It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange realistic dream and question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Very interesting, I may have to do some research.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cappy85

Alot of people tend to see these entities when they are having a OBE...out of body experience in the astral plane. Maybe something you will want to look into if you are not too familiar with it. Thanks for sharing, very interesting.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have intense and very real dreams on a regular basis almost daily.

I am a dream traveler and experience many things in the astral world.

You may be an astral traveler.

In order to tap into this talent you should practice mindfulness and dream journeying. Also your going to want to write down any and all of your journeys and dreams and begin a log so you can reference them at later times.

Eventually you will begin to decode them.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Vatican ,popular cultural influences,the SJW movement and it's attacks on Christianity.
SCOUTS know these things JUST ask your dream,next time

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Dreams like those are often interpreted as signs of being manipulated by others in real life? Perhaps someone even trying suppress your feelings towards the things you truly love.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kcdub0184
I have had an OOBE during a very traumatic experience in my life but never in this sleep state. I will have to look into this. Thank you for your reply.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness
I have just recently started remembering my dreams again, probably the last month. I used to remember multiple dreams a night and then I went years without remembering any. That is fascinating, I would love if you could share some of your journey's, as I haven't heard of Astral Traveling.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
What exactly is a scout? Like a guide?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: glend
I would have to think long and hard about what that could be. I understand the subconscious is so vast, who knows how I am truly feeling. I will have to ponder that. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
No ma'am it's a tongue in cheek reference to the knowledge of an army job that specializes in observation.
Those people have been acting odd ,scripture wise.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I can answer for some of this - You can have dreams within a dream. The term is usually used with OBE/Astral Projections/Lucid Dreams, but it goes by "False Awakening" (where you actually think you are awake, when in reality you are still dreaming).

I have also felt sick after having such a dream - In my case, the short synopsis is that I was riding with an older lady on a twisting drive (think Grandma age) up to a shopping center (I believe it was a Walmart). It was dark out - As we left, I noticed that she was looking worried up at the sky, where some red flecks of light were showing. As we continued back down the road, those flecks because burning rocks - something splashed the truck that looked like blood. Things were burning all around us, and I remember vividly seeing a plane crash a mile down the road and burst into flames (some of the pieces went by us in the truck). The plane was flying normal, and then just sort of...stopped. I opened the truck door, and was about to puke onto the road when I woke up.

If you want my symbolic take on your dreams: It could be that subconsciously, you're feeling that the world is becoming too...evil. You have the girl that shows one of the worse parts of humanity (homeless at a young age), and a mysterious entity "They" that is busy trying to bring the world down. You have an alien being acting as guiding voice, telling/reminding you to not cave in to society, and maybe to act as a light to follow.

If you want another take, check your PM's from me

-foss

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Ahhh welcome to the world I once occupied. So your dream put you in the timeframe right after the Religous fanatics started the war to end all wars.(no they werent christians before you ask) Some middle eastern power with the help of others aquired some bio technology that allowwed machine parts and organic parts to operate together seamlessly. So one of the geniuses decides hey lets create a massive organism/weapon that will render Nuclear weapons obsolete.

They manage to create a line of them. They stand tall as a building and have metal/hybrid material skeletons and artificial muscle tissue to support their enormous frames. Their hearts are noting more than Fusion reactors to power their weapon system and repairs. here is where the Weapons get into a weird space. Using their fusion reactors they go into a intentional Overload state. in that state it starts a cascade effect. It then releases said Charged particles in a massively destructive beam. Most targets are Obliterated if hit directly and by targets Im talking city blocks.They are autonomous as well,and will carry out their missions until completion.

You described red sky. Was it a glowing red like massive fires? These machines put out enormous heat and look like they are on fire so a group of them could make the sky glow that color,and cause massive fires.

(this was in a detailed dream btw or a memory from the future im not sure but it felt real to me)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
it's just my opinion...

your Lucid Dream was created by your deeper conscious to communicate to your intellectual mind that you use to navigate your life in the normal, physical reality...

the symbolic Lucid Dream you had was most likely pointing out inner distresses in your psychology or in health matters.
the Lucid Dream 'AnonymousTi" had about a air bubble in their body--> is similar to the brain hemorrhage warning I had in a lucid dream some years before the actual aneurism occurred in my brainstem.

the symbolism/metaphors of driving in unrecognized rural roads, ->(unknown regions or landscapes)
the street waif, being homeless & dirty ->(refugee? illegal Alien, in the planetary sense)
the armageddon aftermath landscape, -> (Zombies/ Walking Dead...or else post EMP world after looters & scavengers, thieves)

its hard to interpret... so much is current pop-culture, intended to be scary stuff that assaults your reason and logic as a way to become ingrained into your 'wakeful' neural networks... causing anxiety and stress

you yourself have to set time aside to contemplate the dreams' message, the meanings of the symbology your deep consciousness is alerting your waking state mind to heed and take action upon

best wishes
edit on th30147300465304572016 by St Udio because: tags

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Wow, that is very similar to the sky. The sky was red from fire and smoke, building and cars, seemed like everything was on fire. I bet we pictured a very similar scene.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
I meditate every day, usually when I am doing my positive affirmations, perhaps I should meditate more on the dream. Honestly, I am a little scared to as that was a scary dream. I am curious what would have happened if my alarm hadn't woke me up. Maybe I will spend some time to really think about that dream.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join