It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS reporter says Clinton staff resigning over worries Hillary dropping out, deletes tweet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

There are no reporters traveling with Clinton yet. They don't start until next weds. So that's a lie too. Made up story. Alt-right source. Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
My question is, if she does drop out, who will step in to take her place? The Democratic VP candidate?

Joe Biden

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
My question is, if she does drop out, who will step in to take her place? The Democratic VP candidate?

It should be Bernie. He really won the primaries, they were stolen from him. Nobody knows Kaine from a hole in her head.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Could be. Don't know DNC rules governing this kind of situation.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha ha hee hee. There's nothing in there that she would quit over. Where does this garbage come from?

If you read the headline then you would know that it came from a cbs reporter.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

There are no reporters traveling with Clinton yet. They don't start until next weds. So that's a lie too. Made up story. Alt-right source. Pathetic.

Her Twitter account states right on top that she's following Clinton on the campaign trial. Jeezus, you think there's no one dogging the main candidates on the campaign trail? She's FINALLY allowing them to travel with her on the SAME PLANE starting soon; up to now she's been ditching them on a second, paid for by the networks, plane, so she wouldn't have to answer questions.

twitter.com...
edit on 3-9-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

Her Twitter account states right on top that she's followingClinton on the campaign trial. Jeezus, you think there's no one dogging the main candidates on the campaign trail? She's FINALLY allowing them to travel with her on the SAME PLANE starting soon; up to now she's been ditching them on a second, paid for by the networks, plane, so she wouldn't have to answer questions.

twitter.com...

your understanding of english is terrible, the battle buses ain't hit the road yet, as the guy said, so they aren't travelling with.
following is different to travelling with.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This reminds me of yet another King of the Hill episode. If you've ever watched that show and haven't seen it in a long time, go back for a re-watch, you'll catch many interestingly truthful insights. They cover a lot of stuff I never fully noticed before.

For this particular topic, the episode of when Peggy screws up for the newspaper telling people to make mustard gas as an ultimate cleaner.

The line that sticks out, is "We don't need the facts, we have a fact-checker for that"
I imagine this is how it is when you become a reporter for the MSM. You just seek out the stories, and the fact-checker makes sure it's legit. Perhaps that's why the tweet got deleted after one of their fact-checkers noticed something.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21201485]Sillyolme[

AND THERE ITIS THE PARROT WORD ALT-RIGHT used like it is supposed to have some concrete function beyond another Prog fabricated idea.

You are KIND of coming across like a HYSTERICAL ,J-HIGH, girl here, you're gonna BLOW something and NEVER make it out of the country when Trump gets elected.

PACE yourself.

edit on 3-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just want to add this:

BREAKING: Tim Kaine Makes Shocking Admission About Hillary Health… Campaign FURIOUS

Speaking before a crowd in Erie, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday, Democrat vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine argued for the very thing his running mate, Hillary Clinton, has been resisting her entire campaign — he suggested that voters deserve to know about a candidate’s health and likely foreign involvements that could be risky.

“You want to know if we’ll disclose our finances, so you can understand how we’ve managed our own household or business and see if we owe anybody anything,” he said.

“We want to make sure that candidates aren’t involved in any foreign entanglements that could impact our national security, and we want to know that they’re in good-enough health to perform their duties,” Kaine added. “When candidates are on the up-and-up, they have no problem disclosing information on all these points. You have a right to know. You have a right to expect, and a candidate that’s on the up-and-up has no problem giving you the facts.”

source

Edit:

I thought this should be thrown into the discussion also:

The DNC Rules Are Clear If Hillary Drops Out The Second Candidate With The Highest Number Of Delegates Gets The Nomination

source

When you add these with the OP it looks quite interesting!
edit on 3-9-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

LOL he's acting like there are no issues with Hillary Clinton

“We want to make sure that candidates aren’t involved in any foreign entanglements that could impact our national security, and we want to know that they’re in good-enough health to perform their duties,” Kaine added. “When candidates are on the up-and-up, they have no problem disclosing information on all these points. You have a right to know. You have a right to expect, and a candidate that’s on the up-and-up has no problem giving you the facts.”

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Thankyou Charles for that bio. She does sound 'substantial'. However, my original query was more to the question of how our OP usually lampoons anything coming out of the MSM. And now on the power of a short tweet which was removed quickly, our OP seems to be taking the word of MSM at face value.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Sillyolme

If I said something as stupid as the C meaning some kind of alphabetical order thing, I'd drop out and never be heard from again. I wouldn't even be able to live with myself if I said something that ridiculous.

Even discounting all other things, that alone by itself is serious wtf levels of either complete incompetence and stupidity or the worst lie ever made.

Except that Hillary is not familiar with the concept of being ashamed.
Even though she should be ashamed.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Is Kaine's statement a prelude, to the release of a DOCTORED UP clean bill of health for HRC?

OTOH

“When candidates are on the up-and-up, they have no problem disclosing information on all these points. You have a right to know. You have a right to expect, and a candidate that’s on the up-and-up has no problem giving you the facts.”

When I read the above, I immediately thought of hilley and her secret servers, deleted mails, health problems, Clinton foundations money laundering, justice dept / FBI cover up and her control / manipulation of msn.

We deserve better politicians than this!
edit on 3-9-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Is Kaine's statement a prelude, to the release of a [I]DOCTORED UP[/I] clean bill of health for HRC?

I bet you are right.

They often repeat the same lies multiple times.

She needs to address the FBI report released yesterday line-by-line.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: wildb
It's fake, no favorites on twitter for a long time..

If it was immediately deleted, would that show up as a favorite? I'm honest asking, I'm not sure.

The reporter in question is embedded in the Clinton campaign, so there's a great chance she heard evidence that a lot of campaign staffers are jumping ship. Doesn't have to be high level staff, either.

Hillary has a tendency to cost her aides lots in both lawyer fees and future employment prospects. Not to mention bullets in the back from robbers that don't take anything. Jumping this sinking ship would only be self preservation.

He meant you can't favourite tweets anymore. It's not a feature.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: CharlesT
Thankyou Charles for that bio. She does sound 'substantial'. However, my original query was more to the question of how our OP usually lampoons anything coming out of the MSM. And now on the power of a short tweet which was removed quickly, our OP seems to be taking the word of MSM at face value.

You emphasis "somebody", twice. Hence the bio.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Sillyolme

If I said something as stupid as the C meaning some kind of alphabetical order thing, I'd drop out and never be heard from again. I wouldn't even be able to live with myself if I said something that ridiculous.

Even discounting all other things, that alone by itself is serious wtf levels of either complete incompetence and stupidity or the worst lie ever made.

After the FBI documents were released the best Hillary can hope for is that the world thinks of her as a dumb, incompetent, fool, who can't remember what happened 5 minutes ago.

Maybe that's the lesser of two evils for her and she will bail out. She should, whilst hanging her head in shame.
She won't though - she has a lot to lose. I can't see her staying out of prison if Trump is elected. Maybe the Democrats are frantically working behind the scenes to work out who they can replace her with to beat Trump. Maybe Elizabeth Warren could run

edit on 3/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Anybody getting that sickening feeling that a war is about to break out at this presidential election? Like as soon as we start casting ballots an explosion is going to engulf the entire state where these people sit and wait?

I am getting that feeling.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Haven't looked it up but I suspect AlaskanDad is probably right. Bernie Sanders would be the logical replacement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join