It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Says a Laptop That Held Clinton’s E-Mails Has Gone Missing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The FBI has released some documents outlining their investigation into the Hillary email/classified scandal.

One disturbing issue is about a laptop computer that had/has many emails on it.

A witness told the FBI the laptop info was deleted but not wiped for security.

Then it was supposedly mailed to somebody but the laptop is missing.

WOW .. incompetence incorporated.

A personal laptop computer used to archive Hillary Clinton’s e-mails when she was secretary of state went missing after being put in the mail, according to the FBI’s report on its investigation into her use of a private e-mail system.

E-mails that Clinton sent and received through her private server during her tenure were archived on the laptop in 2013 by a person who was an assistant to former President Bill Clinton, the FBI said in its heavily redacted investigative report released Friday.

Someone whose name was redacted in the FBI report told the agency that he later deleted the e-mails from the laptop but didn’t wipe its hard drive. A computer technician can often recover such e-mails that have been deleted but not permanently erased from a laptop’s memory.

lots of good info about Hillary in the official FBI files..
Read the full text of the FBI notes from the Hillary Clinton email probe

link to FBI website

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
And this sort of behavior is indicative of the types she works with.
Would her choices in associates be any more competent were she elected president?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Does anyone think the deliberate release of these scandals is intentional?

A way to further destabilize things, by reinforcing the fact that we have no vote?

I am starting to wonder. The race war attempt has failed.

They are releasing tons negative stories. Or are they trying to dilute the real issues?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dude like i said in the thread yesterday, you already posted this, but your only using a different title and webpage link.

Propaganda 101 right there bud.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Does anyone think the deliberate release of these scandals is intentional?

A way to further destabilize things, by reinforcing the fact that we have no vote?

I am starting to wonder. The race war attempt has failed.

They are releasing tons negative stories. Or are they trying to dilute the real issues?

I wouldn't discount the "Race War" as being over. Seems the NFL has jumped on board to help further the psyop for destabilization.

It's quite obvious that destabilization of the Western world seems to be the elites goal. Open borders, forced assimilation, refugees, hell look at Detroit! Bill Clinton wants to send refugees there and set them up with jobs fixing up some of the dilapidated homes so that they can live in them! Why didn't the US offer that kind of relief to those citizens who lived there? Talk about a slap in the face to the Black Community??

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You may wonder why this sounds so off-topic ... but I consider it highly relevant in the context of how your question is asked.

Clinton, obviously, doesn't have to comply with the laws of this country.
45% of US households pay NO income tax.
Neither of the two entities above are concerned with repercussions.

I want equality with both of the groups above ... or, I might self-radicalize. Then, it won't matter how I voted, or how the nation voted, or how the Electoral College voted.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Dude,

That one was about the missing cellphones.

Dude.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm going to just say it. IMO, we have either espionage or some very very serious cover up of some very very illegal shenanigans that went on! Who the hell loses eleven cell phones and a laptop that holds government info?!! Did she conveniently leave it at the conference table of some foreign entity? "Oh, I must have forgotten to pick up my laptop after that "negotiation" meeting."

Good thing it wasn't a briefcase full of government documents! Now, THAT, might get you executed. Laptop? Okay. Cell phone? Okay.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That just begs that your next thread subject will be the destroyed iPads.

But, if I might make a suggestion: The Hillary is a Liar threads have a greater impact on everyone. Nobody likes a liar.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Dude,

Dude.

Funny cause the story said that a few smart phones and at least 1 computer was lost.

Dude

But hey that wont stop you lol.

Same story but trying to sell it with a different webpage.

Propaganda 101.
edit on 3-9-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't understand the Clinton thing with emails, hammers and mobile phones. In one sentence to make it easier for foreigners to understand can someone from the USA simply explain what Hilary is suspected of doing with her emails?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
How much would someone pay for a laptop with particular kinds of USA communications and docs on it? What would that be worth? A couple of "speaking" engagement fees? A hefty donation to a certain family foundation? Just wondering.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
At this point you either know without doubt shes a corrupt, irresponsible, inept liar and its now irrelevant, she should be in jail.
Or you are completely deluded and nothing is going to change your mind.

Gotta admit with each new revelation Im starting to feel a bit sorry for her

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
I don't understand the Clinton thing with emails, hammers and mobile phones. In one sentence to make it easier for foreigners to understand can someone from the USA simply explain what Hilary is suspected of doing with her emails?

Sorry this is more than one sentence....

As Secretary of State, Hillary would have been what essentially amounts to being fifth in line to assume leadership over the United States government. The President is number 1, obviously. The Vice President is number 2. The "Speaker of the House", as leader of the House of Representatives is number 3, President "pro tempore" of the Senate is number 4 and Secretary of State is number 5.

By virtue of this "line" of succession, the Secretary of State has access to, and responsibility for maintaining, very sensitive information. Whoever that is must be in the "know" in order to be able to assume the responsibilities should the need arise.

So the issues are how she handled the information and communications which she was privileged to, in particular things which may have been sensitive with regards to national security, and the fact that all correspondences between her and others is required by Federal laws and regulations to be retained for both historical and accountability purposes.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The FBI documents clearly outline that they do not think she deleted anything to avoid FOIA requests or to hide anything. They don't think that. The experts. They don't think she was hacked and they don't think she acted in a deliberate manner to deceive.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Thanks for that Paradoxious
Very well explained, it really helps understand the Hilary thing with the technology she uses.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The first link is dead anyway. So that story is dead too.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Dude,

Dude.

Funny cause the story said that a few smart phones and at least 1 computer was lost.

Dude

But hey that wont stop you lol.

Same story but trying to sell it with a different webpage.

Propaganda 101.
. Even if it is the same story, what exactly makes it propaganda?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

The FBI documents clearly outline that they do not think she deleted anything to avoid FOIA requests or to hide anything. They don't think that. The experts. They don't think she was hacked and they don't think she acted in a deliberate manner to deceive.

You can show us those quotes right?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The first link is dead anyway. So that story is dead too.

Here's a new one...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join