It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That guy didn't deck the other guy for no reason. Something offensive passed between them.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
That guy didn't deck the other guy for no reason. Something offensive passed between them.

That is possible but it certainly doesnt make posting this video as victory lap ok.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
So. it is meant for VERBAL INSULTS and slights.(which this moron was doing only btw with is music i agree)...

Just curious, what 'verbal insult' or 'slight' did you hear made by the 'moron' in the video?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So where were all you bleeding hearts when the priest was being beheaded?
I see a lot of critical talk about Christians in general here. Turn the other cheek and what not. Yet you all want to ignore the reason they are praying in the first place? Talk about blinders! Cause and reaction people. The individual that got hit deserved it. Sure he has his rights to be a jack ass but the other guy had the right to protect himself. Try and put yourself in his shoes for a moment.

Someone from your religion and community was just brutally murdered by someone with opposing views.
While your showing solidarity and grieving someone who appears to have similar opposing views walks up behind you and starts acting shady.

What do you do?
Turn the other cheek?
I bet the majority of you here would have done the same thing!

It's a normal reaction to feeling threatened. The fact some of you here actively criticize this man and Christians in general yet give the actions of the other individual a pass disturbs me to no end. I'm not religious but I'm also not so hypocritical of Christians to be able to see that they preach some decent values and morals. I can't say the same for the millions of radical Muslims around the world.

When was the last time we heard of a Christian burning someone at the stake for blasphemy?
Last century?
When was the last time we heard of radical Muslims burned someone alive for their lifestyle?
Last week?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
dp sorry.
edit on 2-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I've got to say it...This looks staged.
From the beginning, the bald guy with the beard...(who eventually throws the punch) is constantly and impatiently looking to his left (towards where the man with the music eventually enters the scene). He is continuously clenching his fists, looking to the left and NOT actually praying...while the others (in actual prayer) are mostly focused and facing forward.

It appears the man was lying in wait for this particular person...and not participating in the actual praying as part of the group.

Add the fact that this episode was being conveniently filmed at the precise moment...and it appears staged...or, at least, a set up of the actual group of Christians.

Watch the video again...and see what I mean:

Also...the French chick on her knees in the business suit is really hot.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

edit on 2-9-2016 by ezramullins because: Ficky Ficky

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This church is being shut down after the slaying and these folks were protesting. The french have made public prayer illegal prob for this reason as well as the muslims praying in streets do to lack of mosques.

Balboa in the back there is on edge but there is some fault all the way around for these tensions.

My deal is follow this to the end.

It either means an all out war of religion or trying to work on differences and find an acceptable meeting place to discuss interfaith relationships.

Its time poeple realize this and pick a side and stop hiding behind dog whistles so we know what your real intentions are.

Being critical of certain sects or pracrices within islam is not the same as smashing the first muslim looking guy in the face. Blowing yourself up or mass killings is not the same as critizing western intervention in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I've got to say it...This looks staged.
From the beginning, the bald guy with the beard...(who eventually throws the punch) is constantly and impatiently looking to his left (towards where the man with the music eventually enters the scene). He is continuously clenching his fists, looking to the left and NOT actually praying...while the others (in actual prayer) are mostly focused and facing forward.

It appears the man was lying in wait for this particular person...and not participating in the actual praying as part of the group.

Add the fact that this episode was being conveniently filmed at the precise moment...and it appears staged...or, at least, a set up of the actual group of Christians.

Watch the video again...and see what I mean:

Well said and posters like yourself have a WAY BETTER chance of changing my tune than those that just vilify and attack, attack and attack some more. I did notice what you are speaking of but I also noticed that the long haired gentleman does look over as well later in the video and he holds his gaze in the victims direction. I could be wrong but I see that as an indication that something distracting is happening in that direction. Again good post and this is how you debate subjects until a mutually agreed upon truth can be accepted.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So. it is meant for VERBAL INSULTS and slights.(which this moron was doing only btw with is music i agree)...

Just curious, what 'verbal insult' or 'slight' did you hear made by the 'moron' in the video?

Im sorry isnt MUSIC heard by the EARS as well? You know good and well A slight can be anything to mess with someone. I could be totally silent and walk up to you and shoot the bird at you. SO does that make it unable to understand what I am saying to you? Some actions are as loud as a verbal threat.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I think the blame is the high fives for the video. The man is human sure. Thats doesnt excuse being siked about the video.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Gotta give you a star for that.

If that's true, then the questions are...

What is the purpose of this staged event?
What agenda is it supposed to be pushing?
Was the black man involved?

Any ideas? I'm baffled.

link   

Im thinking Set up no was well after that.

link   

Apparently the man had been walking behind them with the music for a while and was asked repeatedly to go away.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Im sorry isnt MUSIC heard by the EARS as well?.

It is, so then you can tell me at what point you hear the music this 'moron' is playing.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Im sorry isnt MUSIC heard by the EARS as well?.

It is, so then you can tell me at what point you hear the music this 'moron' is playing.

Edited out by chance? OR it was something he Said? If not that then it was a Set up. because that looked very faked. especially how loud the hit was.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: re watched th evid at proper settings

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Gotta give you a star for that.

If that's true, then the questions are...

What is the purpose of this staged event?
What agenda is it supposed to be pushing?
Was the black man involved?

Any ideas? I'm baffled.

Sorry, BH. IDK.
It could be something as simple as one guy having a personal vendetta against another.

Edit:
I will point out, however, that the man who threw the punch has a beard style which is very fashionable with those from the M.E.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: JAY1980

I think the blame is the high fives for the video. The man is human sure. Thats doesnt excuse being siked about the video.

You know this is a fair point and I will admit that I like a good knock out video from time to time as long as I feel as if the recipient provoked the response and in this case I do. A solid argument against what was written in the article has not been made in my opinion. Anyone who does not like that is certainly free to cry about it but they should know their sobs fall on deaf ears.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This was a protest. Thats why it was filmed. They are closing the church.

Could it be staged sure, just like it could be the guy was bothering them for longer than the video clip shows.

The point is using this as victory lap for christianity is disgusting.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join