It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's visit to a Detroit African American Church Saturday 3rd September

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Tomorrow is a big day in the Trump campaign. Fresh from one lions' den in Mexico, he is going into the heart of one of Detroit's poorest zip codes to answer questions from the pastor of a local church, as well as being part of the congregation and chatting to local church goers.

The Democrats are already attacking him for going and, bizarrely, for preparing his answers to key questions before he goes so as not to offend people there. I would have thought that was a good thing?

It's going to be quite a visit and I would suggest even more dangerous than his trip to Mexico. There are likely armed people who literally want him dead there.

Here is some of the reaction :

Detroit News

Trump campaign trying to keep him on message in Detroit

This one could be a visit too far - Trump has been relentless in his campaigning but I wonder is this wise.

Hang on to your hats.

edit on 2/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's going to be quite a visit and I would suggest even more dangerous than his trip to Mexico.

How was his trip to Mexico dangerous? "Into the lion's den" drama queen much?

This one could be a visit too far - Trump has been relentless in his campaigning but I wonder is this wise.

Does Trumpy have a reason to fear blacks?
Of course this will be a dangerous trip it's Detroit it's dangerous for everyone that goes there even more so for the people that live there.
edit on 9070000000930America/ChicagoFri, 02 Sep 2016 15:47:09 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
All the Democrat campaigns from local to federal are cringing.

They're scared some city people will start to figure out what the long term plans have been.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
hope he has his bullet proof vest on, and doubled his S.S. goons.

you never when the 'G's can bust some caps at a playa'

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh obviously he's pandering.

Que in 1,2,3.....

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

How ironic would that be?

Presidential hopeful goes to listen to the pleas of leaders in the black community and gets shot.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: UKTruth

It's going to be quite a visit and I would suggest even more dangerous than his trip to Mexico.

How was his trip to Mexico dangerous? "Into the lion's den" drama queen much?

Does Trumpy have a reason to fear blacks?
Of course this will be a dangerous trip it's Detroit it's dangerous for everyone that goes there even more so for the people that live there.

Sure I think Mexico was dangerous for him. He had to trust the Mexcian govt with his life. At such short notice, I am sure his own security teams were not too happy about the visit. The US Embassy asked him not to go for security reasons.

As for the risk in Detroit, I think it is very real. BLM supporters on social media have already talked about killing him. It only takes one nutter with the opportunity and this is the most hostile territory Trump has been to yet.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: odzeandennz

How ironic would that be?

Presidential hopeful goes to listen to the pleas of leaders in the black community and gets shot.

Ironic is probably not the first word that I would use.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

It wouldn't be ironic. It would be Karmic.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
As for the risk in Detroit, I think it is very real. BLM supporters on social media have already talked about killing him...

I would like to see some proof of that.

link   

Hey, know what I say. Maybe he is pandering. At least that's doing something and getting out there. At least he's talking about what he intends to do to help and policy.

Certainly better than sitting at home eating bonbons and occasionally going out to talk ten minutes about conspiracy # rather than actual policy.

link   
There we have it, the trump train is gaining so much speed that reality as it is will be warped forever.

With trumps trip to Mexico he won the Latino vote, tomorrow will bring the African American vote, Hillary will lose the eclection and trump will save the world.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

Karmic?

You mean someone finally steps up to the plate and reaches out to the black community, a so called racist and then he gets shot by said community?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

As for the risk in Detroit, I think it is very real. BLM supporters on social media have already talked about killing him...

www.mrconservative.com...

Follow the conversation on the named Twitter users timeline if you can stand being there.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

For a racist to be shot by a minority? Yeah, I call that Karma.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Oh funny. The only person in politics and business making connection with black leaders to try and figure out how he can help them is the racist.

Jokes on you my friend.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

Jeez, I'd hope that it would take a little more to deserve to get shot.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Oh funny. The only person in politics and business making connection with black leaders to try and figure out how he can help them is the racist.

Jokes on you my friend.

Well said. Just have to shake your head sometimes at the nonsense.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

www.mrconservative.com...

Follow the conversation on the named Twitter users timeline if you can stand being there.

A conservative blog? I want to see it from the horses mouth. Not from the horses ass.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Jokes on you my friend.

Well said. Just have to shake your head sometimes at the nonsense.

Shaking your head isn't doing it justice.

edit on 2-9-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join