It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary states she cannot recall how to delete emails FBI interview...and 25 other gems....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Really? Really? Does not know the process for deleting emails?

Below is a list of forgotten things....

When she received security clearance Being briefed on how to handle classified material

How many times she used her authority to designate items classified

Any briefing on how to handle very top-secret "Special Access Program" material

How to select a target for a drone strike How the data from her mobile devices was destroyed when she switched devices

The number of times her staff was given a secure phone

Why she didn’t get a secure Blackberry

Receiving any emails she thought should not be on the private system

Did not remember giving staff direction to create private email account

Getting guidance from state on email policy

Who had access to her Blackberry account

The process for deleting her emails

Ever getting a message that her storage was almost full

Anyone besides Huma Abedin being offered an account on the private server

Being sent information on state government private emails being hacked

Receiving cable on State Dept personnel securing personal email accounts

Receiving cable on Bryan Pagliano upgrading her server

Using an iPad mini An Oct. 13, 2012, email on Egypt with Clinton pal Sidney Blumenthal

Jacob Sullivan using personal email State Department protocol for confirming classified information in media reports

Every briefing she received after suffering concussions

Being notified of a FOIA request on Dec. 11, 2012

Being read out of her clearance Any further access to her private email account from her State Department tenure after switching to her HRCoffice.com account

She does not remember any of this? Briefings.,..access...how to delete emails....how to select a target for a drone strike? This, I am sorry, is very very scary.

I am sorry but I surely do not want someone who cannot delete an email, or, at least remember how to have their hands on the codes to end the world.

Link
edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-02T15:05:41-05:000341 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

Now, why can she not remember. She is blaming it all on her concussion.

Link

Clinton has said that in hindsight she regretted using a private email system while secretary of state. Said the report, "Clinton said she received no instructions or direction regarding the preservation or production of records from (the) State (Department) during the transition out of her role as Secretary of State in 2013. "However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot (in her head). Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received," the report said.

So, she regrets it but does not remember doing it....My god what a liar....

edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-02T15:08:10-05:000310 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-02T15:08:31-05:000331 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Lucky for her all of this just happened to come out on the Friday afternoon before Labor Day Weekend.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yup.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

We should just pour granny a sherry, tell her she was a wonderful president but that it's all done now and ship her off to a "nice home".

In Haiti.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why hasn't there been a congressional investigation is beyond me.Then again...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh Man !!

The confirmed Hillary lies are piling up higher than snow in Antarctica !!!

But it's just a vast alt-right conspiracy !!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

There seems to be at the most three possibilities for why any of this has occurred:

1. Incompetence.
2. Corruption
3. Deteriorating health.

All of these cast doubt on and sometimes contradict most pro-Hilary arguments.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

There seems to be at the most three possibilities for why any of this has occurred:

1. Incompetence.
2. Corruption
3. Deteriorating health.

All of these cast doubt on and sometimes contradict most pro-Hilary arguments.

I do believe its all 3!

The whole government is corrupt, and she's as shady as they come. I also think she really doesn't care enough to take it seriously and that's where the incompetence comes in. The has gotten lazy because she keeps getting away with everything. And I do believe she has health issues that are hindering her. Its been almost 300 days since shes done a press conference where shes had to answer random questions. I don't think shes mentally up to it. The debate with Trump should be interesting. I think she will have her coached and memorized answers and won't be able to debate outside them. You see her aides and security holding her up in pictures. I don't think shes well at all.
edit on 9/2/2016 by ZenTam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Penal code 793 section F

