It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Hillary Emails Show Clinton Foundation Officials Sought Diplomatic Passports

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Judicial Watch (the Democrats' biggest PITA) has exposed some Hillary emails that seem to suggest getting a diplomatic passport for Clinton Foundation people was at least possible.

Huma Abedin was contacted by CF people and asked for passports.

She seemed to accept the request as a routine assignment.

Apparently the passports were never issued (officially at least that we know of) because it's probably illegal.

More interesting stories in the article........

Latest Hillary Emails Show Clinton Foundation Officials Sought Diplomatic Passports

But Hillary promised to cut ties to the foundation when she was secretary….

Dang, Hillary. No matter how hard you try a lie cannot become the truth because Judicial Watch keeps producing emails that shows deep ties between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department during your tenure as secretary of state.

This time, the Hillary emails show that Clinton Foundation donors and officials sought diplomatic passports from her, Hillary talking about a foundation meeting in Ireland, and a major donor setting up an interview with a journalist friend.

The watchdog group reported this batch included 37 emails that the State Department never received. So far Judicial Watch has uncovered 228 new emails not part of the 55,000 Clinton sent to the department.

Another rough day for Hillary and the Campaign

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When one gets beyond the weasel words ...

"maybe"
"probably"
"seem to suggest"
"possible"

No passports were issued.

/thread

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How do 'diplomatic passports' differ from regular ones?

And yeah, I'm too lazy to look it up myself.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

UUUUUUUU but the voters will take a close look at the possibilities.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lots of people donate to the Clinton Foundation...does that mean if someone ever does then they can't ever contact the State Department when Hillary was in charge?

And, like you said, the passports were never issued.

So if anything, this makes Clinton look better. She was contacted by a donor of the foundation...and she DIDN'T do them a favor.

Keep grasping buddy.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sure sure ... That will be really important to those 12 trillion voters you've tabulated for TRUMP.

LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Somebody will soon find that some diplomatic passports were issued.

One day at a time so it can sink in to the voters heads.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have just read excerpts from the emails. Before anyone slams me on this. I have read enough of the emails to not take this out of context.
I want to clarify a few things first:
I am NOT a Hillary supporter.
I am NOT a Trump supporter.
I have NEVER liked either of them and I frankly think that they are both corrupt, criminal-minded puppets for the global elite.

Now, I have to say...anyone, and I mean anyone who can read those emails and conclude that there is nothing conclusive about them (regarding ties to the foundation), IS CLEARLY IN DENIAL and needs to reread them over and over again until the truth sinks in. I have learned to carefully choose my battles in life [Heck, I was a Yankees fan in a Red Sox household] but there is a point when I have to stand up and say, "come on now, really?"

Hillary is career criminal and has showcased this time and time again. There is REAL proof right in front of all of you. Please open your eyes before it's too late.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The things we do know are disgusting in their nature.

And I almost believe that the Hillary camp anticipated the release.

That leads me to think about the things we don't know about. If what they do release is disgusting, what are they keeping secret?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That thread got deleted about the Clinton file dump from the FBI?

We have CTR mods
edit on 2-9-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OrderOfIntent

Agree fully with you.

And that is a GREAT avatar.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Since it is now PROVEN BEYOND DOUBT that the Clinton Foundation is and has been a SLUSH FUND for pay to play with Hillary a Bill, including foreign governments whom are our enemies!

And this new fact showing Clinton Foundation attempting to solicit even more brash favor to get diplomatic passports, whether or not they were issued, just shows the mind of just how F-'d UP the Clinton Foundation slush fund really is.

Lots of voters will also see this come November.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: kruphix

Somebody will soon find that some diplomatic passports were issued.

One day at a time so it can sink in to the voters heads.

And your evidence for this is what?

Wishful thinking?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

No they won't. You've authored at this point hundreds of Clinton email threads (three in the last hour — is that a new record?) and you don't even bother to look into the specifics, what on Earth makes you think that the causual voter will?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Since it is now PROVEN BEYOND DOUBT that the Clinton Foundation is and has been a SLUSH FUND for pay to play with Hillary a Bill, including foreign governments whom are our enemies!

Could you please point out where the Clinton's financially benefit directly from donations to the foundations?

I mean, let's look at what you just said (in caps at that): "PROVEN BEYOND DOUBT that the Clinton Foundation is and has been a SLUSH FUND"

Are they collecting a salary? Are they using foundation funds to pay their bills? Are they embezzling money from the foundation?

They certainly use the foundation as a vehicle for continuing/expanding their global influence and to develop/foster relationships for themselves, their close associates and others. There's no doubt that the work they've done in Haiti has been a debacle. None of that is what you're stating. There's also little doubt that through these relationships, lots of people have made lots of money. Welcome to cronyism on the global scale.

That's all bad. I completely understand anyone who detests the Clintons and would vote for roadkill before Hillary. However, none of that is what you are saying.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The donated heavily to their own Charities, thus the tax deductions were "benefits".

Just to name one.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

No they won't. You've authored at this point hundreds of Clinton email threads (three in the last hour — is that a new record?) and you don't even bother to look into the specifics, what on Earth makes you think that the causual voter will?

Yes they will.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

I believe if you have a diplomatic passport, it provides you with diplomatic immunity. Meaning you can't be charged for committing a crime by the foreign country in which you committed the crime. It's good to have, I had it once for one trip, but you still don't do anything stupid, you still respect the country's laws. Unless of course you got the diplomatic passport from Hillary et al.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

I believe if you have a diplomatic passport, it provides you with diplomatic immunity. Meaning you can't be charged for committing a crime by the foreign country in which you committed the crime. It's good to have, I had it once for one trip, but you still don't do anything stupid, you still respect the country's laws. Unless of course you got the diplomatic passport from Hillary et al.

Cheers - Dave

Well no wonder Clinton Foundation people were hungry for those things !!!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrderOfIntent
I have just read excerpts from the emails. Before anyone slams me on this. I have read enough of the emails to not take this out of context.
I want to clarify a few things first:
I am NOT a Hillary supporter.
I am NOT a Trump supporter.
I have NEVER liked either of them and I frankly think that they are both corrupt, criminal-minded puppets for the global elite.

Now, I have to say...anyone, and I mean anyone who can read those emails and conclude that there is nothing conclusive about them (regarding ties to the foundation), IS CLEARLY IN DENIAL and needs to reread them over and over again until the truth sinks in. I have learned to carefully choose my battles in life [Heck, I was a Yankees fan in a Red Sox household] but there is a point when I have to stand up and say, "come on now, really?"

Hillary is career criminal and has showcased this time and time again. There is REAL proof right in front of all of you. Please open your eyes before it's too late.

I love your post. I neither like Clinton or Trump. Never have, never will. I also think they are just self serving puppets. I too can't understand why people can't see The Clintons for what they are. For me its clear as day, has been since Bill was in office. Its amazing and scary what people choose to see and ignore.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join