It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
i personally think its a wrong move to close the church because some fanatic killed a priest there i feel the proper course would be to open it back up and let it be known far and wide that we won't be scared by you and besure to have some members of congregation armed so next time a different out come there will be.

The Church being closed is Saint Rita's, the church where the beheading took place is Saint Etienne du Rouvray.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
Lol Uhm You have me all wrong.

No, I meant what I said so how could I 'have you wrong'?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Im pretty sure Islam wants to Wipe us Christians out. Its in their scripture.

I would love to see you post some quotes from the Koran about this but from your poor track record you do not do evidence, only supposition.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Why did the guy get punched out?

Looked to me like he wanted to know what was going on, so stopped to ask.

Didn't look like he deserved to get knocked out..

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I would love to see you post some quotes from the Koran about this but from your poor track record you do not do evidence, only supposition.

Well the problem isnt the qu ran its actually the Hadiths(which are opinions actually) The radicals sell to the un educated and easily radicalized. But they Are to b ea thorn in the side of all peoples according to scriptures.(in the bible when Ishmails mother gets a visit from on high and a part to play in the grand design due to her son being part of Abraham)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Well the problem isnt the qu ran its actually the Hadiths(which are opinions actually)

I am well aware of that but the poster I am replying to consistently makes ignorant statements devoid of evidence.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

and, yet, we have a "christian" group here in the states that were getting their jollies by protesting at the funerals of our fallen soldiers. nothing was done about it, nothing could legally be done about it... because of free speech and all that.

I realized that france doesn't have exactly the same legal structure as the US does, but someone has already pointed out that it would be considered illegal to be praying in a public space like this.. so is there also a law on the books that says you can walk down a side walk listening to music on your cellphone? that's if there was ever any music to begin with, since that can't be heard in the video either.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sure There are Many. Hope you can Read them all

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them." (This one sounds like the Opposite of "turn the other cheek". A very Anti-Christian Quote)
Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Here is where they Express Hate for Christians:

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..."

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."

“When the sacred months have passed, then kill the Mushrikin wherever you find them. Capture them. Besiege them. Lie in wait for them in each and every ambush but if they repent, and perform the prayers, and give zacat then leave their way free.” 9:5 Quran

There are More. But I think these are enough to show who is who.

But Curious thing. What did Jesus have to say about non-believers?

Mathew 10 :14
"And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town."

I think Yeshua's way is better. Turn the other cheek.

Conclusion when you mix two different Ideologies into one culture, there is only one inevitable outcome. War, and we are in that war already. According to them, if people dont believe in their cult they will die / be punished.

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 04 Sep 2016 09:27:34 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Sep 2016 09:27:34 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Or the better, more Christian way, would be to kill EVERY living thing on earth, apart from a single family and some pets.

Go Christianity!

/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
BTW, I'm still waiting for ANYONE to show me ANY evidence that the guy who got punched was a Muslim.

Anyone?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I Mentioned in this thread, that the catholic beliefis not the same as a Christian belief.

The Catholics did the crusades in order to frame Christians. They did this for their own agenda, greed and power. The Catholics even persecuted real Christians during their crusades because they wanted to maintain power. The Empire of Rome.

This is historic fact.

The truth of this fact is stated Here:

In Short, Fake Christians under the Vatican Church were the ones that did the Crusades.

There has been a war between Christianity vs the Vatican. This war made it possible for the King James Bible (The real Christian Bible) to come out.

Chirstian Preacher explains this War and the Rise of the King James bible.

You See, I used to hate Christianity, and cursed it because of what happened in the crusades. But After learning the full truth of the situation, i realized I was wrong.

And someone went to great lengths to re-write history and lie to the people. History is NOT what we were told.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I Mentioned in this thread, that the catholic beliefis not the same as a Christian belief.
Apart from, they are the same.

The Catholics did the crusades in order to frame Christians. They did this for their own agenda, greed and power. The Catholics even persecuted real Christians during their crusades because they wanted to maintain power. The Empire of Rome.

This is historic fact.
No it's not. It's an excuse used be Christians as a "it wasn't us, it was the other guys".

The truth of this fact is stated Here:

Oh look, another video. No thanks.

In Short, Fake Christians under the Vatican Church were the ones that did the Crusades.
Riiiiiiight. Blame someone else for the short comings of your own religion. Never seen that before lol.

There has been a war between Christianity vs the Vatican. This war made it possible for the King James Bible (The real Christian Bible) to come out.
Really? So the KJV is the only "real" bible? Funny you say that, because I'm pretty sure every other religion says the same about their books.

Chirstian Preacher explains this War and the Rise of the King James bible.

No thanks. Your videos are just your confirmation bias, they don't prove a thing.

You See, I used to hate Christianity, and cursed it because of what happened in the crusades. But After learning the full truth of the situation, i realized I was wrong.

And someone went to great lengths to re-write history and lie to the people. History is NOT what we were told.
Now THAT'S convenient. Again with the "it wasn't us, it was the other guys".

edit on 492016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I knew you would post those which are all out of context and deal with two specific battles.

More disingenuous Christian hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Because its the TRUTH and the truth is Bias.

You're not interested in truth, but then again, no liberals are.

So, you believe what you want, I will believe in what I know to be true.

I knew you would post those which are all out of context and deal with two specific battles.

Tell that to ISIS who are following these ideologies. Not me.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Because its the TRUTH and the truth is Bias.
According to you. What you think is the truth and what is the truth aren't always the same thing.

You're not interested in truth, but then again, no liberals are.
What makes you think I'm a liberal? Because I don't agree with any of your fake YouTube videos?

So, you believe what you want, I will believe in what I know to be true.
You mean, what you think is true.

Oh yay! Another YouTube video!

I won't waste my time watching it though.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

ISIS ascribes to the Kadiths.

But feel free to continue your confirmation bias and be a good 'Christian'.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

BTW, instead of trying to protect your precious religion, how about you focus on the thread?

You know, the Christian who sucker punched a passerby for no apparent reason.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ISIS has killed far more Muslims than Christians.

The Bible has far more violent imprecations in it than does the Quran.

All religion is symptomatic of madness.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Im pretty sure Islam wants to Wipe us Christians out. Its in their scripture. And they are attacking us as we speak, You all been warned.

Don't flatter yourself. It isn't just Christians. It's all non-believers or non-followers of Allah they are against.

And as terrible and disgusting as an ideology that is for *some* extremist or fanatical Muslims, wiping our 'heretics' is not unique to Islam.

Look at Christianity - in its flush it was quite the savage, barbaric ethos for a very long time. Then, around WW1 it started to ease and is now past its peak. It's 'done'.

Islam is new, fresh and wants to be the new kid on the street. It needs to prove itself. So it's quite violent when push comes to shove. Christianity is far less threatening or violent, compared to what it once was.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Just to point out Christians are forcing Muslims to convert also.

www.christiantoday.com...

In Africa so no oil so we don't get to know normally.
I think they all want to be the only religion and they will fight to the death to do it....taking the none religious with them

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join