It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else watch bill Donahue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So this guy
m.youtube.com...

Makes educational-like videos about the bible. He has his own website
www.hiddenmeanings.com...

Anf talks about how the bible is a book about meditation.
One thing he says about the tribe of Judah is that the tribe's number, is actually the same number of the speed of light.

He also says the temple structure is actually the structure of the brain's anatomy.

Meditation is no exception in his talks, as he explains how to achieve it and how it is explained in the bible.

He mixes Hinduism, kundalini, Buddhism, Christianism and science to prove that the bible is the same in every teaching. Every word Jesus has spoken is the same as Krishna or buddah.

In one video he explains how Jesus buddah and Krishna have similar births, miracles, and teachings. He also touches the Quran in his videos, explaining that Mohammed taught what Jesus taught and how Jesus was the Messiah that came. (Something like that)

Question is, does anybody else watch him and if so what are your thoughts on his aspects of life? Could what he say is half truth or truth?

He also provides evidence, so for any skeptic that wants evidence, there is your guy.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight
I can tell you, even by no watching that this guy is 50% truth and 70% bollocks. Yeah, I know this make hundred twenty, but that's the extraordinary of this kind of lecturers. And how I know? I just smell them like a bear the smelly butt of an unwashed camper. Can't help you learn that, soz.

edit on 3-9-2016 by Argentbenign because: aliens made me do it

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Never heard of him, but his views listed in the OP (haven't watched the videos,) seem to resonate with my metaphysical and gnostic understanding. Thank you for sharing. S+F.

He also says the temple structure is actually the structure of the brain's anatomy.

My gnosis (experience) has shown me that the oldest, the most profound, the most universal of all symbols is the human body. To *Know Thyself* is to discover that the human body (temple) is a microcosm of the universe and *the mind* is indeed *the holy church*. Christ, Buddha, Shiva and so on were not actual people, but were allegories, symbols for the divine power of the human being in all its intricate manifestations and glory. The etymology of those names throughout religious teachings also *point* to this truth. Religion has caused many to worship the symbols (false idols) as if it were once actual flesh.

Spiritual Involution reveals the answers to many of life's creation mysteries and inner workings of the mind and how it interpenetrates and interconnects with the fabric of reality - the magician/alchemist is awakened.

However, human consciousness will never allow a complete understanding to unfold. Due to the ignorance of being in human form; we can only catch a glimpse here and there of the bigger picture. Yet, that is often enough to make a huge difference in life in various ways. A small shift in perception causes a bohemian shift in consciousness. This in turn allows one to become more creators of cause and less pawns of effect. Religious doctrines such as the act of prayer (among many other dogmas and doctrines) become seen for what they are: vain exercises of repetition - superstitious rituals.

He also provides evidence, so for any skeptic that wants evidence, there is your guy.

The real evidence is found through empirical means, not through the words of anyone. This is why I hardly speak on this subject. It is a personal path meant to benefit ones own self. No one is more enlightened than another regardless of their gnosis.

On that note regarding evidence for those who seek it, here is a signpost:

The five senses are the guardians of *the temple*. They let information in. They are the five points of site (6 - when combined with the ALL Seeing Eye/Imagination) creates a "fellowship with God". The five pointed star - pentalpha represents this.

Involutionist

edit on 3-9-2016 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

You could be right but, watching a bit will flood your mind with questions of our reality. He shows the bible in different views mixed with science
edit on 3-9-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Yeah many people who blindly follow the idols are always the unawakened. They follow the rules (sometimes) in hopes of a better life after this one. Not knowing this is where life is the only chance of completing spiritual evolution.

I was listening to his videos and he said the God of the living is that. Once you meditate and spiritually develope, you can become like a god. Jesus even came to tell us how great we were, not him. But many still don't understand that, or they do but deny any evidence and want to live forever in paradise.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I forgot to address these parts in my last post:

One thing he says about the tribe of Judah is that the tribe's number, is actually the same number of the speed of light.

I might be mistaken, but the Tribe of Judah was told to us to be 74 600. How does that number, if correct, relate to the speed of light in any way?

en.wikipedia.org...

Anf talks about how the bible is a book about meditation.

From my *personal gnosis* and through being weighed empirically, the Bible to me is a book that explains manifesting (via the importance of invoking faith and divine imagination) along with how to achieve various states of consciousness. For me, the Bible was not meant to be interpreted as literal, historical, biographical, or cosmological factual accounts, but instead was meant to be interpreted through an understanding of the allegorical meanings (symbols). I interpret each character, place and thing in all religions (not just Bible scripture) as the personification of psychological states.

That's just my understanding. If others have a different personal interpretation of it all, even if it's sophisticated interpretations and philosophy, despite having no empirical means to base their beliefs or philosophy on - then that is cool as well. However, most people who try to force their version of religion or metaphysics onto others (write books, create internet videos, twitter accounts, life coaching websites, etc) usually do so because they haven't really seen the fruits of their beliefs for themselves throughout life. They do so as means to validate their own beliefs and make a buck off insight that hasn't really served them well.

Also, some people do *freely* share their understanding of what has benefited them in life simply out of goodwill every now and then and usually don't care if others accept it or not because it has no affect on their own personal lives. They simply speak their own truth regardless.

Meditation is no exception in his talks, as he explains how to achieve it and how it is explained in the bible.

It is explained in the Bible quite simply:

Psalm 46:10: He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Read it in first person...

edit on 3-9-2016 by Involutionist because: Grammar and punctuation SUCKS!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: Argentbenign

You could be right but, watching a bit will flood your mind with questions of our reality. He shows the bible in different views mixed with science

To some extent I can agree, this type of lectures can be thought provoking for good.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
He is more practical understanding than keeping things a mystery.

While some religious people are quite small minded and would not test a tool from another culture since it is only our culture who got it right even if we are not quantifying the real mystery, people like him show a greater understanding of the frontier that humanity as a whole have created between "quantified and known to the majority that can be replicated" and "not quantified yet and known by the majority that can be replicated" and is not afraid of knowing more.
edit on 4-9-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
he has said,
the catholic church has no problem raping kids, its the queers at fault, linky.
hollywood is controlled by ze joos, they hate christians!
called the prosecution of child rape an act of rape itself.
charlie hebdo bought the s laughter on themselves.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I think there is two bill donahues.

www.google.com... 8

The other guy on YouTube is different
edit on 5-9-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Well he also talks about humanity as a whole. How do I embedded a video on Android. It won't let me. His new videos are better though

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

He says the mystery is actually within us. All of us. Mediation through time can heal this planet, as a whole. But we rarely do it.

top topics

join