It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary destroyed many of her cell phones with hammers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: Indigo5

Very good....

Now post the destruction methods for classified communications equipment.

You have a knack for rushing to say stuff that is crazy wrong.

The link I provided are guidelines for EXACTLY classified mobile equipment. That doc I linked are the guidelines for gov. agencies including NSA and CIA...Did you miss this part in the link??

"NSA Media Destruction Guidance "

And it says "Pulverize"...as in hammer..
edit on 6-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Very good....

The link I provided are guidelines for EXACTLY classified mobile equipment. That doc I linked are the guidelines for gov. agencies including NSA and CIA...Did you miss this part in the link??

Cool... where is the signed destruction forms with two signatures.... have they produced that yet?

You are aware of the fact that all classified communication devices used by the US Government are tracked from creation to destruction via the SF-153. Been that way for decades.

The proper destruction of a classified communications device would always be accompanied by the corresponding SF-153.

NSA has a vast network set up that handles nothing but classified communications equipment. All government agencies that deal in classified communications have a communications security (COMSEC) section that falls under NSA jurisdiction.

But we are talking about an unauthorized device owned by Hillary Clinton that had classified data on it. Apples and Oranges.

Your comparison is invalid by trying to say that smashing her blackberry with a hammer was ok because it met all NSA standards dealing with Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI, which is what every single piece of classified communication devices used by the US Government fall under) when there is zero proof that all NSA standards were ever met, namely being the associated and required paperwork that goes along with the issuing and destruction of CCI.

#1 point being that her Blackberrys were not NSA approved to start with for classified communications. That is the very bottom line.
edit on R122016-09-06T11:12:18-05:00k129Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R572016-09-06T11:57:24-05:00k579Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

This is surely destruction of evidence!

Maybe someone will get wise, and see from
the agencies when the last time these were used?

GPS sat positions?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Very good....

Cool... where is the signed destruction forms with two signatures.... have they produced that yet?

You are aware of the fact that all classified communication devices used by the US Government are tracked from creation to destruction via the SF-153. Been that way for decades.

The proper destruction of a classified communications device would always be accompanied by the corresponding SF-153.

NSA has a vast network set up that handles nothing but classified communications equipment. All government agencies that deal in classified communications have a communications security (COMSEC) section that falls under NSA jurisdiction.

But we are talking about an unauthorized device owned by Hillary Clinton that had classified data on it. Apples and Oranges.

Your comparison is invalid by trying to say that smashing her blackberry with a hammer was ok because it met all NSA standards dealing with Controlled Cryptographic Items (CCI, which is what every single piece of classified communication devices used by the US Government fall under) when there is zero proof that all NSA standards were ever met, namely being the associated and required paperwork that goes along with the issuing and destruction of CCI.

#1 point being that her Blackberrys were not NSA approved to start with for classified communications. That is the very bottom line.

Imagine the crap she'll pull as President. Obama 2.0

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Imagine the crap she'll pull as President. Obama 2.0

You say that like its a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Are you serious.

Obama has been a train wreck. I couldn't believe anyone could have been worse than Bush, but Obama beat him for wrecking just about everything. If you think things are better, I'd have to say you're not part of the 99% that have had it rough since 2009.
edit on 9-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I thought the were unaccounted for. That didn't fly so now this? What next? Hummingbirds stole the cell phones?

Maybe not a hummingbird...but an African swallow, perhaps.

Yes but African swallows aren't migratory.

Wait a minute -- supposing two European swallows carried it together?

Bwahahahaha.....

*how to keep this on topic*

Maybe he'll promise shrubberies.

ETA: Damn, wrong thread.

Yeah. I was all ready and primed to discuss this whole Hillary mess with some Hillary supporters and then wham! I got Pythoned out of it.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So...uh....how are these people not in jail?

Justice Department gave most of them immunity.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Are you serious.

Obama has been a train wreck. I couldn't believe anyone could have been worse than Bush, but Obama beat him for wrecking just about everything. If you think things are better, I'd have to say you're not part of the 99% that have had it rough since 2009.

No, i'm part of the majority that think Obama has done a great job.

Care to provide anything to back up the 99% claim, or is that just hyperbole?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Are you serious.

Yes, Obama has done a good job at screwing things up pretty well. I'll have to agree with you there. Majority? Majority of what? Lemmings?!

Under Obama unemployment is cresting around the 20% mark. Maybe you're in your alternate universe safespace with your Obama propaganda TV stations taking in the propaganda and buying it. Never figured an ATS member to be so gullible. Go to the big boys websites like John Williams Shadow Stats and see how real unemployment numbers are figured (not the fudged govt. crap) and you'll be enlightened.

John Williams Shadow Stats

Daily Job Cuts

Cisco to lay off about 14,000 employees

Oh yeah, happy days are here again (sarc).
edit on 9-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Are you serious.

Yes, Obama has done a good job at screwing things up pretty well. I'll have to agree with you there. Majority? Majority of what? Lemmings?!

Under Obama unemployment is cresting around the 20% mark. Maybe you're in your alternate universe safespace with your Obama propaganda TV stations taking in the propaganda and buying it. Never figured an ATS member to be so gullible. Go to the big boys websites like John Williams Shadow Stats and see how real unemployment numbers are figured (not the fudged govt. crap) and you'll be enlightened.

John Williams Shadow Stats

Daily Job Cuts

Cisco to lay off about 14,000 employees

Oh yeah, happy days are here again (sarc).

Yeah I'm pretty happy.

Clearly you are pretty upset about this subject so I'll leave you to your sadness, Obama is pretty well loved across the globe though. Stay sour.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

How the World Fell Out of Love with Obama

How the World Fell Out of Love with Obama

Read more:
www.politico.com...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Clearly, you are one of a minority untouched by Obama's poor policies and actions. Good for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Are you serious.

And if you need more cold hard facts there's this:

Tent Cities Full Of Homeless People Are Booming In Cities All Over America As Poverty Spikes

Yeah Obama is doing a good job at being a bad President.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
That lying bag of disgust cant even stand up for twenty minutes without falling down or coughing, I doubt she herself beat anything with anything, she cant even walk, she can lie though.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
She can't do the debates. Will she Skype it in resting in her room?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join