It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning Hermine..let the storm rage on...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I'm one of 130k or so. I figure I'm safe.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No I'm actually on the highest point in my city. But I'm on the coast so the highest point will still flood if the surge is strong.
I've seen it up over the bridge and our street closes from high water with a lot of storms.
I'm going to get dressed and take a walk down to the river to see how high it is.
I thought you were saying you were in California with the earthquakes. That's why I said desert. I love the Mojave but I can only stay for short periods.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Storm is slowing here. Still getting big gusts. I hear sirens all over the place.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

No I'm actually on the highest point in my city. But I'm on the coast so the highest point will still flood if the surge is strong.
I've seen it up over the bridge and our street closes from high water with a lot of storms.
I'm going to get dressed and take a walk down to the river to see how high it is.
I thought you were saying you were in California with the earthquakes. That's why I said desert. I love the Mojave but I can only stay for short periods.

Same here. The central west coast is along the San Andreas Fault, the junction of two mega plates. Always a thrill ride somewhere.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The road is closed down by the river. The water is over the street. It high tide right now.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm from the smithfield and Clayton area if you know where that is...

Yea we are dealing with it too right now..I'm in a pop up camper at the beach with nothing to break the wind at rehoboth , Delaware.

I didn't sleep last night because I want sure if the camper was going to tip lol

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Hope your ok.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ah thanks, I've got a Lil to repair on my popup but all is good!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join