DoDM 5200.01-V3Change 2, 03/19/2013 20 ENCLOSURE 2
(2) Storing less frequently used classified material at other secure locations.
(3) Creating regular back up copies of information in electronic formats for off-site
storage.
(4) Transferring as much retained classified information to removable electronic media
as possible, thereby reducing its bulk.
11. USE OF SECURE COMMUNICATIONS. In accordance with the requirements of
Enclosure 4, classified information shall be transmitted only over secure communications circuits
approved for transmission of information at the specified level of classification. This includes
communication by telephone, facsimile, e-mail and other forms of electronic communications
(e.g., messages, websites). See Volume 2 of this Manual for guidance on required markings.
12. REMOVAL OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION FOR WORK AT HOME. When it is
mission critical for individuals to remove classified information and materials (e.g., IT
equipment and associated storage media) for work at home, specific security measures and
approvals are required. Security measures appropriate for the level of classification must be in
place to provide adequate protection and security-in-depth and to prevent access by unauthorized
persons. Compliance with section 13 of Enclosure 4 of this Volume is also required.
a. Top Secret. Only the Secretary of Defense, the Secretaries of the Military Departments,
the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Combatant Commanders, or the senior agency
officials appointed pursuant to section 5.4(d) of Reference (d) may authorize the removal of Top
Secret information from designated working areas for work at home. Such officials may also
authorize removal of information for work at home for any lower level of classification.
b. Secret and Confidential. The Heads of the DoD Components may authorize removal of
Secret and Confidential information from designated working areas for work at home. This
authority shall not be delegated below the major command or equivalent level.
c. Residential Storage Equipment. A General Services Administration (GSA)-approved
security container shall be furnished for residential storage of classified information. Written
procedures shall be developed to provide for appropriate protection of the information, including
a record of the classified information that has been authorized for removal for work at home.
d. Classified IT Systems. See section 7 of Enclosure 7 of this Volume when classified IT
equipment will be used. All residential classified network connections must be certified and
accredited in accordance with DoDI 8510.01 (Reference (s)) requirements.
e. Foreign Country Restriction. Work at home may be authorized in foreign countries only
when the residence is in a specific location where the United States enjoys extraterritorial status
(e.g., on the embassy, chancery, or consulate compound) or on a U.S. military installation.
edit on 2-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Why would anyone support a self proclaimed MORON?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

These are the real issues. It is not even about who is running anymore. It is about the corruption. The hit pieces on DT are pathetic and laughable when there are real issues here.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So she either has Alzheimers or is the most corrupt and lying candidate for President we've ever had.

I wouldn't trust her to be a cashier at Safeway.
edit on 2-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The only think that would help Hillary bury this news more efficiently than this all coming out on the Friday afternoon before Labor Day Weekend...would be a major terrorist attack, high-level assassination, major riot...or other international incident/declaration of war...taking place over the weekend.

Anyone willing to lay odds?
edit on 2-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Pick your poison.Pathalogical liar or complete brain death.Im sure she would have no problem submitting to a lie detector test.The results presented to congress,right?(sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You know, they were talking about this Wednesday on Fox News, about the timing of the document release. They all concluded it would happen Friday afternoon because no one pays attention to it then.

There's another article that she says she doesn't remember these things BECAUSE of her concussion. (Oops, I just saw your second link!)

Oh, my....She's in a pretty pickle, isn't she? (But someone, quick, get her a can of pickles to open!)
edit on 2-9-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Why hasn't there been a congressional investigation is beyond me.Then again...

If the media were actually treating Hillary like they would treat a republican, there would be National outrage right now and yes there would be at the very least Congressional hearings. But alas we have a corrupt media who is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The only think that would help Hillary bury this news more efficiently than this all coming out on the Friday afternoon before Labor Day Weekend...would be a major terrorist attack, high-level assassination, major riot...or other international incident/declaration of war...taking place over the weekend.

Anyone willing to lay odds?

You can bet Fox News is going to keep pounding this news. And Trump will, no doubt, use this as ammo for more attacks. It won't go away.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Right but when it's only Fox and only trunp, all the other more uninformed people in the country can simply dismiss it as right-wing rhetoric.
edit on 2-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: texasgirl

Right but when it's only Fox and only trunp, all the other more uninformed people in the country can simply dismiss it as right-wing rhetoric.

CNN has been playing this to be a good thing, can you believe it?! Saying the documents show she didn't understand what she was doing and that it's proof why Comey didn't press charges.

I'm gobsmacked at their rationalizations!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We should just pour granny a sherry, tell her she was a wonderful president but that it's all done now and ship her off to a "nice home".

In Haiti.

DBCowboy, that's one of the best lines from you EVER. I LOL'd for the first time in days! I agree wholeheartedly. If we only could!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join