It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things takes time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I sat in a room, it was a board meeting.. The topic was how to enforce the company policies on the employees and explain to the shareholders your investment cant be on the cost of expansion.. The shareholders didnt really care, they wanted a quick buck.. They wanted their investment to pay off, in most cases they used cheap labor to justify their dividend.. Let one work for three.. Gods they see themselves as..

The biggest shareholders asked the board, hide my share in tax haven, i will give you a cut.. Since they are no more than humans, they feel for the temptation.. The board members where replaced, those now, are ruthless.. I like them that way, cause they know the boundaries.. Maybe the fine thin line between organized crime and a ordinary company lies within paying the taxes on time..

So they declared a company policy of three rules.. Those who didnt follow, they left, someone else took their place..
The only thing i said;" Things takes time "

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Sounded like you entered the true world of today's boardrooms. The greed is shocking to actually hear-all about making me money-now. (but only shocking to the newbies-this has been going on for ages now.)

You heard the silent voices never spoken-the ones who will feel this pain. Otherwise, its cheap labor (try to feed and educate your child on that) and just hide my surplus where it can't be forced to pay taxes-maybe the Caribbean is safer than Switzerland.

Best to take your time; go quietly and live with a conscience.

new topics

join