It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hillary Clinton Lost Cell Phones with Classified Emails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I started a book yesterday where one particular topic caught my attention and I immediately thought of ATS.

Conspiricy Theory In America (Discovering America) by Lance deHaven-Smith
In their law review article, Sunsten and Vermeule sepanded this idea and propose covert government action reminiscent of the FBI's efforts
against the civil rights and antiwar movements in the 1960s. They consider a number of options for countering the influence of conspiricies,
including public information campains, censorship, and fines for Internet service providers hosting conspiricy-theory websites.
Ultimately rejecting those options as impratical because the would attract atention and reinforce antigovernment suspicions, they
call for a program of"cognative infiltration in which groupes and networks popularizing conspiracy theories would be infiltrated and disrupted."

Not even remotely casting suspicion on any one particular member here but I feel quite certain this is happening here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: charolais

The FBI is the source.

Read it for yourself.

13 of Hillary's blackberries are unaccounted for.

vault.fbi.gov...

Lets hope as POTUS she'd be more careful with and mindful of the nuclear codes than she was/is with her 13 "lost" Blackberries.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: charolais

The FBI is the source.

Read it for yourself.

13 of Hillary's blackberries are unaccounted for.

vault.fbi.gov...

Her husband lost them for several weeks while he was pres.
abcnews.go.com...

PS: She won't loose them. She will use them.

Lets hope as POTUS she'd be more careful with and mindful of the nuclear codes than she was/is with her 13 "lost" Blackberries.

edit on 2016-09-02T15:31:05-05:0003pmFri, 02 Sep 2016 15:31:05 -0500FridayAmerica/Chicago0530 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Doubt it...
If half this stuff is even remotely true and accurate about Hillary, and I think it is.
Then she will change the nuke codes to "00000" because no one would ever guess the universal remote default password would actually be the doomsday code too!

Lets not forget Joe Biden just told an audience of around a thousand what secret service agent was carrying the nuclear football(codes). These people have no concept of national security and it's on display daily with Hillary. The thought of giving her more responsibilities is disturbing. Just imagine if the 3am Benghazi call was the 3am WWIII call and it goes to voicemail on a lost blackberry who members of ISIS just bought off E-bay. That would be a great day in America...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Really? What's more likely? She trashed old ones as she got new ones or she lost some and the info hasn't turned up in years. With the frequency of and intensity that she is being monitored I see the second as unlikely to the max.

Plenty of things could have happened to them if they were not destroyed.
They could have been stolen by agents of governments that are not friendly to the US.
If they were likely "trashed" as you say, who is to say that they were not removed from her trash?
There are reasons for having government protocols for destroying electronic devices that contain classified information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join