It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yet you pretend to know more about christianity than the very christians who try and clarify what they believe in. You pass it off as rubish and mock us.

Why should any true christian listen to your words if all you do is mock us when we explain our views? That is not honorable, that is in fact dishonrable to mock, ridicule and character assasinate.

You know nothing about honor or integrity because your actions alone lacks them.

ETA: No, in this thread I'm not "on the side of Christians". At least, not the Christians that condone the violence from the Christian in the video.

Also, you basically just said that I'm "bad" because I'm not Christian. Well done Mr Extremist.

I said no such thing Mr Liar. You put words in my mouth

Now now. What Terry said falls under the actual Meaning of Turning the other cheek. That is what this was meant for. Its not meant to be used if you are defending yourself(and by extension your temple) After watching this video in its proper volume and in a smooth playback yeah the guy who decked the Man walking by was out of line.

Now as to Catholics not being christian. They are BUT ONLY IF THEY DO NOT WORSHIP ANYONE BUT GOD. yes there are some who Pray to their patron saints but its not like they are putting them Over Jesus. they know the pecking order. Also Communion is another practice thats weird if you go by scripture as well.

Actually since they follow the 10 commandments they should be called hebrews since That is who thats actually for. the OT states this clearly if they actually read it correctly.

Remember Soul We are under Grace alone and Although they may act strange they are christians after a fasion because at the end of the day they believe In jesus's words right?

Agreed, and I stand corrected on some issues you mentioned. However, i still maintain my case that using dishonorable tactics to try and disprove something is not the way to go.

In your case however, you explained your point of view logically and clearly, In a sense the voice of reason or the "the middle man" trying to break the fight apart.

Much respect to you. And you are correct.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Actually anything believed in can becoem a cult. SO its not just relgion.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Actually anything believed in can becoem a cult. SO its not just relgion.

Completely agree. The only reason I said religion is because cults are, normally, religious.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
NOT some pretend Christian who thinks Jesus is the son of lucifer.

I never said that. I challenge you to find a quote where I said that. Go head, quote me.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I never said that. I challenge you to find a quote where I said that. Go head, quote me.

Forgot what you typed already?

"Mary=lucifer"

Considering baby jebus came out of Mary, that would mean that lucifer is baby jebus' daddy.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Forgot what you typed already?

"Mary=lucifer"

Considering baby jebus came out of Mary, that would mean that lucifer is baby jebus' daddy.

Aha, I said Lucifer is using "Mary" as a guise. It means Lucifer the devil uses Mary's image. I never said Mary herself was Lucifer. Butdo try Quote me on that. You will find none. because it does not exist. Its simply in your made up imaginaion and trying to misinterpret my words.

What I tried to explain is explained by other Christians in this Link:

Hail Mary! Hail Satan! CATHOLICISM, MOTHER OF HARLOTS

But you wont bother to check that link because you dont care about the truth.

But to those who wish to know truth. I invite you to watch the following Playlists:

Unmasking Lucifer

Revealing Lucifer the Queen of Heaven

Truth Ministries

I just gave over weeks worth of information and facts arguing my case without me speaking too much words.

To everyone else, watch, if you wish to know truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Nope, I'm insinuating. Also, look up the definition of cult. All religions fall under the definition.

I am guessing you would not include atheism as a cult huh? Naa...you only try to go after all religions but not your own...
edit on 4-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Nope, I'm insinuating. Also, look up the definition of cult. All religions fall under the definition.

I am guessing you would not include atheism as a cult huh? Naa...you only try to go after all religions but not your own...

Atheism isn't a religion or a belief system, so I don't see how a lack of beliefs can form a thing based on beliefs.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

a reply to: SoulSurfer

Oh look! More religious propaganda. Are you on a pretend Christian recruitment drive?

Oh look, more labels and name calling, How mature of you. Are you six?

Stop insulting me and speaking things of me that I am not. You're acting like a child.

Says the person who has insulted me and other people.

You haven't even addressed the OP. All you've done is stick up for a violent Christian and go on a recruitment drive.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Atheism isn't a religion or a belief system, so I don't see how a lack of beliefs can form a thing based on beliefs.

Atheism is a belief system. One in which the believers think they know the truth and anyone who thinks differently than them, about religion in this case, is just wrong.

The fact that Jesus existed can be corroborated through the writings of Roman historians who were not Christian. Yet even thou atheists claim that they are bound to facts, any fact that corroborates that Jesus existed is denied by atheists. Even when those facts come from non Christian sources.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Typical religious person. "Atheism is a belief system!!!"

It's not. Atheism is a lack of belief. That it. A LACK of belief.

How many times have you religious fundies been explained this?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Lol, typical response from an atheist... "atheism is about a lack of belief"...

Not believing in something, when the facts show it does exist, is a false belief.
edit on 4-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join