It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Hillary Emails Show Clinton Foundation Officials Sought Diplomatic Passports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She couldn't have had diplomatic passports issued on her word. She would have had to hire those people as State Department Employees and State would issue diplomatic passports.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ZenTam

Hey ZenTam,
I believe that there is a dynamic at work here regarding this whole Clinton/Teflon thing. I briefly mentioned in my earlier post that I was a Yankees fan that grew up in a Red Sox household. There are so many similarities here. One of the most hotly contested rivalries in MLB is and was the Yankees and the Red Sox. The opinions were intense and the loyalty for each team respectively reached a fever pitch...almost like temporary insanity when the teams faced off. No matter what happened in the games, the opposition always cried "foul" if their team was not on the "win" side of things. I admittedly, found myself conjuring up some BS to blame the other side. Whether it was cheating or bad calls by the umps it never really mattered. Both teams played and one team had to win. Accepting the loss seemed unbearable. This is what I believe has happened with this election. The intensity of the game and the players (candidates) upping the stakes day in and day out with inadequacies, corruption lies and BS has left the fans (voters) with nowhere to turn but to blindly support their candidate.

This time, I am just an observer and I believe that both teams (candidates) are the losers and sadly the American people will be lost because of it. We all need to get our collective heads out of our asses, look around, listen and really grasp the magnitude of this situation. It's not a simple win or lose scenario. It's the fate of the American people, our constitution and the loss of the grip that we may have once had on a better way of life. Prosperity is quickly becoming a thing of the past for hard-working citizens.

There is still hope...I think.
edit on 2-9-2016 by OrderOfIntent because: spelling and context

<< 1   >>

join