It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The E-Mail Scandals are Weak.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I share my password with my wife.

Hillary lied. she lied repeatedly. She lied about so many things associated with this.

Donald trump lies during every speech and I'm voting for him most likely.

Name one politician or hell human being who hasn't lied?

Excusing bad behavior with bad behavior...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The DNC email scandal was so weak it forced resignations from top to bottom and made the Democrat Convention look ridiculous.

They still haven't recovered.

The Convention Authorities couldn't even control their own delegate and had to use audio techniques to hide the dissent within the ranks during the Hillary "acceptance" speech.

It forced resignations, but could you please quote the most damning email???

They are SUPER WEAK...

Even more "weak" is someone ok with hundreds to thousands (guestimating I'll admit) of emails are embarrassing to say politely but engaging for the blatant disregard for public office accountability.

After a while there's something under the surface when a very good lawyer has been able to hide he damning with a list of indiscretions to say the least that I can't fit in this box. Also I hate Trump too. It's not an election if both candidates are so passionately hated. And if I owned a business and was hiring a manager, I would only hire someone I believed in. If it came down to piss poor applicants than no easy rolling for me, I'm running my own company.

Careful now, your indoctrination is showing.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

That's what the ultimate plan is counting on. They've tallied up and won.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
By the way Josh, if (when most likely, start celebrating now) Hillary wins, you better hope Russia keeps their maturity I applaud them for after devastating economic warfare. Push your opinions on someone and expect a verbal response, take away an animals food and expect a mauling. She is just one of the many antagonizing war mongers. But hey she is for the people. But I promise we don't fit into that group as we would pay more for our imperialistic military that sets us up for future attacks by systematicly pissing on the world including our "allies".

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The DNC email scandal was so weak it forced resignations from top to bottom and made the Democrat Convention look ridiculous.

The Convention Authorities couldn't even control their own delegate and had to use audio techniques to hide the dissent within the ranks during the Hillary "acceptance" speech.

They are SUPER WEAK...

All the ones that are blacked out for starters. So no, I can't because I can't see them.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Sure would be nice if we could see all the evidence that was carefully discarded before the investigation.

After seeing what was left over proving through and through that this whole game is a farce, it would be neat to see what was hidden from us before the goobers (who are obviously covering their own ass, since they're involved in these crimes) are just looking the other way.

For anyone who has excused clinton vs trump lies- burn them both. Sure, people are deceitful little #s- that's why nobody likes them. Politician is a job title- What happens when you get caught lying to your boss about what you're doing with company secrets, funding, or resources?

You get FIRED. And then plausible sued, depending on how big you screw up.
I love how the people defending these idiots compare their crimes to the every day toiling of their own pitiful lives.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

They are SUPER WEAK...

A child can break 1 toothpick but if you bundle 13,000 toothpicks together Hercules wouldn't be able to break them. Each individual mail may be weak but 13,000?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: intrptr

All the email dstraction is working, they don't have to push that envelope much longer.

Just a little longer.

Please elaborate.

All they have to do is keep everyone distracted up to election day with 'email nonsense'. Once shes (s)elected, it won't matter.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
They sure do seem to be trying to bury every single item or avenue of investigation on this email issue.

I just read this article this morning:

www.bloomberg.com...

A personal laptop computer used to archive Hillary Clinton’s e-mails when she was secretary of state went missing after being put in the mail, according to the FBI’s report on its investigation into her use of a private e-mail system.

Seriously?
Is that REALLY the best they can come up with?
Lost in the mail has to be one of the most ridiculous statements yet from this incompetent organization, and on a par with "the dog ate my homework"! I mean, seriously, who in the world of criminal investigations submits important evidence for mailing? I never did that even in the private sector on simple theft investigations. It is "evidence" and in order for it to be used as such you must be able to show an unbroken chain of security around it..... not put it in the freakin' mail.

I am having a hard time believing this but, it either comes down to extreme incompetence and heads need to roll, or it is just an excuse they hope will satisfy the masses and people will eventually forget.

I am sure it is somewhere safe though, already forensically scanned and data recovered, ready to be used for "leverage" sometime down the line!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

All the email dstraction is working, they don't have to push that envelope much longer.

