It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

*golf clap*

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup
a reply to: Lysergic

Glad to see my two favorite knuckleheads showed up.

Can we get a three way knockout going with each other? I call dibs on punching Blup's moobs.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: zosimov
I'd shake on that.. only.. one more niggling comment before I go.. do you think that Westboro fools were provoking the families of the slain, or not?

Absolutely. I think they would like nothing more that to have someone punch them, or worse, so they can claim to be martyrs.

I recall earlier in the year someone threw a hot cup of coffee on a Westboro member...
The reactions were a lot like the ones in this thread.

Free speech for me not for you, eh.
Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Apparently if you are looking for trouble, its never too far away

2nd moral of story

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You've been one of the only same voices in this thread.

Jesus. Imagine what has to transpire for me to be the sane one.

Sad.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

maybe when it bothers it while eating. Their religion like ours is about survival.
It is about disposition of nature.

To us its a spiritual survival of a component of us, our soul. These people see their souls survival through their religion in danger.

We are animals. ALL of us. And our nature is geared to survival.

The distinctions you make are irrelevant. We all want to survive, in all ways we know to.

Just like rats.

edit on 9 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Hazardous1408

*golf clap*

Truly showing your mental age in this thread aren't you.

I won't have go. I'd feel bad.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
We are animals. ALL of us. And our nature is geared to survival.

Douche nozzle in the Original Post was not doing anything revolving around survival.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

lol thought that too haha

here's a Teutonic knight lol

They should form red rover lines, may the truest religion come over.

LOL

I always say that all religious extremists and nutters should go on some island and just battle it out... come on, we'd all watch that **** right?

*Badass power riff plays - loud booming voice shouts!!*

Religion Island

Find out over the next 3 weeks which religion really is THE one TRUE religion.
Hand to hand combat only, spells and prayers may be used and there will be a truce for one hour a day so that meals can be eaten and bread broken... and then some more faces get broken!!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: zosimov
I'd shake on that.. only.. one more niggling comment before I go.. do you think that Westboro fools were provoking the families of the slain, or not?

Absolutely. I think they would like nothing more that to have someone punch them, or worse, so they can claim to be martyrs.

I recall earlier in the year someone threw a hot cup of coffee on a Westboro member...
The reactions were a lot like the ones in this thread.

Free speech for me not for you, eh.
Disgusting.

Hazardous, if you read through my comments on the matter you will not find any spot where I thought this was a good thing. It made me sick to my stomach to watch, as a matter of fact. My point was that the ones on here disparaging all Christians for the behavior of a few would most likely be celebrating a video depicting a punch-out of one of the Westboro clan. I know I got sidetracked by the provocation bit but mentioned the Westboros to make my point that free speech is sometimes very hurtful. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Lysergic

Glad to see my two favorite knuckleheads showed up.

Can we get a three way knockout going with each other? I call dibs on punching Blup's moobs.

Dude... they're still tender after last night.... I said nibble not gnaw, you can be too rough at times.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

He was, he was praying for the priests life after death. To him, his religion was under attack. The one thing he thinks can save his soul.

edit on 9 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I think the focus should be why on earth anybody would use the video as any kind of positive. Humans get violent and as gross as i find the actual punch to the face without any provacation i can see is not nearly as bad as using this video to high five others.

Wow how many hundreds of Muslims acting bad videos have we all see and yet told sternly not to use these as any kind of negative?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
Dude... they're still tender after last night.... I said nibble not gnaw, you can be too rough at times.

Can you blame a brother for getting carried away?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
He was, he was praying for tge priests life afer death. To him, his religion was under attack. The one thing he thinks can save his soul.

If this is the way he goes about 'saving his soul' I have a feeling it is not the right path.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Can you blame a brother for getting carried away?

Well gee shucks... I can't stay mad at you.

come here for a hug

link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

This incident took place on 20th August 2016.

More reports here.

Mustard punched out by Christian An increasingly popular recording shows Christians praying, and the reaction of one of them to a black immigrant who played music from his mobile phone while walking by. Local Christians held a public prayer for a church in Paris, which will soon be demolished. In its place will be built car parks and residential buildings. At the short recording, one can see firstly a group of Christians praying for the intention of saving the church. At some point, a black man comes up to them, who was disrespectfully playing loud music. Earlier, he had also allegedly shouted insults in their direction and harassed them (this is not on the recording, but according to witness statements). Read more at www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Make of this what ever you will.

link   
Really...we just don't know much about anything regarding these people in the video...the true motivation behind the man's violence against the other man...whether or not the whole thing was real or staged. Everything is basically supposition on our part...and personal interpretations and conclusions viewers of the video make, say more about their own worldview and mindset.

Reasonable people, however, should (at least) be able to agree on the facts that:

- All people should have the right to legally protest and worship according to their beliefs
- That (if real) there is NO excuse for the assault which took place on the video
- That (extremist nutcase...or not)...the French babe in the front row, on her knees and wearing the business suit, is hot

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Your comment doesnt make much sense can you clarify it?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I have no problem with your posts, zosimov.

I actually agree with you.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join