It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: Dwoodward85

secondly if that was a group of Muslims and one of them knocked a christian out you'd be going nuts over it

Lets stick to what is in front of us shall we.

Well, we wish you had. Practice what you preach

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I think the video would overrule the article since it has all the evidence within it. There's no evidence of the man doing ANYTHING wrong in the video, Muslim or not.

Is your only defense for defending this that the man was "supposedly" Muslim? You need a better reason than that to give someone brain damage I would think. The guy clearly has some anger issues and is completely out if touch with how his God actually expected him to act. He's a disgrace.
edit on 9/2/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

No if your squared off your able to present a defense.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

So you chose to believe the narrative of the article rather than actually watching the video and coming to your own decision?

I know you have seen it,so please answer my question

Why do you think the man who was assaulted was an extremist Muslim?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Well reread your OP. Its blatenly obvious what your take is.

Not disagreeing with you at all, I believe the narrative as is where you obviously do not and that is your prerogative.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DocScurlock1774
he was being a jerk on purpose, i would not fight him for it, but i see why someone would.

Really? In that two second encounter what exactly did you hear or see that demonstrated the man who got attacked being a jerk?

Exactly , its possible the guy had been bothering them previously ...?

However that isnt part of the dialogue here or premise of the video.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

you need to think a little deeper then the surface answer, I know the "rules" of fighting so no need to teach me.

Just think for more then 30 sec before you respond
edit on 2-9-2016 by DocScurlock1774 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think the video would overrule the article since it has all the evidence within it. There's no evidence of the man doing ANYTHING wrong in the video, Muslim or not.

Is your only defense for defending this that the man was "supposedly" Muslim? You need a better reason than that to give someone brain damage I would think. The guy clearly has some anger issues and is completely out if touch with how his God actually expected him to act. He's a disgrace.

No there is no evidence in your viewpoint, I see something different and choose to believe the article as is my right just like you have the right to not believe it.

link   
The guy behaves like an animal, the first swing took him out instantly, then his head hit the floor and then he beats the # out of him like a gorilla?

I see the one is pointing his display towards his head so maybe there was music playing, and maybe it was intentional. All these we-don`t-knows, are not relevant. The other one had no chance to explain himself or even leave the scene, let alone be confronted by the one who felt disturbed.

The people on this thread now hating on christians are not better. They are one the same level as the guy who punched.

link   
instant double post, although I clicked once??

edit on 2-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Imagine this for a min if you will. Imagine a world with no religion, how would this video play out then.

1. There wouldn't be a group of people kneeling on a busy street.

2. People would just be walking down the street minding their own business.

3. No violence would have taken place.

4. This post would have never been made.

What's the root cause here? Religion.

Remove the root cause and nothing would have happened, now take that same logic and apply a thick layer ALL over the world. How many violent problems would disappear? How many wars would end? How much hate would go away?

Do people actually believe this drivel? Please please go educate yourself on some of the horrors of the last century. Over 100 million citizens murdered by their own atheist despot governments.

The actions of this guy were obviously horrendous, but, it is ridiculous for people to gleefully ascribe the act of one man to the whole of Christianity. One of my Christian friends last year paid nearly $2000 to help a woman bring her Pakistani husband to the US (she was here, he was there, and they couldn't afford the plane ticket). My friend lives on a very modest income and her husband had just been laid off. Another Christian friend (a single woman--57 years old) adopted a young girl who was a student at her school after she saw the abuse. She is raising her all by herself and it's really tough-- the girl is very sweet but has all kinds of issues to work through. Yet another adopted her daughter from Ethiopia (the poor child had been abandoned in a field). And I don't go to a church, so I don't even know that many Christians. I'm sure I would have more stories if I knew more.

Of course, God commands that we don't let the right hand know what the left hand is doing, so these stories never are known.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: Dwoodward85

secondly if that was a group of Muslims and one of them knocked a christian out you'd be going nuts over it

Lets stick to what is in front of us shall we.

Well, we wish you had. Practice what you preach

I did but we obviously see it differently and that's ok.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

The guy did not even know what was happening!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i dont think he was referring to," hey if your enemy is doing his enemy thing. turn the other cheek and just let him do it."

i always thought it meant, "hey if your enemy is doing his enemy thing. turn the other cheek and prepare to defend."

that was always my interpretation anyway.

don't know how its relevant to this story.

i dont think music is a reason to fight, i dont even think interrupting prayer is a reason to fight.

none the less it is fun to see jerks get there comeuppance.

Wow, lol.

Brother be more careful next time, I bet.

The music must have been loud because Rocky and a couple others kept looking over his way.

Dudes got a good left.

Then grabbing him and dragging him off, holy crap!

I wonder when he woke up.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i cant watch the video, i was going based on presented article and description

link   
I tried my best not to post in this thread, but after watching the video a few times I have to say this is one of the biggest fails that I have ever witnessed on this site.

The fact that the story is the complete opposite of what I witnessed yet people are trying their best to somehow make the story seem true is pretty shocking to say the least.

To ignore what ones own eyes witnessed to indulge in fear and hate does nothing but make people question the narrative you're pushing.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

i cant watch the video, i was going based on presented article and description

Considering the entire discussion is about the discrepancy between the narrative and the video do you think it would be a good idea to actually watch it before making pronouncements?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

there would still be violence if there is no religion, maybe even more.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So many religions & only one God...what's a praying Christian to do.......Why smack him down with a mean left cross. I mean out cold. That was an awesome punch. That's the power of God right there.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So many religions & only one God...what's a praying Christian to do.......Why smack him down with a mean left cross. I mean out cold. That was an awesome punch. That's the power of God right there.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join