It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to figure out the slow roll Clinton document dump.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The Federal Government's continuous slow rolling Hillery Clinton Email dump has me wondering just what the H is going on here. The FBI has investigated, delivered a scathing verbal condemnation of her actions, but refuses to indite. The Justice Department will not touch it with a 10 foot pole and other than 1 campaign event Obama seems to be staying as far away as he can from her campaign.

I'm just wondering if the administration realizes the reality of bringing her to trial would expose the true depth of corruption that now exists and not wanting to, basically, destroy the entire federal bureaucracy is slow rolling the trash on this woman to prevent her election while shielding all of the other participants that would eventually be taken down in the process.
A trial would, could, potentially take down the entire system.
I'm wondering if the administration is purposely doing what they can to defeat Hillary Clinton. I would like to think so.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

That's wishful thinking. But not too far fetched.

IMO, the information is taking so long to trickle out because of two seperate factions in the federal government. The majority is the corrupt establishment. Yet a portion of our government is on our side ( hopefully more than I imagine.)

Try to picture some people who are educated, passionate, and have a decent moral compass that haven't yet lost their jobs for going against the grain.

I like to think that there's some some struggling or turmoil behind the scenes between these 2 factions that's causing delays rather than outright ignoring the Clinton crime history.

Of course, Wikileaks upcoming data dump may just eclipse all this tip-toeing for good. How's that for wishful thinking?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I believe that there's a reason that nothing has happened yet. Here's the scenario as I it see developing...

1. The facts keep trickling out.
  2. DoJ does little or nothing.
  3. Token elections are held in November.
  4. Clinton "wins," having the elections handed to her on a platter.
  5. Come mid- to late-November, the administration lets loose the dogs of the DoJ on Hillary.
  6. Hillary goes under indictment, perhaps even goes to jail before January 20.
  7. Since there is no viable president elect, the current president declares himself emperor until such a time as it becomes convenient to arrange a new election.
  8. The resulting socio-political unrest gives a perfect excuse to keep the status quo in place.

edit on 2016 9 02 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I know my desire to see some rationality and moral obligation from the upper echelon of our elected officials will probably not happen but I still hold the hope that there is at least a remote hope that morality still exists.

Unfortunately, I think the only thing that will influence Washington to reform is in that their corruption has become so evident that the masses are finally seeing and are starting to demand that the criminality cease forthwith.

I think we are at that point with the Clinton scandals being brought to light. So sad that the mainstream Democratic party absolutely refuses to recognize, admit, who, what, they are adamantly trying to defend and continue to support this corruption. Ive lost all faith in both parties but more especially the Democratic party.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I respect your opinion but I see the heat being gradually turned up where she either looses the election or is forced to drop out before November. If the flames do continue to grow, I don't think she can survive.

Another possibility is that she is elected, sworn in and shortly after the vice president uses the 25th amendment to remove her from office.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.[3]

I'd still like to think the admin. is sabotaging her campaign.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Seems to me that on the one hand, you have Clinton, Democrats and the Obama administration trying and failing miserably to keep this whole debacle under wraps. On the other hand you have the Republicans wanting to squeeze every drop of propaganda out of it that they can.

If HRC and the Democrats had been smarter, they would have ripped the band-aid off last year. Scratch that. If HRC had been smarter, she'd have melted the server to a heap of slag and silicon years ago. Nothing a gas explosion wouldn't have taken care of. She's certainly not fit to be the Director of the CIA, that's for sure.

One of the things that amazes me is how shocked everyone is to see cronyism in politics. What makes this a "scandal" isn't that Clinton was doing anything that hasn't been done forever but rather that some of it was captured in emails.

It came out today that not only did Colin Powell advise Clinton about using a private email, along with his warning, he made this very candid admission:

"Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much and not using systems that capture the data," Powell advised. "

It also turns out that he lied point blank about when that correspondence between the two occurred. Condoleezza Rice didn't herself use email for State Dept business at all — neither on a personal or government email account — but her aides did and her aides received classified information on private email accounts. Madeleine Albright didn't use email at all which isn't suprising given the years she was Sec of State but do you imagine if she had, there wouldn't have been things for people to point at and cry foul?

top topics

join