It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Lol no not really, I'm a Leo and a rooster in the Chinese zodiac so I am basically both of the most flamboyant and flashy of signs. I do like warm, bright and vibrant colors which coincidentally enough compose most of the rainbow.

There is no such thing as a coincident, Rainbow Phoenix.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Im pretty sure Islam wants to Wipe us Christians out. Its in their scripture. And they are attacking us as we speak, You all been warned.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: zosimov
You might be surprised. I taught Saudis here in the states for a number of years, and found that my students were just as prone to partying as American students might be.

That's youth. Not Islam or Christianity. Both religion are against adult refusing to mature and remain alcoholics.

Kid's party that part of growing up.

Jesus turned water into wine for adults.
Jesus symbolized his blood as wine.

Your history is incorrect, therefore your views are in error.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Im pretty sure Islam wants to Wipe us Christians out. Its in their scripture. And they are attacking us as we speak, You all been warned.

Warned...hardly ...the ramblings of a madman are hardly what you could call a warning......

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I guess name calling is your only defense because you're too weak to challenge the truth any other way.

Touche.

Reminds me, this would be my argument against liberals who can't argue with logic and common sense.

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 04 Sep 2016 01:47:45 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Sep 2016 01:47:45 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well that was really Christian of him.

what a petty pathetic thing to say

No, calling a guy walking with his music barely audible an "extremist" is a pathetic thing to say. REALLY pathetic

Just because we cannot hear it from the video does not mean the music was not loud. What he was playing is also important. If these people were praying and he walked by with something like Muslim prayer music playing on his phone, then not a single ounce of sympathy.
Ok. I'll remember that. Next time I hear someone playing Liza Minnelli walking down the street, I'll attack them. I'm sure everyone will understand.

I find it hypocritical and ironic all the Muslim apologists have flocked to this thread to attack this guy. Muslims have now committed 5 mass murders in France alone in the last 2 years, and you guys are upset a Muslim got cold cocked because he decided to be a passive aggressive asshole. But please, keep trying to take the moral high ground.
Mualim sympathisers? Wouldn't that require evidence that he was a Muslim? That's something I've been asking for for pages, but not a single person can prove it.

OK, fine. I'm not sure who Liza Minnelli is, but if you decide to blare it from your phone while behind a Muslim funeral procession, I'm not going to have a whole lot of sympathy for you either because in that way, you arebeing an asshole, just like the guy in video.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Reminds me, this would be my argument against liberals who can't argue with logic and common sense.

Well it appears that you lack both logic and common sense.....dont let that stop you though...carry on...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well it appears that you lack both logic and common sense.....dont let that stop you though...carry on...

It would appear to me that its the other way around. But dont let that stop you either . Touche

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Here is a clue, stay on this thread keep parroting the same rubbish hoping for a different result.....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Name calling plus ridicule. How liberal of you.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Pot meets kettle.....keep on a preaching

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
40 pages of lol. I am successful in thread closing. Let me try. I can do it without images.
You can't blame Christianity more than my Positive coronal hole opening
Because it's all about the "war beard". It tells us everything we need to know. This guy's heroes are MMA fighters like

Conor McGregor
[insert image of beardy McGregor]

and Afghanistan vets
[insert image of beardy US soldiers]

who got enemized by taliban fighters in kind of Stockholm syndrome.
[insert image of bin Laden buddies around a fireplace]

rather than this one
[insert image of hippie Jesus with beard and a LONG HAIR]

The attacker has no hair which could also be the sign of the BAD testosterone - dihydrotestosterone causing baldness.

I think I know this poor black guy. Click the link. It's JaBig
He didn't read these warning signs.
Guys like this are popping up in reaction to bullying Islamism. Islamism created Christianism before in the medieval times. People don't even need a flag. They will fight under a soccer team logo. Army is actually a good place tu put them in.
edit on 4/9/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: soccer logo changed to soccer team logo )

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Major satanic religions in the world (in order of adherents):

Christendom (all the religions that falsely claim to be Christian) - about 2 billion
Islam - about 1.5 billion
Hinduism - almost a billion
Buddhism - slightly less than Hinduism depending on how you're counting

Roman Catholicism is the biggest one in Christendom. All are part of Babylon the Great (see the book of Revelation).
Identifying “Babylon the Great”—Book of Revelation Symbol

"By their fruits you will recognize them" (meaning the effect their teachings have on the behaviour of their adherents).

edit on 4-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Kind of sounds like what Christians did. But that was ok because they're Christians?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well that was really Christian of him.

what a petty pathetic thing to say

No, calling a guy walking with his music barely audible an "extremist" is a pathetic thing to say. REALLY pathetic

Just because we cannot hear it from the video does not mean the music was not loud. What he was playing is also important. If these people were praying and he walked by with something like Muslim prayer music playing on his phone, then not a single ounce of sympathy.
Ok. I'll remember that. Next time I hear someone playing Liza Minnelli walking down the street, I'll attack them. I'm sure everyone will understand.

I find it hypocritical and ironic all the Muslim apologists have flocked to this thread to attack this guy. Muslims have now committed 5 mass murders in France alone in the last 2 years, and you guys are upset a Muslim got cold cocked because he decided to be a passive aggressive asshole. But please, keep trying to take the moral high ground.
Mualim sympathisers? Wouldn't that require evidence that he was a Muslim? That's something I've been asking for for pages, but not a single person can prove it.

OK, fine. I'm not sure who Liza Minnelli is, but if you decide to blare it from your phone while behind a Muslim funeral procession, I'm not going to have a whole lot of sympathy for you either because in that way, you arebeing an asshole, just like the guy in video.

Try reading what I posted and not what you wanted me to post.

The guy got decked because........oh, that's right, no one knows.

The only thing this thread has done is shown people like jumping to conclusions based on no information to bash Muslims.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

And your cult is one of the worst around.

Here's a link that shows how bad it is.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I cant imagine how giddy and excited you guys get when you find a new video showing muslims in a bad light.

With trembling hands, posting on ATS...fueling the division, the hatred...

but hey, dont let me stop you.

Don't worry, I doubt your comment would intimidate anyone or cause anyone to stop posting news. Sometimes, things ARE black and white. I'm not against Islam, but if you can't see the damage that religion is doing to this planet, you are living with your head in the clouds

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Involutionist
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Lol no not really, I'm a Leo and a rooster in the Chinese zodiac so I am basically both of the most flamboyant and flashy of signs. I do like warm, bright and vibrant colors which coincidentally enough compose most of the rainbow.

There is no such thing as a coincident, Rainbow Phoenix.

Are you trying to insult me or hurt my feelings? If so it didn't work, even if I were gay it's 2016 nobody gives a crap anymore lol. It really sounds like your trying to frame that as an insult and if so that seems really counter intuitive to your seemingly liberal nature. Hahahaha fag...really???

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Unless he swears to not do such a action again and follows through then he would be forgiven. remember its go forth AND SIN NO MORE. A sin stop doing the Sin you were just forgiven for. SO no its not just a few hail marys and he is good.

Not true at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

OP, maybe the guy has no religious affiliation and the right wing news website you provided as your source decided to attach the label "Muslim" to the guy just to give people with Islamphobia (and those who try to hide it) something to salivate on.

"Oh it's a right wing site so it must be a lie" Do you realize how silly that sounds? What if someone said "it's from a liberal site so it must be a lie" faulty logic if you ask me to assume something is a lie because the site is of a polar opposite to your own beliefs. I'm neither "left" nor "right" so maybe that is why it is easier for me to take the information presented for what it is instead of getting stuck on my own confirmation bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join