It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Dont want Violence? Dont do Violence

Do you believe that all victims of violence deserved it because of their own violence?

Dont want someone to steal your things? Then dont steal

Do you think that everyone who has been robbed is a robber and a thief?

If so, I disagree with you and your so called universal laws.

It is about personal responsibility.

I am not responsible for other people's crimes.

The Law is not just a written law, it is a Living law, to which neither you nor me can control. It is beyond Human control and it manifests even within a Human being in forms of Justice. That is why Karma is a reality. The ten commandments are not exactly commandments either. They are a guide and a warning.

What kind of word salad/logic origami are you trying to sell me?

The supposed Christian, in the video, clocked an unsuspecting bystander, sucker punched him and continued to beat him when he was down and seemingly unconscious. And you're trying to tell me this was the victim's fault, justified by cosmic law? AND THEN>>>you throw in the Ten Commandments for good measure!?? Not buying what you're selling!

edit on 3-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Are you serious?

So everyone that has been attacked has attacked someone else? Everyone that has had something stolen has stolen from someone else?

What about the child that gets molested? What about the baby who gets beaten? I guess they "deserved it"?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Ats has become a place where imbeciles can write whatever the hell they want, encourage violence, spread lies hate and propaganda without any consequences.

This thread is the latest greatest # of the day that proves my point.

A) no one knows if the victim is a muslim

B) you can't see him interrupting nor hear loud music

yet the title of the thread is "Entitled muslim interrupts catholic prayer...GETS BRUTAL RESPONSE"

Should just be moved to hoax bin, but I won't hold my breath.

For the umpteenth million time the thread title was copy and pasted directly from the article so shut your mouth and stop with the direct insults calling people imbeciles. Even in this response I have not directly insulted you so I would ask the same courtesy. The article said he was muslim so I ran with that assuming that someone involved with writing it at some point received notice that the "victim" in question is Muslim. I wish we could have this conversation in person so I could see how mouthy you would be face to face.

I take it you want to sucker punch the person you just threatened online

Your all mouth and have a lot of growing up to do

What a pathetic response but so fitting considering your devious post here

Your all mouth and have a lot of growing up to do

Said the guy throwing insults online, I not once called you any names and I'm the immature one...riiiiiiight. All I said is that I wish we could have this convo in person. I'm willing to bet it would go a lot differently than you would hope for. I do not deny that I am prone to violence if I think someone brought it upon themselves and calling people names is a good way to get an attitude readjustment. I obviously cannot do that here so I have to settle for calling you out for the little trash talking punk that you are, hiding behind your computer screen when you insult people.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Here is a list of muslim terroe attacks for the last month .

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Really . one christian knocks some dude out and Christians are bad . Read the list people . It is quite long . If you come up with a list similar for christian atrocities in the last MONTH i will be more than a little surprised . Maybe he was a racist , it would be ok then right .

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

First you would need to prove that the guy is a Muslim for your link to be at all relevant.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

These people chose to pray on public ground, therefore there was no trespassing as people have every right to walk past and make sounds. This was a pathetic assault and he should be charged, the person should take personal accountability for his ridiculous actions.

The majority of mosques would politely ask you to leave, however the minority that respond aggressively will be the ones that people talk about, and come to represent the religion as a whole.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Maybe he was a racist , it would be ok then right .

No.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You're posting from what seems to be the point of view of someone who follows the teachings of Christianity and so on.

"Do to others as you would have them do to you".

Well, that's all great when you're speaking to a child, trying to help keep them on a socially acceptable path. It DOESNT work when you are dealing with people of religion or just assh*le human beings who commit murder, rape, theft and so on.

That idealistic approach works great on paper. It isn't practical.

And to be fair - I don't want to go out and hurt people, steal from them or infringe on their freedoms. I want people to just be nice and let people be free and live without someone else telling them what to believe.

However, if a group of 100 or even 100,000 people were committed to my destruction, the downfall of democracy and freedom -- i wouldnt hesitate pushing a button and wiping them all out. Because I know their existence is in conflict with normal humanity and with them gone, we all can live in safety.

So how do your religious morals stand up to that? I dont see my actions as wrong. I seem them as good because removing that 100,000 fanatics who want to impose a religious rule with women relegated to second class citizens as a backwards step for humanity.

edit on 3-9-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Do you believe that all victims of violence deserved it because of their own violence?

