It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want close up footage.....here's close up footage!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

even worse then that is saying "no" no matter what.

I'm not sure how many UFO videos are there on the net now...I guess at least tens of thousands. It is highly unlikely that they are all fake.

I'm just wondering whether anyone would recognize the real thing. Of course...if you dont believe that such things are even possible, then you can never recognize it.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I'm just wondering whether anyone would recognize the real thing.

From a video maybe not but it's fairly easy to recognise a fake.
A real sighting like that in the video would be backed up by many witness testimonies and calls to the authorities by worried residents reporting such a thing , the local authority's have had no such reports.

edit on 3-9-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Still better than watching Independence Day 2.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

From my view, as an abductee, videos are virtually worthless and demeaning, actually, when presented online. No body really knows their origin and they should not be trusted for a second.

Unfortunately, many people, even or especially on ATS, tend to act like any video is a "be all, end all" answer to the question. One faction of that crowd wants the video as final proof that UFOs are real and can cite decades and decades of prior data and information and the other side, the deniers, attempt to use a questionable or actually fake video as proof (in some obscure way) that UFOs never have and don't now exist.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
I'm not sure how many UFO videos are there on the net now...I guess at least tens of thousands. It is highly unlikely that they are all fake.
All the videos I've ever seen with close-up views are fake, if you think otherwise post one that isn't.

Of course there are lots of "dot in the sky" videos that aren't fake that could be anything because how are you supposed to identify something that's only 6 pixels?

One of them appears to be skydivers. In the audio a man is asking the police why aren't they shooting at the aliens. It doesn't look fake and it's my new favorite, but I'm glad to see the police didn't start shooting at the skydivers just because some guy thought they were aliens.

Even if they were aliens, I'm not sure why someone feels it's necessary to start shooting at them. If I was an alien thinking about landing on Earth, I'd have second thoughts about that idea after watching that video.

originally posted by: gortex
A real sighting like that in the video would be backed up by many witness testimonies and calls to the authorities by worried residents reporting such a thing , the local authority's have had no such reports.
Back when that was made, yes witnesses probably would have seen it. But today, it seems people aren't looking up anymore...

They might not even notice if a large UFO flew silently over their heads.

edit on 201693 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It's amusing to see footage from the Los Rosques series of UFO videos created by "Manbird12000" (i.e. Damien White) has gone viral again - simply accompanied by a new story which relocates the footage to the new setting of Malaysia.

I'm sure Damien will be amused to see his creation get a new burst of publicity. I'll ask him.

I posted the background to these videos (with relevant links and evidence) quite a while ago ON A PAGE THAT FORMS PART OF MY SERIES ON INFAMOUS UFO VIDEOS.

In short, these videos were created by Damien White, a "visual/audio/musical artist" and "visual effects creator and composer", in the USA. He has posted CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) videos on Youtube as part of his efforts to seek funding for a science fiction movie. It was created by Damien White using the Vue6 software, i.e. the same software used by French artist/animator David Nicolas to create the better-known Haiti UFO video.

It's a shame the UFO community has a remarkably poor memory when it comes to exposed hoaxes (among many other things).

edit on 3-9-2016 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Thats the problem these days. Nothing will ever be good enough as proof. Every video is cgied, photos manipulated, eyewhitness accounts lies.

And you dont even need to prove it. A simple "no" will suffice.

Actually the problem nowadays is that people take random videos on YouTube with no other verifiable info as a valid source..

Common sense would say that something as Earth Shattering as just 1 clear sighting viewed by multiple people would result in multiple videos,pics , reports..

Hell a cop uses harsh language on someone and you get 5 people filming it with their phones yet a UFO hovers and its one video on YouTube..

Wanting to believe in a world full of proven lies is not good enough..if an actual alien ship lands or hovers on this planet around any city the world will know because it will be covered by multiple sources and not just a YouTube bid..

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I was just watching and that's pretty good, in the second half as the thing approaches, it disturbs the camera. In a very regular shape. Not saying I am an expert but that's a sign for fake, I think.

The people in it sound scared, also good.
I really don't know. I have a hard time saying real for various reasons. But who am I to tell someone from a different culture how he has to react to such an extraordinary event?

The phone is held very stable, almost cam on a tripod stable. And it's just too cool, I like the second half, this huge roundish thing, that's really good stuff.

Someone made a cool short movie.

Oh, Damien White.
edit on 3-9-2016 by Peeple because: Found it

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Actually the ONLY likeliness that can be determined is that they are all fake since there are only fake videos so far. You could have a million videos and still no change. There is no magic number in statistics where you can say something is a certainty just because there is a huge sample to look through. Likeliness is based on outcomes from a sample. If you look at 100 UFO youtube videos and 100 are fake then the likeliness of the next one being fake is 100% Only after you find your real one is when you can determine the likeliness of the next one being real.

edit on 3-9-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join