It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The E-Mail Scandals are Weak.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ok so every one has heard about the DNC hack and all the eledged corruption they alluded to. As well as hillarys deleted emails that were partially recovered.

Well if we have some ones emails. We kinda have their inner most secrets. It is kinda like having some ones text or browser history. We consider those things private and RARELY hold back.

How many relationships and marriages have ended over one spouse figuring out the others email password? Countless....

Well since that is the case, since we have their ( supposed to be private) emails shouldn't we have a smoking gun????

The media keeps using words like allegedly and such as disclaimers, because the email quotes them selves are super weak.

The worst DNC one, only being two people musing about if Sanders had been forced to admit he is secretly an atheist.

So in a nut shell, if the DNC was being as corrupt as the media is selling it. Shouldn't we already have the truth?
edit on 2-9-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I share my password with my wife.

Hillary lied. she lied repeatedly. She lied about so many things associated with this.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The DNC email scandal was so weak it forced resignations from top to bottom and made the Democrat Convention look ridiculous.

They still haven't recovered.

The Convention Authorities couldn't even control their own delegates and had to use audio techniques to hide the dissent within the ranks during the Hillary "acceptance" speech.

edit on Sep-02-2016 by xuenchen because: #demfreefall

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
She lied to the people,
she lied to the government-

but no worries, they're on her side. All of them are on her side- she's been in bed with every level of government for decades, now- and her good friend slick willy has a lot of people all over the world in his pocket just waiting for another chance to have strings pulled.

Most of what they do is legal, because they and their friends write the law. Their supporters don't seem to be able to look past the law, and see right from wrong. I can't work that part out.

The email scandals aren't all that weak- the authorities and media just refuse to call it for what it is, because their corrupt empire stands to benefit from her rule, and very likely get hurt otherwise.

You think the government allowing US leveraging our own media to work against us was a coincidence? That was preparation to get their new puppet in place.

Burn the witch.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I share my password with my wife.

Hillary lied. she lied repeatedly. She lied about so many things associated with this.

Donald trump lies during every speech and I'm voting for him most likely.

Name one politician or hell human being who hasn't lied?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The DNC email scandal was so weak it forced resignations from top to bottom and made the Democrat Convention look ridiculous.

They still haven't recovered.

The Convention Authorities couldn't even control their own delegate and had to use audio techniques to hide the dissent within the ranks during the Hillary "acceptance" speech.

It forced resignations, but could you please quote the most damning email???

They are SUPER WEAK...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Have we sunken so low that we hold no standards? Is lying acceptable now?

edit on 2-9-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
She lied to the people,
she lied to the government-

but no worries, they're on her side. All of them are on her side- she's been in bed with every level of government for decades, now- and her good friend slick willy has a lot of people all over the world in his pocket just waiting for another chance to have strings pulled.

Most of what they do is legal, because they and their friends write the law. Their supporters don't seem to be able to look past the law, and see right from wrong. I can't work that part out.

The email scandals aren't all that weak- the authorities and media just refuse to call it for what it is, because their corrupt empire stands to benefit from her rule, and very likely get hurt otherwise.

You think the government allowing US leveraging our own media to work against us was a coincidence? That was preparation to get their new puppet in place.

Burn the witch.

They are so on her side, that their is an email scandal without an email scandalous enough to quote.....

The media doesn't like Hillary either, no one really does.

If trump wasn't such a jack @$$ this would be the easiest election in history.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Again I will use this analogy. When I worked for a corporation as an operations manager, I signed an agreement that all emails pertaining to work would be sent and received through company email for transparency issues. All information was property of the company and deviation from this policy resulted in instant termination.

Elected officials are our employees. While we are not entitled to see all of their communications, the system of (lack of) checks and balances are employed to discourage acts of corruption, power abuse, and withholding information that could help us in minimizing future mistakes. These are fair demands.

Good news for you our government has no accountability as the OP so desperately wishes.

