It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

My Scenario for an Indictment Against Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We've all been frustrated watching the dog-and-pony-show of leaks, interviews, investigations and inaction around Clinton's many errors, crimes and sins. Everybody keeps trying to figure out what is going on, why the gummint hasn't done anything about it.

I have a theory. It's a conspiracy theory of sorts, so if fits here on ATS!

There is, clearly, no love lost between Mrs. Rodham-Clinton and Mr. Obama. I think that he'd love the chance to stick a dagger in her back and twist it.

I think that she's a sociopath and as such considers herself to be smarter than everyone else in the room.

I think that she's being set up. Here's what I see happening...

1. 1. Leaks and facts about Clinton's email server, foundation, etc. keep trickling out.
  2. 2. DoJ does little or nothing.
  3. 3. Token elections are held in November.
  4. 4. Clinton "wins," having the elections handed to her on a platter.
  5. 5. Come mid- to late-November, the administration lets loose the dogs of the DoJ on Hillary.
  6. 6. Hillary goes under indictment, perhaps even goes to jail before January 20, disqualifying her as President elect.
  7. 7. There being no viable president elect, the current president declares himself emperor until such a time as it becomes convenient to arrange a new election.
  8. 8. The resulting socio-political unrest gives a perfect excuse to keep the status quo in place for an indefinite period.

Welcome to the new 'Murica!

edit on 2016 9 02 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

No!

Trying to figure out the slow roll Clinton document dump.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I respect your opinion but I see the heat being gradually turned up where she either looses the election or is forced to drop out before November. If the flames do continue to grow, I don't think she can survive.

Another possibility is that she is elected, sworn in and shortly after the vice president uses the 25th amendment to remove her from office.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.[3]

I'd still like to think the admin. is sabotaging her campaign.

edit on 2016-09-02T23:45:39-05:0011pmFri, 02 Sep 2016 23:45:39 -0500FridayAmerica/Chicago3930 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

First, I have to say I believe Hillary will get what's coming to her. A lifetime filled with the worst traits humanity has to offer will ultimately be held accountable even in today's liberal media hunger for sensationalism. She has withered before the world to nothing less than a skeletal caricature of her former self, vile though that may be. Simply calling her pathetic is like calling her husband a women's rights advocate. So, as hard as it is for me to believe I'm saying this, I have begun to feel sorry for her. Not pity. The disdain is still there, but I sincerely feel sorry for her. Ten, fifteen, twenty years from now I do not want to look back on her historic self-destruction with glee. I don't want to be that person.

I don't want to be like her.

As recently as a week ago I was giving up hope in our nation's future believing the dictatorship was all but assured, but with the string of setbacks these past few days I have raised my head again and pulled my shoulders back. Trump may still not get the office because of congress' actions and somehow, though not entirely likely, a real leader could soon hold the reigns. I don't know who, or exactly how, but I am now fully convinced there can be no traditional outcome to this election, precedents will be set, legal challenges could may drag on indefinitely, but we are going to be a part of history that hopefully will never happen again. Perhaps we should be grateful Hillary has been as immoral, unethical, etc. as she has so that maybe we underlings can finally send a message.

Maybe this will be the lesson that sends a message to all politicians we're coming to take our country back. I know it's not likely, but I can dream can't I?
edit on 26am09263020169America/Chicago11 by samstone11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13am09133020169America/Chicago11 by samstone11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
My personal nightmare is that Clinton wins.
That this is more than likely going to happen, doesn't help. We've seen first hand the corruption in the Democratic party and the media. They are backing Clinton and helping her cover her tracks, by not reporting or doing so in a dismissive way, to sway voters.Thing is, for years, even decades, I've thought most people are too stupid to remember to breathe and this election just keeps proving me right. No matter what comes out against her, her followers just brush it away. The FBI interview should have proved to them she is not fit to hold office, I mean, she blames her concussion on not being able to remember basic security measures and thought the "C" was alphabetical order, so how competent is she? She said "I don't remember" 40 times!! and claims she depends on everyone around her to guide her on security!
So, she's either brain damaged and is unfit to hold office or she's incompetent and unfit to hold office or she's corrupt and lying to cover her ass and unfit to hold office. Take your pick, but it still boils down to...she's not fit to hold office.

If Trump wins the popular vote and Clinton still gets in, I am very curious what the reaction will be. In all honesty, I hope we march on D.C and it makes the L.A. riots look like a picnic. It's time we stood up and said "NO!" in a very loud voice.
edit on 3-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No crimes.
No indictment.
She didn't do anything but have a computer for work . She's not a spy she's not selling state secrets s to the Russians. She did t do anything to hide files she did it for convenience.
Time to put this to bed .

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

No love lost. He made her his secretary of state. That's the top right after vice pres.
He has great respect for her. I don't know where the no love lost come from. There is no evidence for that at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

There will come a time where we will look at our fellow citizens with loathing and disgust because of Hillary's win into the White House.
Her corruption won't end when she is elected. It will grow.

She is corrupt.
She is a globalist.

I'm not sure how a person can foul the sewer that is DC, but she will do it.

The really sad part is that half of America will let her and cheer for her. They don't want freedoms and liberties.

They will be the new brown shirts. Pushing for censorship, loss of liberties, freedoms.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is an amoral, unsophistcsted(Comey's word), megalomaniacal narcissist...

She will become president by hook or crook....

But I can't wait for the debates....we finally have a candidate willing to fight....willing to call a spade a spade....willing to call her to task for her catastrophic failures while at the state department...

Whether she wins or losers the debates will be AWESOME....Secretary Clinton cannot think quickly in her feet and will become flustered almost immediately...I hope for at least 7 coughing fits, 2 "strokes" and 9 bathroom breaks over the course of the 3 presidential debates..

That is, of course, if Donald doesn't get his name added to the Clintons list of unfortunate opponents/conspirators who accidentally die every week...

Anyhow, here's to the debates and long live the infallible(albeit stroke prone) Queen.

-Chris

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There will come a time where we will look at our fellow citizens with loathing and disgust because of Hillary's win into the White House.

Too late. Way, way too late.
The Democrats have driven this country in to the ground for the last 8 years. Nothing has gotten better and most things have gotten worse, but the morons keep voting them in. When things go all to Hell, they can look in the mirror for someone to blame. What happened to all those promises Obama made to Blacks? They're still living in poverty, half the nation is on food stamps and they think that's a good thing. How about creating JOBS so people don't Have to get food stamps?
But, no, they'd rather say part time McJobs are an improvement, over good jobs in our steel, coal, automotive and manufacturing industries.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So you choose to vote for someone so inept and incompetent she lost 11 state issued cell phones?

At this point i am actually afraid she is too incompetent,based on her self admitted experiance, to have responsibility for even her own care..
She needs a quiet corner in an assisted care facility with someone to remind her when dinner is, and not to pee on herself.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Double
edit on 3/9/2016 by shooterbrody because: Double post

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You don't have a single fact correct but you're educating me? Yeah thanks. Now I'm as uninformed as the rest of you.

top topics

join