It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All life on Earth ends...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The date is 02-02-2020, all life on Earth ceases to exist. Hi my name is Enrol Stat I am a time traveler from the past, most of you know me by my Earth name. I was sent back in time from 01-02-2020 to the date 12-03-1990 to try a correction in the timeline. So far my partner Juze and I can't fix the glitch.

In 02-02-2020 the Earths veil was marked to crush all life. Sadly to say this but everything you know about space is a flat out lie. Every star you see is a projection from this veil that covers the Earth and the fake ass moon. As a time traveler I have seen the history of the Earth and the moon, it is kind of ugly. Back in the creation days the Zombit race covered the fake space between the fake stars and The Earth. The Zombit race controls everything on the Earth including the Government.

Has anyone been to the moon? LOL, no. With the radiation belt made by the evil Zombit race we can't get past 350 miles beyond Earth. Everything you see is fake like a movie set. I don't want to scare you but beyond this veil lies the truth of everything we want to know about. I have seen beyond this veil and my partner Juze10 and I had a awakened moment in time.

I can't get into detail because nothing really matters anymore because I just returned to 02-02-2020 to die with all of you...🐓

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
That was good. You should really collect these for a book, a short story collection or something.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Better than my John Titor thread.👍

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Hey friend I am always honored when I see you, I will go find your thread now. Thank you kind person.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

No don't bother, it's just a heads up that John Titor was to be on Coast to Coast am last nite.
But your story fit in nicely. 😉🐓🍗

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Very nice work my brother. Very entertaining.

Cheers

KD

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

You got mail...😑

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
hey did you write this for covid?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Predictive-programming ?

Or youthful tomfoolery and shenanigans ?

Or a good story, by a fun writer ?

Or nothin ?

top topics

join