It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary destroyed many of her cell phones with hammers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
you cann scream and yell about proper protocol..

it doesnt change the fact she destroyed evidence so people wouldn't know what she was really doing while secretary of state.

The classified intel part of this farce is just smoke and mirrors.

she was deliberately using the State Department as a means of ''favours'' in order to get rich via the Clinton foundation. Thats why she destroyed emails, thats why she refuses press conferences and thats why she's just pleading ignorance.

as soon as she becomes president it all goes into the national security folder never to be heard from again.

she's a criminal and should be in prison

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Gad who cares, xyz agencies destroy data all the tiiime. Thats a crime? Screw this, you guys deserve the pokey award for diving down here email rabbit hole one more tiiime.

CNN panels unveiling new fact checking secrets? I never watch that crap, Its all contrived.

I'm a retired chef and IT challenged and even I know hammering a phone is not the correct way to destroy it.

Besides, shouldn't she have turned it in to the State dept to handle?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Gad who cares, xyz agencies destroy data all the tiiime. Thats a crime? Screw this, you guys deserve the pokey award for diving down here email rabbit hole one more tiiime.

CNN panels unveiling new fact checking secrets? I never watch that crap, Its all contrived.

I'm a retired chef and IT challenged and even I know hammering a phone is not the correct way to destroy it.

Thats like expecting the CIA to keep all its documents on file. They don't, they shred them when they're done wth their scheming.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

A dingo stole my ''Boibee'' ,i mean cellphones !!!!!!!!!! dammit mega tantrum from Hilary the Tyrant and Psychopath that wants the Top Job as ''Most Powerful Woman in the WORLD'' ,God help the World if the Bilderbergers give her what she wants ugh !!! how many countries will she wipe off the World Map ? [including the U.S.A ]

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Yay! Another desperation thread!

What next.... "Hillary burns some toast; may have contained confidential data".

Come on guys, you can do better than this. When is one of your threads actually going to contain something of impact?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Come on guys, you can do better than this. When is one of your threads actually going to contain something of impact?

She committed a crime per the laws written.

Ignorance is not an excuse, and actually it's something we try to adamantly deny here.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: SudoNim

She committed a crime per the laws written.

Ignorance is not an excuse, and actually it's something we try to adamantly deny here.

So what crime has she been convicted of?
What crime did she commit by destroying her phones with a hammer?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hillary also said in her statement that she didn;t know that 'C' next to a paragraph meant 'Confidential'. She really is either a complete moron or is lying again.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Non-American here, but I don't see how anyone who reads ATS could possibly consider voting for Hillary. That's would be like saying "why yes, I am happy with the corrupt TPTB political ruling class and I'd like some more please". OK, Trump isn't perfect but at least he's not a one of those TPTB people.

Are people just voting along party loyalty - "I always vote Democrat, so I always will do no matter what"?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: DBCowboy

She sent her phones to this Russian kid to destroy for her:
www.youtube.com...

Now if this is the real conspiracy, that would be some heavy stuff. The logical conclusion would be they want us to have no choice but Trump and i doubt that, yet he is the R and the un-indicted felon is the D.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Obama has been caught in lie after lie but no one seems to care.

What make you think the DEM's will care about Hillary doing the same?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
From what I understand, there were 13. Two were destroyed with hammers and the whereabouts of 11 are unknown!!! Chew on that.

Maybe she loaned them to a "friend", or they fell out of her pantsuit pocket. She doesn't remember. You'll have to prove her intentions for "losing" them were nefarious....so, prove it, Mr. FBI.

I think she and ole Bill are much smarter in the art of obfuscation than James Comey. He's playing outside his league, methinks, when it comes to the pathologically corrupt.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

It isn't that no one cares...it is that the left don't care. A portion of our fellow Americans allows criminal behavior and corruption within our government. They are as much if not more of the problem than the criminal and corrupt politicians.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

It isn't that no one cares...it is that the left don't care. A portion of our fellow Americans allows criminal behavior and corruption within our government. They are as much if not more of the problem than the criminal and corrupt politicians.

That is what happens when you create a bloated dependent class.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Remember guys...

Lets be clear here...

Clinton has done WAY MORE than just delete 30000 emails.

Shes got a laundry list of disqualifications that are currently either being ignored or justified by fellow incompetent morons.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I'm also an IT professional and former USAF. What does your post have to do with anything? Why did she have all these other devices she claimed she didn't have? Why did she destroy these devices with hammers right after she was called out on her private server? Why are you so compelled to defend such OBVIOUS corruption?

According to what I read about this on Trump News aka Breitbart — who I can only assume you'll agree is about as anti-Clinton as it comes — the phones were destroyed as she would transition to new devices.

That's not "right after she was called out on her private server" is it?

That's a rather important detail to get completely wrong isn't it?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Did you miss the part where Trump bribed the Florida AG so that she would drop the case against his scam "university" and then tried to cover it up by lying about where the money went?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Greggers

She could've just stored all the phones in her vagina. The acid that thing secretes would probably melt the phones.

Plus NOOOOBODY would ever find them there. Certainly not her husband..

When people call Trump supporters sexist...

Slow your roll. Not a Trump supporter. Actually voting for another female.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hillary is a joke.. Remember when she stated to the FBI that she did not get official guidance for using email in her job at the State Department? They found her signature attached to a 2009 State Department document testifying that she was trained on handling classified information. The "Hits" just keep on coming. Hillary stated she didn't receive training yet signed a document affirming she had. The administration has some serious questions to answer. If she is so brain dead to not know enough basics about National Security and classified documents, esp. after being '1st lady', then she is in no way qualified to be President, let alone get security briefings.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Crooked Hillary thought that the letter “C” on classified docs stands for “cookies”! And then Crooked Hillary used sledgehammers to destroy “the cookie jars” (i.e. the devices containing the cookies) lol. Anyways, yeah its not the correct way because memory can survive. What are the odds that Hillary and her crew know exactly where the memory chips are?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join