Just a little longer.

Please elaborate.

All they have to do is keep everyone distracted up to election day with 'email nonsense'. Once shes (s)elected, it won't matter.

Luckily, with this God awful election it does matter. We are this much closer to such undeniable logic people will have to wake up. Maybe not this cycle. But eventually it won't take effort to show people their party (cult) is just as bad as the other side of the coin they imagine.

Speed history lesson. If you truly, and whole heartedly support Obama or Hillary.

Obama has bombed more countries than Bush.

Obama has deported more immigrants than Bush.

Obama has assassinated more citizens than Bush.

For those unicorns out there that like Bush, Obama and Hillary, this message does not apply.

These actors are paid to be put in place to keep things the same. To keep the plan moving forward. I dare you to explain other wise as you cannot prove that. Most are funded by the same people and push the same agenda.

You tell me what your party has done for me lately, they are both the same with a different facade to convince you that you have some polarizing difference from the compete opposite of the spectrum that ends in us paying taxes to weapons manufacturers, imperialism, and medicine. Funny part is, only one of those you need..... Sometimes. Wake up people, your ideology is programed so you can continue this BS
edit on 3-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I share my password with my wife.

Hillary lied. she lied repeatedly. She lied about so many things associated with this.

Come on, she doesn't even know what a lie is, so how the sh.. can she even be accountable for lying. Wake up dude. It's all about the pie in sky syndrome of make believe for her. I hope the American people quite eating Princles potato chips and getting a buzz from them. By the way, they change the way they make them these days, at least for the Asian market.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

okay "JoshuaCox" or should I say "Hillary C".

In all seriousness: how much did you get paid to write this?

Please quote the worst of the DNC emails...

You know the one that proves the DNC stole the primary from Bernie...

How about quoting the email that proves Hillary was taking donations then changing state department policy??

Since we have these people's most private documents, shouldn't you be able to do those things?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

They are SUPER WEAK...

A child can break 1 toothpick but if you bundle 13,000 toothpicks together Hercules wouldn't be able to break them. Each individual mail may be weak but 13,000?

Out of 13,000 toothpicks shouldn't there be one email that actually says there is corruption?

These are private! If these people thought they would be made public, they wouldn't have written anything bad at all.

So since we have their private thoughts and messages, messages they were not trying to be PC in, and there isn't a smoking gun......

Couldn't that mean that this is just another fake GOP lead scandal???

You know just another "treasonous act" that will be investigated by a republican lead congressional committee and find no wrong doing...

Exactly like Benghazi, the IRS scandal and Planned parenthood..Republicans tell their voters "they commited treason and are going to jail" right before their own investigation finds no wrong doing..

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One person stepped aside. She's running for congress and she's winning in their polls.
The DNC emails were weak. This whole emails thing is weak.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No and Donald needs to stop now. He lies right to our faces day after day. That is not ok at all. He lied to the present of Mexico for crying out loud. Deliberately.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You went from just responding to calling my candidate and party. FYI, I don't vote, know the process is rigged, the system corrupt, doesn't matter who's in the 'office'.

We are this much closer to such undeniable logic people will have to wake up. Maybe not this cycle.

Good luck with that. I've seen 14 such 'cycles'. Can't get fooled again. People believe what they want to believe. They participate out of civic duty, not caring really about it too much. Control of their thought processes on the matter is complete in the main stream on main street.

edit on 3-9-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No and Donald needs to stop now. He lies right to our faces day after day. That is not ok at all. He lied to the present of Mexico for crying out loud. Deliberately.

Forgive me if I don't take your posts seriously.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Tell Hillary to teach him how to be honest.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Also out of curiosity, sense logic is logic. Her wiping her server is cool. So Bush and Cheyney cleaning the White House server of their emails was cool too right?
edit on 3-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

One person stepped aside. She's running for congress and she's winning in their polls.
The DNC emails were weak. This whole emails thing is weak.

Just for starters....... (for the benefit of all Citizens)

Three more top DNC officials are resigning after email hack

Deep Impact !!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join