It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
www.mediaite.com...

All of the below quotes are taken verbatim from the FBI notes of their interview of Hillary Clinton released this Friday:

“Clinton could not recall when she first received her security clearance and if she carried it with her to State via reciprocity from her time in the Senate.”

“Clinton could not recall any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records or handling of classified information.”

“Clinton was aware she was an Original Classification Authority (OCA) at State. Clinton could not recall how often she used this authority or any training or guidance provided by State.”

Who in the world would give this woman security clearance, much less vote for her? And why wasnt any of this recorded? Me thinks Comey needs to be prosecuted.
edit on Sat Sep 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
She must have a serious illness. Some degenerative brain condition, most likely, to forget so much so often.
She needs to be in a care home, not the White House.
edit on 3/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It worked.

It evidently convinced the FBI that she had no sneaky intentions. She's a lawyer and knows that if you just keep saying "I don't remember" over and over, they can't gather evidence for criminal intent from your words. Just like pleading the Fifth over and over and over. It worked for her IT guy, Brian Pagliano 125 times!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Is there a list of all the stuff she did remember.

Realistically, does anyone remember everything?

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

She seems to remember things that didn't happen, like being under sniper fire in Bosnia.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

She remembers that if she thinks Russia or China hacks her a military response is possible.
"Hillary threatens war with Russia"

Scary considering her cognitive disability, or is she just lying to cover her ass?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

She remembers that if she thinks Russia or China hacks her a military response is possible.
"Hillary threatens war with Russia"

Scary considering her cognitive disability, or is she just lying to cover her ass?

She is an unstable war monger and xenophobe. God help the rest of the world if she gets her hands on the nuclear codes.
Can you imagine what she will do when she has one of her regular conspiracy theory paranoia attacks ... scary.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I just doubt almost anyone in that hot seat would fair better.

It's easy to sit on your couch and point fingers.

(post by TheBulk removed for political trolling and baiting)
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Her audition as SoS was an unmitigated disaster. Her previous forays to that role, including 'Hillary Care' were also unmitigated disasters. As a senator, she delivered next to nothing, other than unemployment. She has no qualifications at all to be President, only a long resume of failure, corruption hearings, fines for misconduct, scandal, and disastrous policies. A child would do a better job.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

IMHO the laborer who just roofed my house would fair better than HRC. Hell, just having NO POTUS would be a better option.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Are you being serious right now?

She lied 40 TIMES! 40 TIMES!!!!
If she can't remember things clearly, then she does not belong in politics, let alone to run a country.

But, lucky for her people have a short term memory. All of this will be forgotten once the establishment hands her the victory.

This lying, corrupted, murderous criminal is the purest definition of a incompetent person.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

If she can't remember things clearly, then she does not belong in politics, let alone to run a country.

But, lucky for her people have a short term memory. All of this will be forgotten once the establishment hands her the victory.

This lying, corrupted, murderous criminal is the purest definition of a incompetent person.

Yes, but she's a woman and it's her turn.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Her audition as SoS was an unmitigated disaster. Her previous forays to that role, including 'Hillary Care' were also unmitigated disasters. As a senator, she delivered next to nothing, other than unemployment. She has no qualifications at all to be President, only a long resume of failure, corruption hearings, fines for misconduct, scandal, and disastrous policies. A child would do a better job.

I know you're very anti-Hillary.

There is no unbiased objectivity in your view of Hillary.

Your finger pointing is secure.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

How normal or abnormal is that?

Do you have comparisons?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I know you're very anti-Hillary.

There is no unbiased objectivity in your view of Hillary.

Your finger pointing is secure.

Her life of corruption and ineptitude that has cost the lives of millions of people have shaped my view of her. That coupled with her whacky conspiracy theories and a history of evidence of crime going missing just at the most convenient time. In that sense, my view is very objective.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

It is that she lied to the FBI. She was not even under oath I believe and now we know why. The things she are saying she dies not remember are things that would get her indicted. I mean, she cannot remember these simply things but she is positive that there is a right wing conspiracy, no wait, a ALT-RIGHT conspiracy...I think she is on 4chan surfing more than Alex Jones.

We all can forget things. Like that time I landed at JFK under sniper fire...well, I think that is what happened....

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hahahahahahaha

Carry on
You have turned yourself into a cartoon

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Comparisons? To what?
She was interviewed by the FBI and claimed not to remember 40 separate things in the line of enquiry. The summary of her interview has been published. She forgot more than she remembered. Conveniently the things she remembered were the least damning lines of enquiry. That's probably just a coincidence, though

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Well she seemed to be "remembering" things AFTER her head injury...

The best liars in history all have selective memory syndrome don't they.

Hillary Clinton - What difference does it make?
Gee, Hillary. Whether or not you lied to the American people about what happened makes A LOT of difference to the families of the four Americans that you let die. And it makes a lot of difference to me, especially now that you're running for President. Refusing your Ambassador's urgent requests for more security, and losing the first U.S. Ambassador since the 1970's ON YOUR WATCH should disqualify you from running for President. So should your deluge of well-documented lies.

Hillary Clinton - What difference does it make?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join