It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man and Mother of 4-Year Old He Tossed Off Bridge Charged in 'Disgusting' Act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If this has already been posted my apologies.

Man and Mother of 4-Year Old He Tossed Off Bridge Charged in 'Disgusting' Act

The mother of the 4-year-old boy who was thrown off a bridge in a startling video could face jail time. Read: Video of Man Throwing Child Off Bridge Ignites Uproar Across America Taylor Richardson, 22, has been charged with reckless endangerment. Also charged is 35-year-old Jeremiah Prochaskagoodwin, the man who threw the child from the Washington state bridge and into the water. They each face a year behind bars if convicted. Video of the incident at a popular swimming hole, located about 70 miles from Seattle, has been seen around the world. Grays Harbor County Sheriff Rick Scott told Inside Edition he was outraged when he saw the footage. “It's shocking. It's disgusting that adults would think this is an appropriate thing to do with a small child. Even though the child was wearing a flotation device, the impact to the water from that height, could have seriously injured the boy,” he said.

The judge in this case should get really creative, in fact, every case involving children being abused should require the "Eye For An Eye" scenario; leave a child in a hot car, suffer the same, heave a child over a bridge, suffer the same, sexually abuse a child, suffer the same. Jail time would be too easy, unless, they are forced to wear a sign around their neck alerting those to the horrific nature; jail justice would eventually prevail.

I am just amazed at the stupidity of humans and their callous disregard for life in general. One can only hope there really is a mystical Karma that goes around dispensing justice in the scales of the souls.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I know I was thoroughly disgusted when I first saw the video. Glad they are being charged.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Me and my brother at a very young age did similar stunts, my parents where not involved do.

I have a hard time calling what I just saw child abuse.

But it just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
If this has already been posted my apologies.

The judge in this case should get really creative, in fact, every case involving children being abused should require the "Eye For An Eye" scenario; leave a child in a hot car, suffer the same, heave a child over a bridge, suffer the same, sexually abuse a child, suffer the same. Jail time would be too easy, unless, they are forced to wear a sign around their neck alerting those to the horrific nature; jail justice would eventually prevail.

I am just amazed at the stupidity of humans and their callous disregard for life in general. One can only hope there really is a mystical Karma that goes around dispensing justice in the scales of the souls.

The "eye for an eye" scenario may sound nice and just, but it isn't really at all. You see, there are differences in the physiology of adult bodies and child bodies that allow the adults to thermoregulate much better. That's why you see heatwave warnings about "small children" and "older adults" and not teenaged to middle aged adults.

As for getting thrown off of a bridge, the guy might like it.

I think it's good that they were charged, and I hope that justice is truly served in this case.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
children abroad do more dangerous stunts on their own.

but 4 years old... hum... questionable.

new topics

top topics

join