No, someone obviously broke the law. And it was not the Victim. However the one who created the victim will ultimately meet his own karma. The victim is as you said, a Victim.

On the other hand, if the victim has a history of doing violence himself, then that is a different story. Karma did its Job.

Do you think that everyone who has been robbed is a robber and a thief?

Technically, everyone on earth has broken the law. Simply taking part of the corrupted system that steals from thy neighbors. (You are what you take part of.) But I will leave it at that.

I am not responsible for other people's crimes.

Examine your life, and ask yourself, have you broken any laws of morality?

What kind of word salad/logic origami are you trying to sell me?

Not selling, just stating the True nature of the Universe. Either you are moral or immoral. Either you are on the side of unlawfulness (chaos/evil) or you're on the side of Lawfulness (order/morality.)

Its really as simple as that.

If I cause pain, I deserve the pain I get.

The supposed Christian, in the video, clocked and unsuspecting bystander

The video said "catholic" prayer. Christianity and Catholics are oil and water. They are not the same. History is not what you were taught. Click below for some real Christian history.

And you're trying to tell me this was the victim's fault, justified by cosmic law? AND THEN>>>you throw in the Ten Commandments for good measure!?? Not buying what you're selling!

There is Good and there is Evil. Evil are those who break the laws. I stated the victim is a victim of unlawful actions unless he himself has done something similar in his past. Then its deserved. But you forget that there are those who break these laws, but sooner or later they meet their fate. Either through life lessons, or through similar events.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I dont need to prove anything , it was a reply to the OP and those trying to paint christians in a bad light for the actions of a minority . Heard that line before . Yes you have .

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Agreed . But if that was the case we would not even be discussing this .
edit on 3-9-2016 by hutch622 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I dont need to prove anything , it was a reply to the OP and those trying to paint christians in a bad light for the actions of a minority . Heard that line before . Yes you have .

So you're replying to the people who bad mouthed Christians by posting a link to do with Muslim attacks without knowing if the guy is a Muslim?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

I know, I'll post a link about whale attacks. Who knows, maybe the guy was really a whale.

Evidence be damned!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Technically, everyone on earth has broken the law. Simply taking part of the corrupted system that steals from thy neighbors. (You are what you take part of.) But I will leave it at that.

I have never stolen. Ever. So no, I am not a thief.

Examine your life, and ask yourself, have you broken any laws of morality?

Nope.

There is Good and there is Evil. Evil are those who break the laws. I stated the victim is a victim of unlawful actions unless he himself has done something similar in his past. Then its deserved. But you forget that there are those who break these laws, but sooner or later they meet their fate. Either through life lessons, or through similar events.

That is the biggest crock of sh*t.

What if someone causes a terrible car accident resulting in someone's death. And the person who caused it was neither drunk nor careless but it was, by definition, an accident and a genuine, terrible mistake? And let's sat this person will forever feel guilt and shame and remorse, forever haunted by their actions and feel empty. But, according to you, if someone comes up to them and takes their life... its ok because - they had it coming?

There is no good or evil. There is perception. And yours is based on the bible, it would seem. A fictitious tome for which you are using that explanation to justify the inconsistencies with your religious beliefs.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I will simply answer with one of my favorite dialogues. And leave it at that. Whether you get it or not, is no longer my concern. However, you have been warned.

Once upon a time, I had your mindset, but I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

What part did you not understand .
Replying to the OP .
Replying to those condemning the christian .
And i did mention it may not have religiously orientated .
If it turns out he was a Muslim everything i said is OK , i can only go on the OP.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

What part did you not understand .
Replying to the OP .
Replying to those condemning the christian .
And i did mention it may not have religiously orientated .
If it turns out he was a Muslim everything i said is OK , i can only go on the OP.

The only thing in the video that even implies he is a Muslim is the moron who made it and the guy who posted it here.

But sure, reply without knowing facts. Makes the anti-Muslim case that much stronger, right?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

And he looked nothing like a whale .

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So you know better than the person reporting it . Yep got it .

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So you know better than the person reporting it . Yep got it .

The only thing the person reporting it knows is the guy wasn't white.

Not white doesn't automatically equal Muslim.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

And he looked nothing like a whale .

Maybe he is a whale though? I'm sure I can make a YouTube video about it and make the headline "Man-Whale gets attacked by loving, caring Christian for reasons"

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join