It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The E-Mail Scandals are Weak.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There are several damning emails found on Clinton's servers during the investigation.

If you want a direct quote it would look something like this:
To: __________
_______ _________ ____________ _____ to __________ for the ___________ as discussed on ____________. If ____________ _______________ __________ ____________ ____________, so ______ ___________ today _____ ___________ _________ ___________ ____________.

Regards,
H. Clinton

As I am sure you are aware (and was mentioned by director Comey, transference of Top Secret information through a non-secure means is a criminal offence for anyone other than Hillary Clinton. The very fact that hundreds of her e-mails had to be redacted in the name of national security, means she put our state secrets into the wind. Or more likely put them on a private server and then sold the password.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Also out of curiosity, sense logic is logic. Her wiping her server is cool. So Bush and Cheyney cleaning the White House server of their emails was cool too right?

they did not serve prison time for it, so by the letter of the law, yes its cool.
republicans either have a short memory or, a level of hypocrisy that's off the charts.
judging by the revisionism that goes on around here, i'll go for the latter.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Its not cool though, for either. This partisanship bs is outrageous on both sides. And I assure you whenever you make a negative statement about the other it's true for yours as well. Both parties have humans in them.
edit on 3-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: xuenchen
The DNC email scandal was so weak it forced resignations from top to bottom and made the Democrat Convention look ridiculous.

They still haven't recovered.

The Convention Authorities couldn't even control their own delegate and had to use audio techniques to hide the dissent within the ranks during the Hillary "acceptance" speech.

It forced resignations, but could you please quote the most damning email???

They are SUPER WEAK...

All the ones that are blacked out for starters. So no, I can't because I can't see them.

Those were not the DNC hacks. Those were the server emails that the FBI redacted.

The DNC emails were totally in edited

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

There are several damning emails found on Clinton's servers during the investigation.

_______ _________ ____________ _____ to __________ for the ___________ as discussed on ____________. If ____________ _______________ __________ ____________ ____________, so ______ ___________ today _____ ___________ _________ ___________ ____________.

Regards,
H. Clinton

As I am sure you are aware (and was mentioned by director Comey, transference of Top Secret information through a non-secure means is a criminal offence for anyone other than Hillary Clinton. The very fact that hundreds of her e-mails had to be redacted in the name of national security, means she put our state secrets into the wind. Or more likely put them on a private server and then sold the password.

The FBI redacted those, not Clinton nor the DNC.

James Comey is a republican that even every republican calls a straight shooter.

Trey Goudy (hard core conservative shill) investigated Benghazi and found no wrong doing..

It is wash rinse repeat. GOP puts out a fake scandal, a GOP congressional committee investigates and finds no wrong doing...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Phew, thank God. America is just fine and this is all a witch hunt and we actually have a solid candidate out of the two. Ahhh S### my logic just kicked back in and this still doesn't feel right hahaha. If you want a better America, think for yourself and let what you already know guide you. You all say the justice system is broken and preys on minorities, but it's conveniently perfect when dealing with the most connected messiah. Pick one please.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Phew, thank God. America is just fine and this is all a witch hunt and we actually have a solid candidate out of the two. Ahhh S### my logic just kicked back in and this still doesn't feel right hahaha. If you want a better America, think for yourself and let what you already know guide you. You all say the justice system is broken and preys on minorities, but it's conveniently perfect when dealing with the most connected messiah. Pick one please.
Didn't say Clinton was a good canidate nor solid. Said these email scandals are just another example of fake scandals Fox News types will push. Then later, after a republican led investigation find no actual wrong doing.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

No, it actually happened. That's the thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

Regards,
H. Clinton

She was not the only person to keep a personal server, nor is there any evidence the server was hacked let alone anything resembling evidence she sold said information.

All of that is just BS.

Do I doubt Hillary took money for favors? No. Our political system has been build around doing that for years and has been championed by conservatives (citizens United).

The fact the right feels they need to pretend their opponents are literally murderers and terrorists is very telling suggests they can't debate policy.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No, it actually happened. That's the thing.

What happened?

The scandal, or the republican led commission that found no wrong doing?

Because I know all the big scandals have been investigated by republicans.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Wrong doing and grounds for legal recourse are two different things. You're struggling to find the line. This is an interview, these are our potential employees. While she did not get proven of breaking the law, her actions were still deemed wreck less.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Wrong doing and grounds for legal recourse are two different things. You're struggling to find the line. This is an interview, these are our potential employees. While she did not get proven of breaking the law, her actions were still deemed wreck less.

"Hillary for jail" sound familiar?

Nearly every right wing news host hasn't used these as "proof" of criminal action?

Just like with Benghazi or the IRS scandal, it is all smoke and mirrors.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I didn't say that. The whole time I've addressed the OP, you said the email argument is weak. It's not. Dude, again this is an interview. It's one thing when someone makes a mistake, and it's another when they try to hide it and never once apologizing. She used a forensic eraser on what should have been government property in the first place.

If you support her I don't blame you, our choices are bleak. But don't sit here and tell me she didn't f*** up. Her actions said "I'm above the law, contingency plan I'll burn the evidence". I don't want someone who Knows they're above the law running my country.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yes Hillary and Trump lie, so who doesn't

But, Hillary Clinton lies under oath which are federal crimes against state

The DNC emails show they rigged the election from Americans who did not want Clinton nominated, thereby rendering millions of people vote null

Which is disgusting because Americans only get to vote for a preferred candidate. After that it's a done deal. They don't vote to elect the president after the nominees are picked, the electoral college does. Utterly disgusting.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I didn't say that. The whole time I've addressed the OP, you said the email argument is weak. It's not. Dude, again this is an interview. It's one thing when someone makes a mistake, and it's another when they try to hide it and never once apologizing. She used a forensic eraser on what should have been government property in the first place.

If you support her I don't blame you, our choices are bleak. But don't sit here and tell me she didn't f*** up. Her actions said "I'm above the law, contingency plan I'll burn the evidence". I don't want someone who Knows they're above the law running my country.

I don't support her I just hate all these fake stories...

I'm voting for trump. Hillary is a vote for gridlock. While Trump will pass any liberal agenda they want if the agree to his wall. Min wage, single payer everything.

Hell, he might have already destroyed the evangelical strangle hold in the GOP. If he wins he will bury them forever.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Do I doubt Hillary took money for favors? No. Our political system has been build around doing that for years and has been championed by conservatives (citizens United).

If you admit that she was accepting money for favors, don't you think there is a good chance she would want to hide that fact, even if everyone else does it? No matter if everyone does it or not, no politician wants black and white proof that they do it to be released.

So wouldn't this be a good motive for her to try to keep her emails private, and delete them?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Than I'm even more confused by your disillusion. This story is not fake dude. Private sector her errors would be grounds for firing. As a public servant the ramifications could be far greater, again all communication as an elected official is supposed to be federal property and further more subject to FOIA release (if the material is not classified). It even warranted an FBI investigation, which while no criminal wrongdoing was still deemed reckless. There are plenty of allegations I'll applaud you for defending her on, this one you have me worried for your logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join