's score sheet, Trump is what +6 on the CORRUPTION SCORE where yours is +482. There's just no comparison.

Then there's when taking this whole issue out of the focus, the next order of business is preventing another 4+ years of race card throwing, Intelligence Shaming, free speech assaulting Nazi'esque goosestepping PC bigots from being at the helm of the most powerful nation in the world in general, with stopping The H from being the one at it in particular (even if she isn't half brain dead which is now verified as per the FBI).
edit on 3-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I like that link.

I'm not sure what "white nationalist" is either, but I would assume it is akin to the "alt-right" label that has suddenly appeared out of nowhere. In other words, it is a label that includes racist groups, but is so poorly-defined as to be able to make those one disagrees with appear to be racist by association.

"Alt-right," for example includes white supremacist groups who back Trump, but is more inclusive. How much more inclusive is undefined. So anyone who advocates for Trump in any way, or anyone who questions Hillary in any way, can be associated with "alt-right" by that sole virtue, placing them in a group known to contain racist elements... it's a way to call opponents racist without saying the word.

There seems to be a lot of those lately, all coming from the Clinton supporters.

Hope that helped.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I did address the OP.

The OP brought up "white nationalism", so ask him instead of me.

And I could care less what you call yourself.

I don't agree with it but the OP gave context as to where "white nationalism," is relevant in the post.

You, instead, just fling it around whilst ignoring and not addressing a single link the OP provided - instead, resort to piss-poor to quo-que tactics - it's telling, really. There's a common theme around Trump supporters on ATS - can't take criticism, always correct, and when taking negative flak deflect, deflect, deflect.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Welcome to the mud pit.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm not a US citizen, but, if I was, I wouldn't vote for either of these muppets.

Not in a million years.

Unless there were an option of 'neither', I wouldn't bother voting in this election.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well Trump may take a look at some things that any Democrat will not. So why bother. The middle class may be able to get some monkeys off its back with Trump where as the middle is just the pot of gold at rainbows end to Dems tax and spend.

At least Don has publically taken note of some boiling pots.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I like that link.

I'm not sure what "white nationalist" is either, but I would assume it is akin to the "alt-right" label that has suddenly appeared out of nowhere. In other words, it is a label that includes racist groups, but is so poorly-defined as to be able to make those one disagrees with appear to be racist by association.

"Alt-right," for example includes white supremacist groups who back Trump, but is more inclusive. How much more inclusive is undefined. So anyone who advocates for Trump in any way, or anyone who questions Hillary in any way, can be associated with "alt-right" by that sole virtue, placing them in a group known to contain racist elements... it's a way to call opponents racist without saying the word.

There seems to be a lot of those lately, all coming from the Clinton supporters.

Hope that helped.

TheRedneck

Very, very true. The "alt-right," non-nonsense is laughable at best, I suppose "white nationalism," is just its counterpart.

The whole racism thing is stupid, anyway. I grew up with INCREDIBLY racist parents but all in all - they don't hurt anyone, they're just fearful... as irrational and stupid as it is.

As for presidential candidates I would absolutely look for a man or woman who can transcend skin colors and religion and combine this nation as what it is - a collective mixing pot of a myriad of different cultures, people, foods, beliefs, art, customs, etc etc

Unfortunately - more times than not the presidential candidates (s)elected represent something that is about as far away as possible.

Now, I'm not a religious guy by any means, but check this link out. You may have heard it before, I surprisingly hadn't. A friend showed this to me yesterday afternoon and it thoroughly gave me goosebumps.

If I were the devil - Paul Harvey

Incredible message to be found.

EDIT: Appreciate the response by the way.

edit on 3-9-2016 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join