It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Sorry but the only thing I saw was a BS temple sucker punch, to another person that didn't expect it. What a coward.

There wasn't even a chance for the other person to defend himself, nor get out of the way via a verbal warning.

Unfortunately religion becomes radical, and hateful when angry greedy people think their way is the best. Religious intolerance will only end when all religions end.

edit on 3-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

France has had nothing less than a soft invasion by a mostly intolerant group. When push come to shove they will back extremism . To this I am referring to Islam.
When we go to zoos to observe the animals do they put the lions in with the tigers? No they do not. I believe the people of Europe are fed up and you just saw the tip of the iceberg. Any more violence against Christianity by muslims there will be hell to pay. Just saying.

Yes this is refreshing. I never heard or have seen the like of the apologizers. Frankly don't believe most of them. I mean wow they have the christian west so beaten down that a man throwing a punch gets more press than a priest getting murdered like a dog in the same country.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

What an absolute load of rubbish you just sprouted,there was rightly lots of press coverage of the poor priest who was murdered recently

This video is getting coverage as it shows an assault on a black man,possible African immigrant because he hasn't so far gone to the police

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Leaving just regular intolerance right?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

There was some info about this guy posted here and there over this thread which is long so hard to keep up. Anyway it wasn't a total random act and if you think about it its hard to imagine that it was.

Here is part of what I am trying to say.....Sweet Jesus or not if some "christians" start popping off it will be fair to say that they will not get the same sympathy that violet Muslims have gotten. Most of the folks on this thread have already demonstrated their "ax" to grind with christians if you follow.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
Most of the folks on this thread have already demonstrated their "ax" to grind with christians if you follow.

And all the anti-anything not Christian folk have come out and sharpened their axes on bashing Muslims.

But I forgot, Christian good guy, Muslim bad guy. (Even when there is no evidence that the guy was a Muslim)
edit on 392016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Could you imagine and just look at the flack this american Olympic swimmer took for behaving badly in another country....why others are required to demonstrate so much depth and understanding while foreigners in country act like fools.

Some guy goes into a church and shoots black parishioners and a flag is banned but a Muslim rips up a night club killing almost 50 and calls for tolerance continue......oh and blaming them american gun culture.

Lets put the indignation where it belongs people.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Most of the folks on this thread have already demonstrated their "ax" to grind with christians if you follow.

And all the anti-anything not Christian folk have come out and sharpened their axes on bashing Muslims.

But I forgot, Christian good guy, Muslim bad guy. (Even when there is no evidence that the guy was a Muslim)

Yes I would say in a large way yea "Christians good guys, Muslim bad guys" yes I would. Muslims in the west should act more like their christian hosts.

And yes I would say you have an ax to grind

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yes I would say in a large way yea "Christians good guys, Muslim bad guys" yes I would. Muslims in the west should act more like their christian hosts.
So a country is now Christian? Did the country get a say in that? No? Then it is just a country.

And yes I would say you have an ax to grind
I do. Against racist morons who think they're "holier than thou".

I'm sure if this was a Muslim decking a Christian, all you fundies would be on your high horses calling for death to all Muslims.

Instead, a Christian hits a coloured guy and you're STILL calling for death to all Muslims.

Just wow.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Instead, a Christian hits a coloured guy and you're STILL calling for death to all Muslims.

Just wow.

Just walking the middle ground I guess he's not calling for death to Muslims, but the video is certainly a shocking example of extreme and unjustified violence.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Just wow.

Just walking the middle ground I guess he's not calling for death to Muslims, but the video is certainly a shocking example of extreme and unjustified violence.

Alright, violence against Muslims. And the "Muslims deserve it". Doesn't make it any better.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

The guy who got attacked was (according the website that put the video up) an alcoholic so his behaviour was more in line with the Christian west than with Islam.
edit on 3-9-2016 by twfau because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2016 by twfau because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

The topic is not each other or opinions of each other. Please limit posts to the topic and knock off the tit for tat.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

If only European immigration were as tough as this guy. The was a hell of a punch. Each European nations immigration centers should be as defensive as this French guy.

I really like the yell after he knocked him out. Hooaaah!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

If only European immigration were as tough as this guy. The was a hell of a punch. Each European nations immigration centers should be as defensive as this French guy.

I really like the yell after he knocked him out. Hooaaah!!!!!

To repeat what's been asked umpteen times already, who the hell gets to decide cold-cocking someone in the street unprovoked is acceptable? That is a hallmark of grunting, devolved knuckledraggers, is it not?

No one confronted the guy on camera, no previous footage has arisen to prove the claims, and the POS headline isn't even accurate since the original crap this was traced to in French says "alcoholic", not "Muslim" or even generic "immigrant". Just implies a drunk. Who was quite quiet in the video, I may add.

So again, explain how a TKO reaction to what is filmed as a glaringly unobtrusive passerby is an acceptable thing to do to someone.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join