Edit: rhetorical question, if Trump got elected would people find it just as casual should he use his company email for the communication of commander and chief emails? The answer should be no, but I'm willing to bet Hillary worshipers say that's fine just to white wash her. The difference between me and them is I am not partisan, I hate this circus and realize our democracy is close to dead. I'm not going to stand by a corrupt joke just for the sake of some idiotic ideology of "well I'm picking the better of two evils" nonsense and act like my soiled hands are clean because Americans lack a sense of civic duty necessary to uphold a true democracy.
edit on 2-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Have we sunken so low that we hold no standards? Is lying acceptable now?

Name one human being since Jesus who hasn't lied?

Name one politician who doesn't lie regularly?

You can't take something that is par for the course and pretend it is unthinkable.

You can't vote for Trump, because Hillary is a corrupt liar.... Because trump is very much a corrupt liar.

I'm not saying everyone should vote for Hillary, but every reason people say Hillary is evil, could honestly be said about trump as well.

So shouldn't the media be discussing policy and not fake scandals?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It's not a fake scandal, it is proven, through and through. When someone makes a dire mistake I will reason with you and say that we are all human. I'm not suggesting we throw the book at her, but last time I checked companies typically don't promote someone after a terminatable offense. That would take all their leverage away.

S*** is broken, I think we all can agree. But if you want to wash this away with "so she's corrupt, but who isn't" and blast people for trying to restore just an ounce of accountability for this spiraling country that affects the whole world, than you are ignorant, and that's what TPTB have successfully imposed on you and are gambling on their profits of such. Wake up.

Edit: if I was closed minded enough to be in a party (cult) if sure as hell be mad that my only candidate was pushed out by my own party (cult) interfering with democracy, that thing we used to have, you can read about it in dated history books when it was still a thing.
edit on 2-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hillary is a corrupt politician.

Trump isn't. At least not yet.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The problem is the emails we don't know about... the 30,000+ emails that she deleted from an illegal server and lied about repeatedly to cover up.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
IMO the leaks have exposed what many here on ATS speculated... we now EVIDENCE that confirms the speculation...

It doesn't matter what political party you align yourself to... It's a slap in the face to all who have supported either side....

From my perspective... I want EVERY SINGLE one of those folks to be outed, put under trial... it may take an entire 4 year POTUS term to run these slimebags through the justice systems, but it needs to be done...

It would be nice to get back debating issues that concern the folks, without the FOOT ON THE NECK influence that our elected bow to now...

It's time the folks regained their voice....

It's time to save OUR GREAT EXPERIMENT......

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

okay "JoshuaCox" or should I say "Hillary C".

In all seriousness: how much did you get paid to write this?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
All the email dstraction is working, they don't have to push that envelope much longer.

Just a little longer.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

All the email dstraction is working, they don't have to push that envelope much longer.

Just a little longer.

Please elaborate.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I disagree with the OP on many fronts.

First, the DNC emails proved collusion with the press, attempting to rig the primary against Bernie, and homophobic and racial jokes.

Bias press that strives to get their candidate elected. Big deal to me.

Rigging elections so the American votes don't matter. Big deal to me.

Evidence of the party that claims that their opponents are racists that must be shunned being racist themselves. Big deal to me.

And that's just the DNC emails. Hillary's emails are even worse. Even if they don't prove pay for play, they seem fishy. Even Democrats are saying it appears bad. The idea of Hillary selling out our country for personal gain is a huge deal to me.

Finally, as with most scandals, the cover up is worse than the scandal itself (if that is even possible in this case). It proves Hillary lied time and time again, passed the blame, and at the very least is grossly incompetent with national security secrets.

And all of this combined means I am not willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. It looked like she may being doing pay for play, but after being caught in lie after lie, and just accidentally not handing over evidence, and accidentally having a staffer bleach bit evidence, we are supposed to believe these are just a serious of honest mistakes that make a great woman look bad. Not buying it.

If you don't think any of this is serious, then I don't know what she would have to do for you to get upset.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
She told the FBI she thought (Classified) was for alphabetization purposes.

So she is either:

1) A Criminal Liar or,
2) Incompetent

Which do you prefer? Personally I opt for all of the above.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join